I’ve never seen anything like it.
是吗?
Ah, yes.
你从不看窗外吗?
Don’t you ever look out the window?
哪有时间看呢
When do I have time?
坐直升机省下的时间呢?
What happened to all that time we saved taking the helicopter?
我把时间存起来
I’m storing it up.
才不是
No, you’re not.
那首小诗
So your little poem…
在讲什么?
what does it mean?
讲一个水仙子
It’s the story of a water sprite…
救出一名生不如死的处♥女♥
who saved a virgin from a fate worse than death.
莎宾娜是处♥女♥的意思?
Sabrina’s the virgin.
她是救人的仙女
Sabrina’s the savior.
这里一向都有这些吗?
Is it always like this?
不晓得 我好久没来
I don’t know. I haven’t been here in years.
有这种地方怎么都不来?
How can you have a place like this and never come here?
我不晓得 大概是…
Gee, I don’t know. I guess I…
一直都没人与我分享
I just never had anybody to share it with.
我想是
I guess.
你可以请人呀
You could always hire somebody.
别拍我 拍屋子就行
No, wait, not me. The house, please.
你在屋里 这样比较亲切
You’re in the house. It humanizes it.
我不喜欢照相 我不想…
I don’t like having my picture taken. I come out…
看起来很忧愁
looking depressed.
你很忧愁吗?
Are you depressed?
也许这个字眼不是很贴切
Maybe that’s not exactly the right word.
那该用什么字眼?
What is the right word?
不晓得
I don’t know.
也许是寂寞吧
Lonely, maybe.
你觉得很好笑?
You think that’s funny?
不 我以为你会说别的
No. I just expected you to say something else.
你说的对 的确很好笑
No, I suppose you’re right. It is funny.
莱纳斯·赖瑞毕很寂寞
Linus Larrabee is lonely.
我害你尴尬 我们到外面吧
I’m sorry. I made you uncomfortable. Let’s get the outside.
要拍张远景吗?
Do you want a view from the house?
好啊!
Sure.
-哪边? -全部
– Which one? – All of them.
全部不一定好 只是很多
More isn’t always better, Linus. Sometimes it’s just more.
你来挑
Pick one.
我不懂摄影
I don’t know anything about…
不要拍 只是看看
Just look. Don’t take a picture. Just look.
海洋…
Ocean, ocean, ocean, ocean.
小渔港 海洋…
Quaint little fishing village. Ocean, ocean.
灯塔 守灯塔的人
Lighthouse. Guy going into the lighthouse.
这工作真妙
There’s a job for you.
不知是什么滋味
What must that be like?
什么人会去守灯塔?
What kind of a guy takes a job keeping a lighthouse?
透过镜头每次都充满惊喜
Every time I look through a camera, I’m surprised.
就像在故事中发现你自己
Like finding yourself in the middle of a story,
如你刚才所做的一样
like you just did.
什么人会去守灯塔?
What kind of a guy takes a job keeping a lighthouse?
我觉得我一生都在拍照
I think I’ve been taking pictures all my life…
有相机前就开始了
long before I ever had a camera.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
跟他说我只肯提高半分
Well, call him back, Mother. Raise the offer half a point.
不能再多了 这里? 情况不妙
No more. Here? Lousy.
我的心情比她沮丧
So far, I’m more affected than she is.
我几乎哭了两次
I damn near cried twice.
时间不多 我已经技穷了
I’m running out of time here. I don’t know what to try.
拍好了
Okay. Finished.
我们先吃午饭 既然来了
We’ll have some lunch, and then you probably…
就逛逛这小岛吧
oughta get a look at the island while you’re here.
你想巴黎吗?
You miss Paris?
还没有 但会的
Not yet, but I will.
你很喜欢那里?
You liked it there?
我爱那里
I loved it.
你一定不喜欢
You’d probably hate it.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
一切都和消遣娱乐有关
It’s all about pleasure.
他们努力工作
They work hard.
但知道什么时候休息 享受生活
They just know when to quit and enjoy themselves.
那房♥子真漂亮
What a beautiful building.
现在很少有红砖屋
Nobody builds with brick anymore.
那是十八世纪末期的
That’s late 1800s.
在巴黎这算全新的了
In Paris, they’d consider that brand-new.
希望不会拆掉
I hope they don’t tear it down.
不会 那条街都是我的
They won’t. I own it, that whole block.
我捐出来作为中途之家
I donated it to the village as a halfway house.
牢里的人很难得到机会
You know… jails are full of guys that never had a break.
你看这个捡破烂的
Look at this guy picking cans.
他们犯个小罪又回到牢里
They get back to the wall, commit some petty crime.
他们永远是社会边缘人
They’re stuck. They’re outsiders for the rest of their lives.
很不公平
It’s not fair.
唯一的机会就是中途之家
The only chance they’ll ever have is a halfway house…
帮助他们重新做人
that’ll help them get their feet under ’em.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-帮我们照个相好吗? -好啊!
– Could you take a picture of us? – Yeah.
按那个钮
It’s that one.
吃饱了吗?
Are you done?
我吃不下了
I don’t think I can eat any more.
现在放生太迟了
It’s too late to free them.
你和别人说的不太一样
You know, you are not exactly what people say you are.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
别人怎么说我?
What do they say I am?
你知道的
You know.
我不知道
No.
就是…
Well…
你是世上唯一一个活着的心脏捐赠者
that you’re the world’s only living heart donor.
这个呀
Oh. That.
还有这个
And… how does this one go?
他以为道德象壁画一样飘渺
He thinks that morals are paintings on walls…
良心象卢布一样不值钱
and scruples are money in Russia.
这挺恶毒的
That’s droll.
还有我最喜欢的…
And then there’s my favorite…
不 我明白了
No, I get the picture.
足够了
It’s enough.
你记得我们渡过的下雨天吗?
Do you remember the rainy afternoon we spent together?
不记得
Sorry.
我爸爸…
My father had…
开车载大卫去上音乐课
had driven your mother and David into town for a music lesson.
他几岁?
How old was he?
不记得了 十四 五岁吧
I don’t know. Fourteen, fifteen.
可能是管萧
That would be the oboe.
管萧?
The oboe?
对 是场误会
Yeah. It was a misunderstanding.
他以为他可以学当流氓
He thought he was gonna get to take hobo lessons.
一个下雨天是吧?
It was a rainy afternoon?
大雷雨
Stormy.
我当时很害怕 就进到你家里…
I was afraid, and I came into your house…
想开灯 结果触电
and tried to turn on a lamp, but I got a shock.
我以为被闪电击中
I thought I’d been struck by lightning.
你整个下午都陪着我
And you stayed with me all afternoon…
直到我爸爸回家
till my father came home.
不过你没哭 你很勇敢
And you didn’t cry. You were a brave kid.
和触电相比我更怕你
I was more afraid of you than being electrocuted.
大家都怕你
Everybody was.
所以你才没结婚吗?
Is that the reason you never got married?
你大概不相信婚姻
You probably don’t believe in marriage.
我相信
Yes, I do.
所以我才没结婚
That’s why I never got married.
而另一方面 大卫什么都相信

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!