to make it look like a robbery but…
恐怕他是被法♥西♥斯♥分子杀害的
I’m afraid he was killed by fascists.
怎么可能 他只是个钢琴老师
What are you talking about? He was a piano teacher.
他…
He was…
当然了
Oh. Of course.
对了 你英语说得很好 没什么口音
Your English is excellent, by the way. Hardly any accent.
请收下
Please.
来巴黎前 在俄♥国♥的时候
We had an English governess in the old days.
我们的女家庭教师是英国人
In Russia, before we came to Paris.
卢卡斯·洛马 AAS总经理
“Lucas Romer. Managing director. AAS.”
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
精算与会计服务
Actuarial and Accountancy Services.
-你是会计啊 -德拉托斯盖亚小姐
– You’re an accountant? – Please. Miss Delectorskaya,
我只想向你表示哀悼
I just wanted to express my condolences.
我一直在等待合适的时机
I’ve been looking for the right moment.
向你表示深切同情
My deepest sympathy.
好吧 谢谢你
Well… Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
-喂 -露丝
– Hello? – Ruth.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mum.
进展如何 看到哪里了
How are you getting on? Where’ve you got to?
我放弃了 我实在受不了了
I’ve stopped. I don’t think I can take much more.
继续看 亲爱的
Keep going, darling..
你会明白我为什么需要你
You’ll see exactly why I need you.
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Mum!
爸爸
Papa?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing?
你好亲爱的 一起喝一杯吗
Hello, my dear. Will you join us in a drink?
爸爸 他在这儿做什么
Papa. What is he doing…?
我在和你父亲聊天 真是太有趣了
I’ve been having a most interesting conversation with your father.
洛马先生说我可以成为英国公民
Mr Romer says I can be British citizen.
-我们都可以 伊娃 -爸爸
– We can both be British citizen, Eva. – Papa!
我去做晚饭了 好吗
I go prepare our supper. Huh? All right?
-你这么跑来… -我会解释清楚
-This intrusion is completely… – I’ll explain.
我为英国政♥府♥工作
I work for the British Government.
请你离开 我父亲身体不好
Please, leave, my father’s not well!
这种刺♥激♥会…
This kind of excitement is not…
我们是情报机关 考利亚是我们的人
The security services. Kolia was one of us.
他生前渗入了法国的法♥西♥斯♥组织
He was infiltrating and reporting on
并向我们提供情报
fascist organizations in France.
为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all of this?
或许我们该出去边走边说
Perhaps we should go for a walk.
但是我不明白
But I don’t understand.
考利亚怎么会加入英国情报机关呢
Why would Kolia join the British Secret Service?
这不像他
It’s not like him.
战争一触即发 没错和德国的战争
Because there’s a war coming. Yes, a war with Germany.
不是今年就是明年 迟早会发生
This year, next year. It’s just a matter of time,
但对我们中一些人 战争已经打响
but for some of us, it’s already started.
考利亚也加入了战斗 把他看成士兵吧
Kolia was fighting in that war. Think of him as a soldier.
别让他白死了
Don’t let him have died in vain.
这跟我没关系
This has nothing to do with me.
我凭什么相信你 你可能是在撒谎
How can I believe you? You could tell me anything.
我为什么要费那么大劲对你撒谎呢
Why would I go to all this trouble just to lie to you?
我只知道我弟弟死了 别的我不在乎
My brother is dead, that is all I know. It’s all I care about.
或许你现在能相信我了
Perhaps you’ll believe me now.
这是什么 耍我吗
What is this? Some kind of joke?
你是英国公民 你叫伊芙·道顿
You’re a British citizen. Your name is Eve Dalton.
你为我们工作
You work for us,
年薪五百英镑 可以送你父亲去医院
you’ll earn 500 pounds a year and get your father into hospital.
获得最好的治疗
and the best treatment.
别让考利亚白白牺牲
Don’t let Kolia have died in vain.
你可以用行动为他复仇 想想考利亚
You can do something to avenge his death. Think of Kolia.
我每一天每一分钟都在想他
I do. Every minute of the day.
你自己去作战吧 洛马先生
Keep your secret war, Mr Romer.
它夺去了我弟弟 我不想掺和进来
If it killed my brother, I want nothing to do with it.
