科罗拉多州 首府丹佛
Colorado, Denver.
康涅狄格州 首府哈特福特
Connecticut, Hartford.
特拉华州 首府多佛
Delaware, Dover.
佛罗里达州 首府塔拉哈希
Florida, Tallahassee.
佐治亚州 首府亚特兰大
Georgia, Atlanta.
夏威夷州 首府火奴鲁鲁
Hawaii, Honolulu,
爱达荷州 首府博伊西
Idaho, Boise.
伊利诺伊斯州 首府斯普林菲尔德
Illinois, Springfield.
印第安纳州 首府印第安纳波利斯
Indiana, Indianapolis.
爱荷华州 首府第蒙
Iowa, Des Moines…
准备好了
Ready.
刚刚没有垃圾桶…
There were no dustbins…
不 10号♥门外刚刚没有垃圾桶
Sorry, trashcans outside number 10.
[两个垃圾桶分别为英国和美国的说法]
7号♥门口的车 轮胎之前有白胎壁
The car in front of number seven had white-wall tyres.
[分别是美国第十七 十八 十九任总统]
安德鲁·约翰逊 尤利塞斯·格兰特
Andrew Johnson, Ulysses Grant,
拉瑟福德·海斯
Rutherford Hayes…

Stop.
纳粹德国与苏联达成一致 瓜分波兰
Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union have agreed to a partition of Poland
随后他们分头入侵了这个国家
following their respective invasions of the country.
昨天晚上 华沙城已向德军投降
The city of Warsaw has surrendered to German forces as of yesterday evening.
而英国首相
And the British Prime Minister,
内维尔·张伯伦阁下
the Right Honourable Neville Chamberlain…
你还好吧
All right?
小姐 请数到一百
Count to 100, please, Miss.
你是最后一个了 加油
You’re the last. Good luck!
第一个到达的是道顿小姐
First one home, Miss Dalton!
总是让人出乎意料
Always full of surprises.
棒极了 道顿小姐
Bravo, Miss Dalton.
谢谢
Thank you.
爱德华 你受过武器训练吗
Edward? Have you received your weapons training?
伊娃 你不该问我这个
Eva, you really shouldn’t be asking me that, you know.
是啊 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
-中士 -怎么了 道顿小姐
– Sergeant? – Yes, Miss Dalton.
我什么时候开始进行枪♥械♥训练呢
When am I due to have my firearms training?
让我看看
Let me see…
没有给你安排枪♥械♥训练 道顿小姐
You’re not to receive any firearms training, Miss Dalton.
-真奇怪 -你确定吗
– Funny that. – Are you sure?
其他人好像都接受枪♥械♥训练了
Everyone else seems to be trained how to use a gun.
小姐 纸上就这么写的
That’s what it says down here, Miss.
洛马先生说没这个必要
Mr. Romer says it’s not necessary.
报纸 买♥♥份报纸吧
Paper! Get your paper!
请给我一份报纸
Paper, please.
出租车
Taxi!
快走吧 女士们 别磨蹭 跟着我
Come along, don’t dawdle, ladies. Come along.
我们要去庄娜卓克
We’re going to Drumnadrochit.
请问 从王子大道怎么去亚瑟王座山
Excuse me, can I get to Arthur’s Seat from Princes Street?
有人说要花一个小时
I was told it took about an hour.
伊娃 恭喜你
Eva. Congratulations.
红围巾简直是神来之笔
The red scarf was a masterstroke.
你喜欢吃牡蛎吗
Do you like oysters?
跟着你的小队有几个人 四个
How big was the team following you? Four?
实际上是六个
Six, actually.
没几个人能甩掉六个人的跟踪
Not many people can beat a six-man follow.
恐怕连我都不能
Not even sure I could…
我就当你是恭维我了
I’ll take that as a compliment.
确实是 不过你忘了还有近距离跟踪的
It is, except you forgot about the close follow.
近距离跟踪
The close follow?
我离你也就三米左右
I was never more than three or four yards from you.
你觉得乌鸦一定会跟你保持安全距离
You expect a crow to be following you at a safe distance,
但有时候他们就在近在咫尺
but sometimes crows are on your heels.
好好记着吧 不过你还是很棒的
Worth bearing in mind. Still, bravo!
我想问你 为什么不给我安排武器训练呢
I meant to ask, why did I not receive any weapons training?
你的工作不需要武器
You won’t need weapons in your line of work.
那如果我遇到了生命危险呢
But what if I’m in mortal danger?
这不大可能
Well, it’s most unlikely,
如果你走到了生死攸关的那一步
but if you find yourself in mortal danger,
就凭直觉行事 依靠你的动物本能
then use your intuition. Use your animal instincts.
