You’re here.
你也是
So are you.
通知东京和西雅图停止工程
Call Seattle and Tokyo. Tell them to stop construction.
然后通知泰森中午要在这里
Then get the Rons and Tysons, and tell them…
就合并的事进行紧急会面
there’s an emergency meeting on the merger here at noon.
再把这张机票改成大卫的名字
Take this Paris ticket in my name and transfer it to David Larrabee.
-我想看看我母亲 -莱纳斯
– I need to see my mother… – Linus.
我需要尽快见到我母亲
I need to see my mother as soon as she gets in.
早安 大卫 要咖啡吗?
Good morning, David. Can I get you some coffee?
不要?
No? Okay.
我要给你个惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
是吗? 我也有
Yeah? I got one for you too.
这么多年来我一直看你做生意
I’ve watched you do business for years…
从来没有想过你恶毒到没有底限
but I thought there was a limit to how sick you could…
你怎么能这样 莱纳斯
How could you, Linus?
你怎么能这样对她和我
How could you do what you did to me and to her?
你怎么能这样过份?
How could you go that far?
你怎么有权利这样
What the hell makes you think you have the right?
习惯吧
Habit.
听好 大卫
Listen, David.
我试的方法没有用
I tried something, and it didn’t work.
是很有用 不过也很失败
I mean, it worked, but it didn’t really work.
我要你跟莎宾娜…
I want you to go to Paris today…
去巴黎
with Sabrina.
什么?
What?
整件事都是商业策略
This was a business tactic.
但出乎意料
But it got out of hand.
我失去客观立场
Somehow I lost my focus.
把事情都搞砸了
I screwed up everything…
不过还可以弥补
but I know it can be fixed.
我玩弄她的感情
I manipulated her…
欺骗她
I confused her…
但她这生都深爱你
but she’s loved you all her life.
她要的是你
You’re what she really wants.
一向是如此
You’re what she’s always wanted.
快去找她吧 还不晚
Go with her. It’s not too late.
误会会消除的
Things will work out.
她会让你快乐的
She’ll make you happy.
我不想让她独自离开这里
I don’t want her to have to leave here alone.
泰森公♥司♥并购案怎么办?
What about Patrick and the merger?
你愿意搞砸十亿美元的生意?
You’d blow a billion dollars for this?
我明白了
I see.
快去吧
Get going.
去吧
Go on.
你会错过班机的
Don’t miss the plane.
麦小姐 请到我办公室来
Miss McCartle, I want to see you in my office right away.
在哪里?
Where is it?
你妈妈和我刚来时
When your mother and I first came here…
她煮饭我开车 花费不多
she cooked, I drove, and we had no expenses.
几年后就存了一万五
After a couple of years, we had $ 15,000.
当时我替赖老先生开车
I was driving Mr. Larrabee, Senior, at the time.
他从不关车窗
He never closed the window between us.
在日常的谈话中完成了很多交易
He transacted a lot of business on the daily commute
我用心听
and I paid attention.
跟着他买♥♥卖♥♥股票
When he bought, I bought. When he sold, I sold.
爸爸 是不是说你都赚100万美元了?
Dad, are you telling me you have a million dollars?
不是
No.
只有200万多点儿
A little over two million.
我和你妈妈在这儿很快乐
Your mother and I were happy here, Sabrina.
我们只是为你着想
We always dreamed of what it would be like to do this for you.
两百万可能超出我们的预料了
Two million dollars might have exceeded our expectations.
但你也超出我的期望
But then, you’ve always exceeded mine.
我知道当时的指示 但那是错的
I know what his instructions were, but it’s a mistake.
现在我有新的指示 有点变化
I’m giving you new instructions. There’s been a change.
她来了 待会再联♥系♥
Just get started. I’ll call you back.
谢谢你尽快赶来
Thanks for getting here so quickly.
我要说个故事
I need to tell you a story.