好好想想
Just think about it.
想想我们能为你父亲做什么
Think what we can do for your father.
我的名片你还留着吗
Do you still have my card?
什么 我想是的
What? I think so, yes.
打那个电♥话♥找我
Call me on that number.
不用了 洛马先生 我已经决定了
That won’t be necessary, Mr Romer. I’ve made up my mind.
再见
Good day.
是考利亚让我问你的
Kolia asked me to ask you!
伊娃 他想让你加入我们
Eva, he wanted you to join us!
那是他最深切的愿望
It was his dearest wish!
谢谢
Thank you.
冷静点了吗
Feeling calmer now?
我要怎么冷静啊
How can I feel calm?
我实在想不通
I can’t get my head around it.
你是个叫伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚的英国间谍
You’re a British spy called Eva Delectorskaya.
我是叫这个
That was my name.
那好吧 说几句俄语
Well, go on then. Say something in Russian!
我的天 什么意思
Oh, my God. What does that mean?
我说我女儿是个固执的姑娘
I was saying my daughter is a headstrong young woman
她也会犯错
who sometimes makes mistakes.
爸爸知道实情吗
Did Dad know anything?
不 他不知道
No. He didn’t.
我们在一起很开心 其他不重要
We were very happy together. That’s all that mattered.
别这么茫然 亲爱的
Don’t look so perplexed, my love.
人人都有秘密 所有人都是
We all have secrets. Everyone.
谁都不能完全了解另一个人
No-one knows even half the truth about anybody else.
即使关系很亲密
Not even when we’re very close.
你跑去德国 在一个公社住了两年
You went off to Germany for two years, lived in a commune.
生了个小孩 过了好几个月才告诉我
Had a baby and didn’t tell me about it for months, did you?
突然就说
And then suddenly,
我在柏林遇到了个叫卡尔-海因兹的男人
“Oh, I met a man in Berlin called Karl-Heinz,
他恰好是我的教授
“Who happens to be my professor,
对了 你有孙子了 叫约肯
“And, oh, you have a grandson called Jochen.”
这不一样 我们处境不同
That’s not the same. I was in a different situation.
这就是我想做的
That’s all I’m doing.
告诉你我的秘密 仅此而已
Telling you my secrets, that’s all.
请问一下
Excuse me?
-怎么了 小姐 -我们现在在哪
– Yes, Miss. – Where exactly are we?
爱丁堡和印威内斯之间吧 小姐
Somewhere between Edinburgh and Inverness, Miss.
道顿小姐吗
Miss Dalton?
欢迎来到莱恩庄园 我是杰拉德·莱尔
Welcome to Lyne Manor. I’m Gerald Laird.
我是这儿的主管
I’m the director here.
我今早和卢卡斯·洛马通过电♥话♥
I was on the phone to Lucas Romer this morning.
我想他很高兴你改变了主意
I think he’s very pleased you changed your mind.
这儿是怎么回事 庄园聚会吗
What’s going on here? A house party?
不是的 你以为会是什么样呢
No, no! What were you expecting?
军营 帐篷 练兵场
Barracks, a camp… A parade ground.
不 这里的训练方法不是那样的
No, no! We have entirely different methods of training here.
我们希望训练能高效而愉快
We want you to be efficient and enjoy yourself.
是什么样的训练
What kind of training?
和你想象的不太一样
It’s not what you expect.
针对性很强
It’s very precise. Very particular.
现在是战时 我们专攻一些具体的问题
We concentrate on very specific things…now we’re at war.
明早你就会开始受训
We’ll get you started in the morning.
你有一分钟时间
You have one minute.
最微妙的强调 都能传递很多信息
Just the very slightest emphasis. It can convey so much.
我们再试一次 你一定是在开玩笑
Let’s try it again. You can’t possibly be serious.
你一定是在开玩笑
You can’t possibly be serious.
差不多了 语气弱一点
Almost. Just a squidgin more.
再来一遍
Once again.
你一定是在开玩笑
You can’t possibly be serious.
[美国各州及其首府]
亚利桑那州 首府凤♥凰♥城
Arizona, Phoenix.
阿肯萨斯州 首府小石城
Arkansas, Little Rock.
加州 首府萨克拉曼多
California, Sacramento.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!