况且你还有指甲和牙齿
You always have your nails and your teeth.
这儿是两份身份证件
There’s two more identities.
用来做什么
What for?
莉莉·费兹洛伊和玛杰里·埃罗戴斯
Lily Fitzroy and Margery Allerdice.
这些要用来做什么呢
What are these for?
我已经开始习惯扮演伊芙·道顿了
I was getting quite used to being Eve Dalton.
我手下的人都能拿到三个身份
Everyone who works for me is given three identities.
精算与会计服务有限公♥司♥的人吗
In the Actuarial and Accounting Services, Limited.
没错 把这当做是特权 奖励
Exactly, think of it as a perk, a bonus.
或许有一天能派上大用场
Might need them some day, might be very handy.
还有件事
One other thing.
我希望你尽快给自己找个安全屋
At some point soon, i’d like you to find yourself a safe house.
在伦敦或者哪个大城市
In London, or another big city.
别和任何人说 也别告诉我
Don’t tell anyone. Not even me.
我记下了
I’ll bear it in mind.
我让我的手下都这么做
It’s something I encourage all my operatives to do.
是我的一个建议
One of my tips.
我知道 是”洛马的规矩”之一吧
Ah yes. One of Romer’s Rules.
-有很多吗 -多着呢
– Are there many? – Lots.
但最重要的一条
But I’ll tell you the most important.
是永远不要信任任何人
Never trust anyone. Ever.
大概这是你唯一需要的一条
Maybe the only rule you need.
尤其别信任我
Especially not me.
我是不会信任你的
I’d never trust you.
道顿小姐 你学得真快
You learn quickly, Miss Dalton.
谢谢 洛马先生
Thank you, Mr Romer.
伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚 真没想到
Eva Delectorskaya. Who’d have thought?
大家都对你很满意
People are very…pleased with you.
非常满意
Very.
你去过比利时吗
You ever been to Belgium?
去过 我曾在布鲁塞尔过了一个周末
Yes. Yes, I went to Brussels once. For a weekend.
怎么了
Why?
你要去那儿工作
It’s where you’re going to be working.
培训结束了
Training’s over, you see.
风险提高了许多
Stakes are raised, massively.
全都不一样了 现在是来真的
All change. It’s real now.
谢谢
Merci.
这篇只要西班牙语和葡萄牙语 阿尔菲
Just Spain and Portugal for that one, Alfie.
看看西班牙通讯社对这则消息作何反应
Let’s see what our Spanish news agencies make of this lot.
那些西班牙人很喜欢我们的战况报道
They do like our war news, the Spaniards.
西尔维娅好像也有稿子要发
I think Sylvia’s got something for me as well.
我们的说谎女王
Our very own Queen of lies.
早啊 伊芙 让开让开 跛子来了
Morning, Eve. Make way, make way, cripple approaching!
早啊 安格斯 洛马在吗
Morning, Angus. Is Romer in?
据我所知 陛下去伦敦了
His Imperial Majesty has gone to London, so I’m informed.
早啊 亲爱的 《瑞典邮报》
Morgen, liebchen. Svenska Posten.
他们登了你那篇水手溺死的文章
They picked up your drowned sailors’ story.
冰岛渔船在纳尔维克附近沉没 四十人死亡
“Islandsk fiskebat gick pa en mina utanfoer Narvik. 40 omkomna.”
瑞典全国轰动了 干得漂亮伊芙
The Swedish nation stirs… Gold star for Eve.
天啊 真是快 我总是适应不来
Good God, that was fast. I can never get used to it.
那则消息是三天前一通新闻简报的第十则
That went out as item number ten on a news bulletin
还是在一个法国本土的广播电台播出的
for a local French radio station, what, three days ago?
这就上了报纸
And now this…
我们不就是干这个的吗
It’s what we trade in, isn’t it?
引引入胜的有趣故事
Lovely stories, so compelling.
编造 修饰
Dream it up. Dress it up.
再抛出去让它自己在大千世界里站稳脚跟
Send it out into the big wide world to stand on its own two feet.
把这个拿给阿尔菲 刚刚收到的消息
Might drop this in to Alfie. News just broken.
要在伊瑟河上新建三座大桥
Three new bridges to be built across the River Yser.
真聪明 这就是我不如你的地方
Now that is smart. That’s where you’re one jump ahead of me.
-真有这事吗 -也许吧 谁知道呢
– Is it really happening? – Maybe, who knows?
但是 三座崭新的大桥 有何不可
But three lovely new bridges, why not?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!