I would like to help…
不论你要面对什么问题 在床上是解决不了的
but what you have to fix, you won’t fix it in bed.
你得在脑袋里解决
You have to fix it here.
亲爱的父亲
Dear Dad.
这是从巴黎返回前的最后一封信
This is my last letter from Paris.
我回家后你可能都还未收到
I may even be home before you get it.
别费心来接我 我想给你个惊喜
Don’t worry about picking me up. I’d like to surprise you.
想不到 时间过得这么快
Amazing. It’s gone by so quickly.
格特鲁德·斯坦因说
Gertrude Stein said…
美国是我祖国 而巴黎是我故乡
“America is my country, and Paris is my hometown. ”
我会永远将巴黎视作故乡
I’ll always feel that way about Paris.
我非常想让你知道那对我意味着什么
I want so much for you to know what it’s meant to me.
天气转凉了 但我并不觉得冷
It’s turned cold out, but I don’t feel cold.
街对面 有人在演奏”玫瑰人生”
Across the street, someone is playing “La Vie En Rose. ”
给观光客听
They do it for the tourists…
我总是为这首曲子感动我的方式而惊奇
but I’m always surprised at how it moves me.
只有在巴黎华灯初上时
It means seeing life through rose-colored glasses.
透过玫瑰色的酒杯看人生
Only in Paris, where the light is pink…
这首曲子才会带给我感动
could that song make sense…
但回家时我会带着这种感觉一起
but I’ll have it in my pocket when I get home…
从今往后随时随地都能体会得到
and I’ll take it with me wherever I go from now on.
爸爸 我爱你
Love to you, Dad.
-你在干嘛? -跟莫德出去了
– What are you doing? – Drove out with Maude.
不得不来这里参加她的生日派对
Have to be here for her birthday party.
-也许呆到结束 -你送她什么礼物?
– Might as well stay over. – Yeah? What’d you get her?
手提传真机
Portable fax machine.
你太感情用事了
You sentimental fool.
对你来说也是
It’s easy for you.
她很高兴你们订了婚期
She’s so glad you finally set a date…
以后都不必再送礼物了
you’ll never have to buy another present.
她才不会那么说
That’s not what she says.
我送她幅毕加索的画
I got her a little Picasso.
在市中心包装的
Having it wrapped in town.
-花了我多少钱? -不清楚
– What did that cost me? – I don’t know.
谁加入了收♥购♥泰森公♥司♥的竞争
So who’s the new bidder on Tyson?
英国卫♥星♥电♥视♥?
Unisat?
还有几家公♥司♥
And a couple of other companies.
现金交易还是股权交换?
Cash or stock options?
我喜欢你谈生意
I love it when you talk dirty.
你给我回来
Come back here!
抱歉
Excuse me.
那是什么?
What’s that?
小狗
A dog.
为什么?
Why?
伊莉莎白送妈妈的礼物
It’s Elizabeth’s gift to Mother.
她觉得不好意思
She feels guilty about missing the party.
因为要参加研讨会不能来
She’s stuck at some UCLA seminar.
我得去取回礼物了
I gotta go pick up Maude’s present.
我要你知道 莱纳斯
I want you to know something, Linus.
和伊莉莎白结婚我很高兴
I’m glad about Elizabeth.
那是应该的 她很美好
You should be. She’s terrific.
她既聪明又独♥立♥ 美若天仙
She’s smart, independent, pretty as hell.
-不如你跟她结婚 -继续说
– Why don’t you marry her? – Go on.
我只是开玩笑 开玩笑的
I’m kidding. Kidding.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I’m great.
你好吗?
How are you?
很好
Good.
想不到会看到你
I’m just surprised to see you here.
你认识我?
Well, you know me.
对吧?
Don’t you?
我能载你一程吗?
Can I give you a lift?
你要回家吗?
Are you on your way home?
是啊
Yes.
那真是方便
Well, that’s convenient.
你真的不介意?
You sure you wouldn’t mind?
我不记得住哪条街
You know, I can’t remember the name of your street.
迪索道
Dusoris Lane.
什么? 我也住在那儿
What? That’s where I live.
世界真小
Small world.
那条街真长
Big lane.
你不认得我了吧?
You don’t recognize me, do you?
我当然认得你
Yeah. Of course I do.
你是迪索街的好邻居
You’re my neighbor… on Dusoris Lane.
你是大卫
And you’re David.
正是我
I sure am.
比较差劲的赖家子弟
One of the lesser Larrabees.
那方面比较差劲?
Oh, in what way lesser?
各方面都是 不过别可怜我
Pretty much every way, but, please, no pity.
我发誓北湾的美女我都认识
I could have sworn I knew every pretty girl on the north shore.
我发誓你认识的不止那些
I could have sworn you took in more territory than that.
那是以前
Although that was a while ago.
听说你已经订婚了
I heard somewhere that you’re engaged to be married.
没错 不过我们…
Oh, yeah, I am, but we’re both…
我们都很忙
very busy, busy people…
还没有订婚期
and it’s been very difficult to set a date.
给我个提示吧 一个就好
So, come on, give me one clue. Just one.
不行 这太好玩了
Oh, no. This is too much fun.
求求你
Please.
你家到了
There’s your driveway.
我正要说
I was just gonna say that.
你愿意进来坐坐吗?
Would you like to come in for a drink?
好主意
What a good idea.
看来你们要开派对
Looks like you’re having a party.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
以前的派对很好玩
They used to have lovely parties here.
你参加过
Then you’ve been to them.
没有
No.
不过我从远处看过
But I saw the lights from a distance.
庆祝什么? 举♥行♥订婚宴太迟了
What’s the occasion? It’s too late for an engagement party.
不是 我未婚妻人在加州
As a matter of fact, my fiancée is in California this week.
这是我母亲的生日会
It’s actually a birthday party for my mother…
可能你已经知道了
but you probably knew that.
派对九点开始
Listen. Party’s at 9:00.
你会来吗?
Will you come?
你想要我来吗?
Do you really want me to?
非常想
Very much.
如果你告诉我 你是谁
If you’ll tell me who you are.
哈罗 莎宾娜
Hello, Sabrina.
哈罗 莱纳斯
Hello, Linus.
莎宾娜?
Sabrina?
巴黎好玩吗?
Have a good time in Paris?
很好玩 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
莎宾娜?
Sabrina?
你看来长大了
You look all grown up.
莎宾娜?
Sabrina?
他为什么一直叫你
Why does he keep saying that?
我得去找爸爸
I need to go find my father.
行李待会拿
I’ll get my bags later.
-等等 -谢谢你捎我一程
– Wait a minute. – Thanks for the ride.
大卫
David.
不行
No.
-你在说什么? -不行
– What are you talking about? – No.
我带给你真的巴黎围巾
I brought you a scarf,Joanna. A real Paris scarf.
我教你怎么绑
I’ll show you how to tie it.
他看到你吗?
Has he seen you?
看到了 还没 谁呀?
Yes! No. Who?
你♥爸♥爸呀!
Your father.
莎宾娜
Oh, Sabrina!
外出戴的
For going out.
居家用的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!