Tag! Tag!
当心点
Careful!
-你好 -回头见
– Hiya. – See you later.
-再见 约肯 -再见
– Bye, Jochen. – Bye!
好了 孩子们
Come on, boys.
户外运动用品商店 渔具 防水布 捕鱼许可 枪♥支♥弹♥药♥ 枪♥支♥维修
星期一才到的
Yes. It arrived on Monday.
弗兰奇PA7 五发弹匣
The Franchi PA7 with five-cartridge magazine.
意大利人做的枪 就是漂亮
They do make nice-looking guns, the Italians.
我要4盒铅制BB弹 不要钢的
I want 4 BB lead shot, not steel.
好的 没问题
Yes, fine.
给你
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
特别许可证 好的 身份证
Special licence? Yes. ID.
这是你的主地址吗 吉尔马丁太太
This is your primary address, is it, Mrs Gilmartin?
-米德尔阿什顿的玫瑰小屋 -对
– Rose Cottage, Middleashton? – Yes.
这可以打倒一只公象了
This will fell a bull elephant.
是啊 我家背对一片树林
Yeah. My cottage backs on to this wood, you see.
老是有狐狸来偷袭我家的鸡
The foxes keep coming for my hens.
原来是狐狸 难怪
Ah, foxes, right.
一共是 275英镑50便士
It will be 275 pounds and 50 pence.
我知道 谢谢你
Yeah, I know. Thank you.
到底是怎么回事 妈妈
What the fuck is going on, Mum?
你好啊 亲爱的 我在买♥♥猎枪
Oh, hello, darling. I’m buying a shotgun.
打猎愉快 吉尔马丁太太
Good hunting, Mrs Gilmartin.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
拿一下包
Bag.
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Bye.
我们要好好谈谈了
I think we need to have a proper talk.
上帝 放边上好吗
Jesus! Do you mind?
-真是太疯狂了 -我觉得安全点了
– This is madness, you know. – I feel safer now.
有把枪好多了 可以睡得踏实些
Makes all the difference. I can sleep.
你以后要是打电♥话♥来
When you call in the future,
先响三声 挂掉
I want you to ring three times, then hang up,
再打回来 我就知道是你了
then call back, then I’ll know it’s you.
电♥话♥里说什么 我们也得小心
We must be careful what we say to each other.
你是说 电♥话♥被窃听了吗
Are you saying the phone is tapped?
完全有可能
It’s entirely possible.
你要是开车过来
And when you drive here,
每次都绕个道
I want you to take a little diversion each time,
确保没被人跟踪
make sure no one’s following you.
这是为了什么 妈妈
What’s this all about, Mum?
战争结束都三十年了
The war’s been over for 30 years, for God’s sake.
你为什么还在玩这种间谍游戏
Why’re you carrying on with all this cloak and dagger stuff?
不久就会有人要来杀我
Someone is going to try and kill me very soon.
拜托 这也太荒唐了
Oh, come on. Don’t be ridiculous.
我需要你
I need you!
我需要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do something for me.
什么
What?
是这样 能帮我的 只有一个人
Well, you see, there’s only one person who can help me.
这么多年 只有一个
After all this time. Only one.
是谁
Who?
卢卡斯·洛马
Lucas Romer.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
我怎么知道去哪找他呢
How would I know how to find him?
问问你的导师 你说他什么人都认识
You could ask your supervisor. You said he knows everyone.
鲍比·冯·阿尼姆
Bobby von Arnim?
他的确认识很多人
Well, he’s pretty well connected, I suppose.
尤其是如果跟二战有关
Particularly if there’s some sort of World War II involvement.
为什么找卢卡斯·洛马呢
Why Lucas Romer?
他是我唯一信任的人
He’s the only one I can trust.
也是唯一能帮我的人
He’s the only one that can help.
-来点水吗 -好 谢谢 多来点
Splash of water? – Yes, please. Gallons of water.
我真希望你绝妙的论文又完成了一章
Well, I suppose it was too much to hope for a new chapter
可这不太现实
of your fascinating thesis,
但见到你还是很高兴 露丝·吉尔马丁
but it’s a delight to see you, Ruth Gilmartin,
不论你是为什么来
for whatever reason.