我也要你告诉我…
And I need for you to tell me…
该有什么结局
how it’s gonna turn out.
这些年来…
All those years…
你赚这么多钱
you made all that money…
却从没告诉我们
and you never told any of us how to do it.
现在还不迟
I’ll tell you now, Joanna.
为了钱嫁给我吧
Marry me for my money. People do it every day.
我一点也不觉得好笑
I’m not amused, Thomas…
虽然我的幽默感很不错
and I have a great sense of humor.
那就为了爱嫁给我吧
Then marry me for love.
开什么紧急会议?
Emergency what? What’s the emergency?
亲爱的 我知道
Darling, if I knew.
一定有很好的理由
I’m sure there’s a perfectly good answer to that question.
我的衣服到了 看着棒极了
I’ve got my dress. It looks fabulous.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
等一会儿 帕特里克
In a minute, Patrick.
还等什么?
What are we waiting for?
找这两个小丑来干嘛?
What’s with Siegfried and Roy?
请你稍等 帕特里克
Just a minute, Patrick.
开始吧
Ok.
我们相识很久了
We’ve known each other for a long time.
也许交过手 但是…
We may have played hardball on occasion, but…
不过我们可说是
I think we have a healthy respect for…
英雄惜英雄
our individual business abilities.
我们知道合并收♥购♥有利可图
We saw the potential of this merger,
没人怀疑这一点
and I don’t think anybody doubts…
如果此案够能进行将极为成功
it would have been an enormously successful venture.
如果?
Would have been?
本会的目的是通知各位 大卫
The purpose of this meeting is to inform you that my brother David…
迟到了 像往常一样 抱歉
Is late, as usual. Sorry.
-抱歉 各位 -你在这里干什么?
– Sorry, everybody. – What are you doing here?
我们决定要私奔
Elizabeth and I have decided to elope.
真的?
Really?
大卫 莎宾娜呢?
David, where’s Sabrina?
那我们是合并还是联合?
So are we merging or we all one?
莎宾娜是谁?
Who’s Sabrina?
你没跟她去?
You didn’t go with her?
当然没有 我不是在这里吗?
Obviously not. Here I am, right?
她大概已经在飞机里喝着饮料了
She’s probably having her beverage service right about now.
-谁呀? -莎宾娜
– Who is? – Sabrina.
莎宾娜是谁?
Who’s Sabrina?
司机的女儿
The chauffeur’s daughter.
别这么叫她
Don’t call her that.
她本来喜欢大卫
She was after David for a while.
后来爱上莱纳斯
Then, apparently, she switched to Linus.
她看出他才握有实权
She seems to have decided that he was the one with the power.
他这么跟你说的?
Is that what he told you?
他什么都告诉我了 莱纳斯
He told me everything, Linus.
她走之前你没去找她谈谈?
You didn’t see her before she left? You didn’t talk to her?
我说再见 应该还祝她好运
Sure. I said good-bye. I think I wished her luck.
也许没有
Maybe not.
我说我不要哥哥的施舍
I told her I felt funny accepting my brother’s hand-me-downs…
我跟她说并非她有问题
and I said don’t take it personally…
而是你过去一向对女人很慷慨
and that you’ve always been very generous to your women in the past.
我说她一定会得到应得的补偿
I was sure she’d be more than compensated for whatever.
-我就说他很爱她 -爱谁?
– I told you! He loves her. – Who?
莎宾娜
Sabrina
-他有打包行李吗? -当然有
– Is he packed? – Yes.
-你在说谁? -你 只有一个皮箱
– Is who packed? – You are. Just one bag.
什么 你把我的衣服打包 你进我公♥寓♥了?
Wait. You packed my clothes? You went to my apartment?
-我带她去的 -你的内衣裤
– I took her. – We were in your underwear drawer.
简直是堆积如山
It was like touching the Shroud of Turin.
快签这张并购案授权书
Sign this. It’s your authorization for the completion of the merger.
还有这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!