Very reassuring.
洛马勋爵很快就会见您了
Lord Romer will be with you shortly.
打扰一下 道顿小姐
Excuse me, Miss Dalton.
哈丁先生现在可以见你了
Mr Harding will see you now.
洛马勋爵会在书房♥见您
Lord Romer will see you in the library.
道顿小姐 请进
Miss Dalton. Do come in.
洛马勋爵 你好 我是露丝·吉尔马丁
Lord Romer? How do you do. Ruth Gilmartin.
十个美国人里就有八个
Eight out of ten Americans
完全不想搀和你们的战争
want nothing to do with your war.
我们不是小孩子
Look, we’re not kids.
我的私人生活与这无关
My personal situation has nothing to do with this.
再小的细节 都必须留意
You have to watch for the tiniest thing.
有时候能救你一命
It may save your life.
有人吗
Hello?
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得我爱上你了
I think I’m falling in love with you.
那不是计划 我没制定什么计划
There wasn’t a plan. I didn’t have a plan.
如果你按照指示行事
If you’d just followed the instructions,
就不会发生这些事了
none of this would’ve happened.
只有三个理由能让人背叛自己的国家
People only betray their country for three reasons –
复仇 钱财 和勒索
Revenge, money and blackmail.
事情有点不对
Things aren’t adding up.
枪呢
Where’s the gun?
他训练了我 他对我了若指掌
He trained me, he knew me incredibly well.
有人想把我们都杀光
Someone wants all of us dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!