我没资格挑三拣四 我这一天
Beggars can’t be choosers. My day is made.
-这一周都开心了 敬健康 -干杯
– My week is made. Prost. – Cheers.
那个神秘的卢卡斯·洛马打听到了吗
So, any luck with the elusive Lucas Romer?
我找到了一个人
Well, I’ve found somebody who…
可能就是他
who might fit the bill.
你要找的这个洛马非常谨慎
He’s very discreet, this Romer fellow of yours.
《名人录》和《德布雷特》上都找不到
Who’s Who, Debrett’s… Nothing at all.
[《德布雷特氏英国贵族和男爵及陛下授权证书持有者名鉴》 初版于1802年发行]
不过
However,
汉普顿克里夫有位曼斯菲尔德男爵
there’s a certain Baron Mansfield of Hampton Cleeve,
上院的中立议员 听着挺像的
a crossbencher in the House of Lords who might be him.
二战时期的履历全没有
War years a total blank.
但比利时曾授予他一枚的英勇十字勋章
But he does admit to a Croix de Guerre from Belgium.
这应该能说明问题
Must be a clue.
我怎么能见到他呢
How would I get to see him?
你想见他 为什么
You want to meet him? Why?
我有问题想问他
I’ve some questions for him.
你可得小心点 亲爱的
You want to be a little careful, my dear.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为我怀疑你这个洛马勋爵是个间谍
Because I suspect your Lord Romer was a spy.
间谍 开什么玩笑
A spy? Nonsense.
从他各种明显的信息缺失很容易看出来
The various noticeable gaps in the information always give it away.
把自己弄得像个外国人 也没有家庭地址
Then the obscure foreign decoration, no home address given.
你为什么对卢卡斯·洛马感兴趣
Why do you want to know about Lucas Romer?
就是
Just, you know,
想帮一个老朋友联♥系♥他
helping out an old friend trying to track him down.
他们原来一起在AAS有限公♥司♥工作过
Used to work with him in some organization called AAS Ltd.
AAS
AAS?
你怎么知道这个的
How do you know about that?
没人知道AAS
Nobody knows about AAS.
-朋友提到过 -我能见见你这个朋友吗
– This friend mentioned it. – Can I meet this friend of yours?
我很想问他几个问题
I’d be most interested to ask a few questions.
-不大可能 我觉得她… -她
– I doubt it. I don’t think she… – She?
更有意思了
Even more interesting.
你刚刚说到要怎么能见到这个洛马
Look, you were going to tell me how to meet this Romer.
对于这些人
Well, with these people,
你只能奉承他们
the only thing to do is flatter them.
就说你要给《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》写篇文章
Say you’re writing a piece for The Times.
不《电讯报》更好
No, The Telegraph.
这样他们一般就会出现
That usually flushes them out.
我得走了
Look, I’d better go.
要小心 亲爱的露丝
Do be careful, my dear Ruth.
这些人…
These people are…
这么说吧
Let’s say,
你无法预知盖子底下会藏着什么秘密
you’ll never know what you uncover once you lift the lid.
AAS有限公♥司♥
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
都还好吗
Everything all right?
他心情不是特别好
Well, wasn’t in the sunniest of moods.
出什么事了 但他不肯说
Something’s up, but he wasn’t saying.
你到底跟他说了什么
What exactly did you say to him?
我说 你知道哪能买♥♥到法国烟吗
I said, “Do you know where I can buy some French cigarettes?’
一字不差吗
Exactly those words?
-我觉得是 -觉得可不行 伊娃
– I think so. – Thinking’s not good enough, Eva.
你得完全确定才行
You need to be absolutely precise.
我们在潘斯洛损失了两位英国特工
We lost two British agents in Prenslo.
抱歉
Sorry.
是一字不差的
That’s what I said.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说”可以去阿姆斯特丹看看”
He said, “You could try Amsterdam,”
但他本该说”海牙”的
but he should have said, “The Hague”.
为什么还要再说一遍
Why are we going through all of this again?
我报告里已经写得很清楚了
I made it clear in my report.
我还要说几次…
How many times do I have to…
C想跟你谈谈潘斯洛的事
C wants to talk to you about Prenslo.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!