I mean, whatever they think or say, I know the truth…
你是个很好的人
that you’re a wonderful person…
善良 慷慨大方
kind and generous and…
不管结果怎样 你知道远方有个人想着你
and, for what it’s worth, know that someone… very far away is thinking of you.
所以… 不论你需要我做任何事
So, if there’s anything I can ever do.
回来时能带个巴黎铁塔纸镇给我吗
Could you bring me one of those little Eiffel Tower paperweights?
上帝救我!
Oh, my God!
欢迎来到时尚杂♥志♥ 你不会讲♥法♥文吧?
Welcome to Vogue, Sabrina. You speak no French, yes?
会讲 (这里应该说Yes 即不会讲)
No.
你会?
No?
我是说 不 我不会
I mean, yes, I don’t.
能请你再重复一次问题吗?
Sorry. Please, could you repeat the question?
你看 我们有很多双鞋 这非常重要…
We have many shoes, you see. Very important.
我英文说得非常好
You know, I speak very good the English.
你拉 然后合拢平板 去鞋子那
You pull, then close the plate. Goes to shoe.
最重要的是
Most important…
腰带
Belt.
英国人 快点
Ingrid, hurry up.
我在戴隐形眼镜
I’m putting in my contacts.
要表现情感的 换一条
No, no. Emotional, another one, another one.
不行 换一条 要好的
No, no. Another one. The nice one.
莎宾娜 那个机器
Sabrina, that machine.
莎宾娜 电风扇
Sabrina, the fan.
莎宾娜 别担心玛蒂娜
Sabrina, don’t worry for Martine.
我为难过她 她现在为难你
I tortured her. Now she tortures you.
然后 你再去为难别人
Succeed, you’ll get someone of your own to torture.
你才到那儿两个星期
But you’ve only been there for two weeks.
我打赌 不可能每个巴黎人都认为你笨
I doubt every single person in Paris thinks you’re an idiot.
因为我还没见过所有巴黎人
Only because I haven’t met them all.
莎宾娜 你对自己要求太高了
Sabrina, you’re being much too hard on yourself.
再适应适应
Give it a chance.
重要的是你远渡重洋
Now what matters is you’re away from here…
体验新事物 另眼观世
experiencing new things, getting another view of the world,
结交新朋友
finding new friends.
而不是总想着那个人
And not constantly thinking about you know who!
早上好 汤姆
Morning, Tom.
她还好 只是还没完全调整好
She’s fine. She hasn’t adjusted completely.
她很糟 我早就知道
She’s miserable. I knew it.
我告诉过你别送她去
I told you not to send her.
汤姆先生 也许我不该多嘴
Mr. Tom, maybe this not for me to put my hands in this…
不过我刚来美国时 也孤身一人
but when I first come to this country, I am alone…
跟莎宾娜一样 只不过比她胖些
like Sabrina. I just weigh more.
我问主 我为何来此处
So, I ask to God, “Why I am here?”
我问为什么 但是没有答案
I say, “Why, God?” But there is no answer.
所以我不哭了
So I stop crying.
用了整整11年
It takes 11 years!
谢谢你 萝莎
Thank you, Rosa.
她提到过大卫吗?
Did she mention David?
无非说什么
Just that life…
“没有他的日子放佛陷入绝望和痛苦的深渊”
without him is a “hopeless abyss of misery and despair.”
我相信她是那么想的
I believe those were her words.
腿抬高点 很好
Raise your leg. Yes. Ooh, yeah.
一起喝一酒
Have a drink with me.
-费尔柴尔德 -早安 先生
– Fairchild. – Good morning, sir.
莱纳斯 有空吗?
Hey, Linus! Got a minute?
大卫 你想过自己
David, does it ever occur to you…
也是赖瑞毕公♥司♥一份子吗?
that you’re an officer of the Larrabee Corporation?
莱纳斯 我遇到个女孩
Listen, Linus. I met someone.
你记得公♥司♥的地址吗? 公园大道 389号♥
Do you recall the address of our building? It’s 389 Park Avenue.
我不是开玩笑
Hey, I’m not kidding.
你的办公室在48楼
Your office is on the 48th floor.
这次我是认真的
This is really somebody.
有什么问题?
So what’s the problem?
