And this.
同意我升职后加薪
Gives me the raise I deserve for the new position I’m assuming.
楼下有车
There’s a car waiting for you downstairs…
停机坪有直升机
a helicopter at East 60th.
机票改成超音速班机
The plane ticket’s been changed to the Concorde.
还有39分钟 赶快的话还能追到她
It leaves in exactly 39 minutes. You just might beat her there.
去吧 莱纳斯 别顾虑了
Go, Linus. Don’t think.
她一定恨透我了
She must absolutely hate me.
她会原谅你的 一定会
She’ll get over it. We all do.
太荒谬了
This is crazy.
你们要我放弃一切走开?
You expect me to just drop everything and walk out of here?
用跑的比较好
Running would be better.
你们都疯了
I think you’re all nuts.
亲爱的 莱纳斯
Linus, you know I love you.
我以你为傲
No mother could be prouder.
不过我认为你该离家出走了
But I think it’s time that you ran away from home.
先签了再说
But sign these first.
恕我失陪
If you’ll excuse me…
我事先有约
it appears I have a previous engagement.
帕特里克 合并后将出现债务
Now, Patrick, the debt burden this merger will accumulate…
必须重组营利部门
is gonna make it essential to restructure a couple of divisions…
增加利润
that are generating cash drains.
我对两个公♥司♥各个部门的损益表
I’ve done a very quick review of last quarter’s performance…
做了一个快速评估
of each division of both companies.
大卫 你什么时候
David. When did you ever…
17年来每年的财务报告你都给我副本
You’ve copied me on the company’s financial statements for 17 years.
你以为我不会看
You just assumed I couldn’t read.
尽管说吧
Go ahead. Say it.
你配不上她
You don’t deserve her.
是配不上
I don’t.
我知道
I know that.
我需要她 我别无所求
But I need her, and I don’t need anything.
快跑吧
Time to run for it.
我只想让她快乐
I just want to make her happy.
波扎街十三号♥
13 Rue des Beaux Arts.
请大家注意
Your attention, please.
前往巴黎的协和超音速客机
Last call for Air France Concorde supersonic flight to Paris…
在34号♥登机口登机
now boarding at gate 34.
法航祝您旅途愉快
Air France wishes you a pleasant flight.
第一次搭协和机 赖先生?
First time on the Concorde, Mr. Larrabee?
是的
Yes.
不是第一次到巴黎吧?
But not your first time in Paris?
什么都是第一次
It’s my first everything.
你说来巴黎对我很好
“Paris is always a good idea,” you said.
你说过在这里我会快乐的
You said I’d be happy here.
没有你怎么会
You couldn’t have meant without you.
你怎么找到我?
How did you know where to find me?
你父亲说的
Your father.
我告诉他 我需要你
I told him I need you.
我告诉他我会让你快乐
I told him I’d make you happy.
我向他保证了
I promised him.
我以为那全是谎言
I thought it was all a lie.
我也这么以为
So did I.
但我终于觉悟
But something happened.
我活在谎言中
It was a lie…
就像是一场梦
and then it was a dream.
我怎么能相信你?
I don’t know how to believe you.
我怎能再…
How can I ever…
因为你比谁都了解我
Because you know me better than anyone else.
你知道我爱你
I think you know I love you…
你也答应过
and you promised…
如果我需要你帮忙
if there was anything you could ever do…
从前
Once upon a time…
在长岛的北滩
on the north shore of Long Island…
离纽约不远
not far from New York…
有坐深宅大院
there was a very, very large mansion
像是座城♥堡♥
almost a castle.
我这生都跟随别人的脚步
I’ve been following in footsteps all my life.
拯救我 美好的莎宾娜
Save me, Sabrina fair.
只有你能
You’re the only one who can.
在深宅大院内住着小女孩
On this very large estate, there lived a small girl…
生活愉快
and life was pleasant there…
非常 非常单纯
and very, very simple.
有一天
But then one day…
小女孩长大了
the girl grew up…
飞出禁闭高墙外
and went beyond the walls of the grounds…
找到了自己的世界
and found the world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!