这是个疲劳的旅程
彻底改变了他们的一生
It was a killer journey and one
that changed them all forever.
完了
The end.
你我们到那儿看看
你哇,就这些?这故事真混帐
– So we’re gonna go look over here.
– Whoa. That’s it? This story sucks.
录相带怎么样了?
啊,录像带
– What happened with the tape?
– Right. The tape.
唔…
Well, um…
就像我说的,他们与时间赛跑
Well… Like I said,
they were on a race against time.
星期五下午1:08纽约州界
# The smoke stack spitting black soot
into the sooty sky
我们没看到带子
Since we didn’t get to see the tape,
你说给我们听听,好吗?
你不
– can you at least describe it?
– No.
至少承认贝思很出色
Admit that Beth is amazing.
我承认,她很出色,很完美
I admit it, she’s amazing.
She’s perfect.
不知道你为何内疚
严格地讲,这不算欺骗
I don’t know why you feel so guilty.
Technically you haven’t cheated.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
男人关于欺骗的理解
There are these rules that guys have,
有他们自己的规矩
an understanding
as to what constitutes cheating.
就拿你的情况来说吧
Take your situation, for example.
这不算欺骗
It’s not cheating.
因为你在另一个地区-
更别说另一个州了
Not when you’re in a different
area code – not to mention state!
这毫无道理
That makes no sense.
别看着我,规矩不是我定的
Don’t look at me, Kyle.
I don’t make the rules.
这是正常的,我看过一篇文章
This is legit. I’ve read an article.
这些规矩多的是,都是歪理
There’s a whole bunch of them,
like loopholes.
比如说一脚踏两只船
Say you were sleeping with
two girls at the same time,
这不是欺骗
因为她们互相抵消了
it’s not cheating
because they cancel each other out.
千真万确
– Ahh.
– Exactly!
或者你太笨了记不住
Or if you’re too wasted
to remember…
这也不算欺骗
It is not cheating.
既然真的忘了
Because if you
can’t really remember it,
那就是没真正发生过
it never really took place.
我也有个比如,准备好了吗?
OK, I’ve got one. Ready?
在你的尻丸上涂上花生酱
It’s OK if you spread peanut butter
on your testicles
让你的狗去舔也没什么
and let your dog lick it off.
因为那是你的狗
上帝!
– Because it’s your dog!
– Jesus Christ!
因为狗是你的
我们知道了
– You know, because it’s your dog!
– We got it.
明天有人就要死了
Somebody’s gonna die tomorrow.
对,你们中的一个要死了
That’s right.
One of you is marked for death.
明天一大清早
And first thing tomorrow morning,
你们中的一个
a chosen one
will experience nature’s wrath
将受到大自然愤怒的惩罚
in all its fury.
你是谁?
Who are you?
贝思
I’m Beth.
你来看喂蛇?
Are you here for the feeding?
对不起
Excuse me?
你来早了,明天才喂
You’re early. It’s not till tomorrow.
你应该来看
You should come back.
那将血流成河
It’s gonna be a bloodbath.
我想免了吧
I think I’ll pass.
你见过乔希了吗?
Have you seen Josh?
他去看他女朋友了
He went to visit his girlfriend.
渧芬妮?
Tiffany?
我以为他们散了呢
I thought they broke up.
我是说这个女的是他朋友
你明白我的意思
I mean this girl who’s a friend
of his. You know what I mean.
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
奥斯丁
Austin?
麻省的奥斯丁
Austin, Massachusetts?
你是说麻省的波士顿?
You mean Boston, Massachusetts?
对,我说的是波士顿
Yeah, that’s what I said. Boston.
麻省的波士顿大学
The University of Boston
in Massachusetts.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He is such an asshole.
他竟然当着我的面撒谎
I can’t believe
he just lied to my face like that.
我还以为他喜欢我呢
他怎么能这样做?
I actually thought he liked me.
How could he do that?
她光着上身?
女孩子不会脱♥光♥的
– She was topless?
– Girls don’t stand around naked.
她们会的,这是我的故事
你们到底听不听?
Yeah, they do. OK? This is my story.
You wanna hear it or not?
这不…
嘘,别打叉,好吗?
– It just doesn’t make any…
– Shh. Please, no interruptions, OK?
因此另一个女孩走来,很刺♥激♥
So this other girl walks up,
totally hot. Naked! Really naked!
裸体!完全光着!
我知道男人会很坏
I know guys can be jerks.
但我以为乔希不同,我喜欢他
I guess I just thought
Josh was different. I liked him.
亲爱的,听我说,他们都一样
Sweetie, listen to me.
They’re all the same.
男人都是变♥态♥的猪
All men are perverted pigs.
他们真正关心的…
脑子里想的只有性
All they care about…
really, all they THINK about is sex.
你一点不错,我感到被利用了
你面对它吧,我们都一样
– You’re so right. I feel so used.
– Face it, we’re all used.
在大部分男人的眼里
我们只是肉体
In most men’s eyes, we’re just flesh.
真恶心!
是恶心,想一想
– It’s so sick!
– It IS sick. Think about it.
如果他们那样…
If they had it their way…
我甚至不愿去想会发生什么
God, I don’t even want to know
what would happen
如果他们那样去做!
if they had it their way!
他走了,我该怎么办?
(Beth) What am I supposed to do
now that he’s gone?
你该去波士顿揍他屁♥股♥

– Go to Boston and bust his ass.
– Right.
面对他和他的女朋友
Confront him
and his little girlfriend.
面对他们,你应当面对他们
Face to face. You totally should!
告诉她乔希是个混♥蛋♥,对吧?
Show her what an asshole Josh is,
right?
这个,也是
Ooh! These, too.
凯尔,过来一下儿
Kyle, come here for a second.
我们的现金不够
We’re a little
short on cash right now,
要借用一下儿你的信♥用♥卡♥
so we need to put this
on your credit card.
我保证回校后还你钱
We’ll give you the cash
when we get back, I promise.
不行,那是我爸爸的
是应急用的
I can’t. It’s my dad’s.
It’s for emergencies only.
嗨,现在就是应急啊
Hello! This IS an emergency.
我们需要这些东西
你要我们睡大街上?
We need this stuff.
You want us to sleep in the dirt?
我们在一个无人之地
(Josh) We’re in no-man’s-land.
在这条路上跑了一个多小时
We’ve been on this road
for over an hour.
这起码能节省我们五个小时
This is gonna save us five hours,
minimum. Thank me later.
我们应当回到大路去
We should go back to the interstate.
我们不回头
对,相信我
– We’re not goin’ back.
– Yeah, have some faith.
这是挑战,所以叫捷径

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!