– Hey, give me the flashlight. – Sir.
女孩在哪 她们在树林里吗
Show me where those girls — they in the woods?
你把她们带树林里了吗
You put them in the woods?
你把女孩带哪里去了
Where did you put those girls?
你听到我说什么了吗
You hear me?!
这家伙什么毛病
What the fuck is this guy on?
嗑药了吧
He’s high on something.
把这家伙带到车里去
Put this fucking guy in the car.
-把这家伙带到车里去 -带车里去
– Get him in the car. – Put him in the fucking car!
走 走了
Walk! Let’s go.
和控制台联♥系♥ 让他们送警犬来
Hey, call psp, tell ’em to send their scent dogs.
封锁现场
And seal off the whole area.
封锁所有出口
The entrance, all of it.
好的
Right.
你跟我来
You, come with me.
没有吗 她们没在你房♥车里玩
No, they weren’t playing on your rv?
没有
No.
好吧 再看一眼
Okay, take a look at ’em again.
你见过这两个女孩吗
Don’t recognize these girls?
没有见过 我能坐下吗
I didn’t see them. May I sit down?
你在房♥车里干什么 回答我问题
What do you do in the rv? Answer my question.
睡觉
Sleep there.
你在车里睡觉吗
You sleep in there?
你在外面睡觉吗
You were sleeping out there?
大白天的
In the day?
为什么房♥车停在屋外
Why was the rv parked outside the house?
我开车兜风
I went for a drive?
你开车兜风 你根本没开
You went for a drive? You weren’t driving.
我知道女孩在你车外面玩
I know for a fact those girls were playing outside your rv.
你根本没开车 车停在那
You weren’t driving. It was parked.
那天很特别吗
Was it a special day?
你计划拐走两个小女孩
Were you planning on taking two little girls?
没有
No.
你以前也干过吗
Have you done that before?
没有
No.
-你让她们进去了吗 -没有
– Did you ask them to come inside? – No.
你让她们进去 然后就把她们带走了吗
You ask them to come inside the rv and then you take them away?
没有
No.
你是不是把女孩带到哪里了
Did you put those girls somewhere?
-我能坐下吗 -回答我
– May I sit down? – Come on.
-你是不是把女孩带到哪里了 -别碰我
– Did you put those girls somewhere? – Please don’t touch me.
我知道你把女孩带到某处了
I know you put those girls somewhere.
-你把她们藏起来了 -没有
– You hide ’em? – No.
你怎么藏的 你把她们绑起来了吗
How did you hide ’em? Do you tie ’em up?
你把她们绑起来了吗
Do you tie ’em up?
我知道你是好人
Look, I know you’re a good guy, all right?
我知道你是正派人
I know you’re a decent guy.
我不是想告诉你你做错了什么
I’m not tryin’ to tell you you’re doing anything bad.
我是想听你说真话
I’m just tryin’ to get the right answers out of you, okay?
我就想要真话
The real ones. That’s all I want.
你通常把房♥车停哪 艾利克斯
Where do you usually park your rv, Alex?
-我姨妈家 -你姨妈家
– My aunt’s house. – Your aunt’s house?
她让我停在后院
She lets me park it in the backyard.
反正那里也不长草
The grass don’t grow back there anyway.
那是我老公的
It was my husband’s.
出♥售♥ 如果你想买♥♥的话
For sale, if you want it.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
你能告诉我 你来我家干嘛吗
Well, would you tell me what you’re doin’ on my property then?
我很高兴知道他在哪
I’m just glad to know where he is.
他经常天黑前回来
He’s always home before dark, and…
我不知道
I just don’t understand.
那孩子从没惹过麻烦
That boy has never been in trouble,
从来没有
not a day in his life.
夏天 他睡在外面
Uh, in the summertime, he sleeps out in the camper some, but…
每年这个时候 他睡这里的沙发床
This time of year, he sleeps in here on the sofa bed.