周五我请她来吃晚饭
I’ve invited her for dinner here Friday…
希望你和妈妈不要
and I don’t want you and Mother to…
这女孩真的很聪明
Listen, this girl is smart. She’s really smart.
这倒是新鲜事
Well, that certainly hasn’t come up before.
她是真正的女人
Listen, Linus, she’s a real woman.
-不是个… -变性人?
– She’s not a, you know… – Transvestite?
她不是个随便的女人 是个医生
She’s not a bimbo. She’s a doctor.
准确的说是小儿科医师
Pediatrician, actually.
怎么认识的?
How did you meet her?
我当时参加一个派对 主人的小孩生病了
I was at this party, and the host’s kid got sick with something.
我送他去伦诺克斯·希尔急诊室
I rushed him over to Lennox Hill Emergency…
她正好值班 我俩一见钟情
and she was the resident on duty, and we just hit it right off.
生病的孩子痊愈了吗?
How’d the sick kid make out?
我说 尽量在她面前说我好看些
Listen, when you guys meet her, just try to make me look good.
我是挺英俊的 我的意思是听起来很棒
I know I look good, but try to make me sound good.
说说我的成就
Mention my accomplishments.
我的优点
My qualities.
可以发挥想象
You can be creative.
编也行 好吗?
Lie, okay?
她说他父母认识你
She says her folks know you.
她叫什么?
What’s her name?
伊莉莎白·泰森
Elizabeth Tyson.
泰森电子的泰森?
Tyson Electronics Tyson?
-我不清楚是不是 -他是个恶棍
– Tyson I don’t know Tyson. – He’s a toughie.
你们俩谁上班?
Which one works for a living?
妈妈 你的帽子真漂亮
Wow, great hat, Mother.
早 蓝眼睛
Good morning, blue eyes.
带她来 我们会让你很体面
Bring her around. We’ll try and make you look good.
你们连星期天也上班?
You guys work Sundays now?
大卫 今天星期三
It’s Wednesday, David.
猜怎么着?
Guess what.
大卫带帕特里克·泰森的女儿来
David’s taking out Patrick Tyson’s daughter.
-这样 -先生?
– Well, well, well. – Yes, sir?
麦克 帮我接哈维
Mack, give me Harvey.
哈维 我想开始买♥♥泰森股票
Harvey, I want you to start buying up chunks of Tyson stock.
别惹人注意 就这样
Not so much that anybody would notice. That’s it.
希望她长得别像帕特里克
I hope she doesn’t look like Patrick.
你父亲这次没说谎
For once your father didn’t lie.
-你真漂亮 -谢谢
– You are lovely. – Thank you.
-我是莫德 -幸会
– I’m Maude. – Pleasure.
-我是莱纳斯 -父亲常常提起你
– I’m Linus. – I’ve heard a lot about you from my father.
-你真是医生? -不是 他瞎说的
– And you’re really a doctor? – No, he made that up.
她刚升为小儿科副主任
She was just promoted to assistant head of pediatrics…
我告诉她 我们会捐出几百万
and I told her the hospital can count on us for a couple million dollars.
大卫
David.
他不正是个世界级大慈善家吗
Is he a world-class philanthropist, or what?
按下去就行
Just squeeze.
我喜欢路易斯
I like Louis.
他既风趣又体贴
He’s funny and sweet…
还是个很棒的摄影家
and such a good photographer.
但你心里有人
But someone is in the way.
这个大卫是你来巴黎后
Is it this David you mentioned casually…
提起过四五十次的那个吗
40 or 50 times when you first came over?
听起来像幻觉似得
He sounds, perhaps, like an illusion.
他让我不再寂寞
He keeps me company.
是吗?
You think so?
幻想是危险的
Illusions are dangerous people.
认为他们没有缺点
They have no flaws.
我从乡下来到巴黎
I came here from Provence…
孤身一人 也没受过教育
alone, uneducated.
有8个月的时间 不 是一年
For eight months… no, more than that… a year…
我坐在一个咖啡馆里 喝着咖啡
I sat in a cafe, I drank coffee…
在日记里写着毫无意义的东西
and I wrote nonsense in a journal.
之后 不知怎么
And then, somehow…
那不再是无意义了
it was not nonsense.
我在街上走着
I went for long walks…
在巴黎重新找回了自己
and I met myself in Paris.
你似乎觉得独自一人很丢脸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!