那是我老公
That — that’s my husband.
我们大概 老天 五年前吵了一架
We had a fight, jeez, five years ago.
他离家出走了 再没回来
Walked out, didn’t come back.
艾利克斯像爱父亲一样爱他
Alex loved him like a father.
艾利克斯的亲生父母呢
Where are Alex’s real parents?
是我老公的哥哥和他女朋友
My husband’s brother and his girlfriend,
大概在艾利克斯6岁的时候出车祸死了
they died in a car accident when Alex was about 6.
很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
他几乎什么都没有
He doesn’t have much.
有什么收获吗
What have you got?
这车没问题
Well, this thing’s clean.
虽然里面脏乱无比 但是我们什么都没找到
I mean, it’s filthy as shit, but we didn’t find anything.
没找到类似 羊毛纤维一类的东西吗
We didn’t find any, uh, wool fibers, anything like that?
两个小女孩可能戴着羊毛手套或是帽子
The girls could be wearing some wool gloves or wool hat.
也没找到棉质纤维吗
No cotton fibers?
如果他只是用这辆车运送人♥质♥
Well, if he was just usin’ this thing to transport ’em,
还有可能
I might buy that.
但是如果有打斗
But if there had been a struggle,
我肯定会发现一些痕迹
I would have found something.
我要是你 就去树林找
I’d start lookin’ in the woods by the rest stop.
是啊
Yeah.
州内一半以上的警♥察♥都在树林里搜寻了
Half the uniformed cops in the state are doin’ that right now.
你检查完这辆车以后
When you’re done with this thing,
能不能派一队人到他姨妈家看看
can you send a crew over to the aunt’s house?
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna?!
多谢你能来 我是富兰克林·博奇
Thanks for comin’. Franklin Birch.
我老婆在里面
My wife’s in here.
亲爱的
Honey?
她叫南希
Her name’s Nancy.
洛基警探来…宝贝
Detective Loki is…honey?
这几张照片比我老公给你们的好一点
These photos are better than the ones my husband gave you.
你们可以看清她的眼睛
You can see her eyes more clearly.
那个 我们通过了吗
So, did we pass?
抱歉 你说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
测谎
The poly thing.
我们今早接受的测谎
The lie detector we took this morning.
通过了吗
Did we pass?
是的 通过了 不好意思
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry.
非常感谢你们的积极配合
Yes, we appreciate your cooperation.
真令人难堪 所有的这些…破事
It’s embarrassing, all the — all this fuss.
不管她俩在哪儿 等她们玩累了跑出来的时候
Everyone’s gonna think we’re crazy
大家肯定认为我们疯了
when those two come out of hiding, wherever they are.
你有什么原因觉得她们只是跑出去玩吗
Do you have some reason to believe they ran away?
没有
No.
她们那么幸福开心
They’re happy.
肯定是跑出去玩了
They must have run away.
我觉得她们肯定跑出去玩了
I think they must have run away.
对吧
Right?
你们警长告诉我
Um, your police captain told me
所有你接手的任务你都圆♥满♥完成了
that you’ve solved every case that you’ve ever been assigned.
是真的吗
Is that right?
抱歉
Sorry.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你 你有孩子吗 警♥察♥先生
Do you — do you have children, detective?
我会帮你找回女儿
I’m gonna find your daughter.
我们认为两个孩子
We believe that they came back here
昨天离开博奇家后来过这里
after they left you at the Birches’ yesterday.
她们在找安娜的红口哨
They were looking for Anna’s red whistle.
是的
Right.
我看了你的证词
I read your statement.
我是警♥察♥洛基
I’m detective Loki.
我现在负责调查你女儿的失踪案
I’m heading up the investigation into your daughter’s disappearance.
请坐
Please sit down.
我 我儿子已经告诉你
Uh, uh, m-my son already told you
那个人在那辆房♥车里看着她们了 对吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!