Oh, really? Then where are you?
你这个怪人
Shit, you’re weird.
-我怪吗 -喂
-I’m weird? -Hello?
-蜜莉安 -东尼
-Hello, Miriam? -Tony!
-叫曼尼听电♥话♥ 好吗 -等一下
-Put Manny on, okay? -Okay. Just a second.
是东尼
It’s Tony.
你在干嘛 在查我吗
What are you doing, checking up on me?
穿好衣服 45分钟之后
Get your clothes on and meet me
到罗培兹汽车经销店外跟我碰头
in front of Lopez Motors in 45 minutes.
-什么 怎么了 -没有我们处理不了的事
-What? What happened? -Nothing we can’t fix.
好 我立刻到
All right. I’ll be there.
你还在电♥话♥上 动作快
You’re still on the phone. Let’s go.
别紧张 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
我现在就走 妈的
I’m leaving now. Fuck.
-尼克 -是 东尼
-Nick? -Yeah, Tony.
我要你帮我做件事
This is what I want you to do for me,
打给罗培兹
you call Lopez.
三点整打到他的办公室给他
Call him at his office at 3:00 sharp.
你跟他说
And you tell him,
“我们搞砸了 他逃走了”
“We fucked up, he got away.”
-好 -懂了吗 你该说什么
-Okay. Yeah. -Got it? What are you going to say?
“我们搞砸了 他逃走了”
“We fucked up. He got away.”
-几点 -三点整
-What time? -3:00 sharp.
这件事我们什么时候可以开始赚到钱
So when are we gonna make some money on this thing?
说就说六个月
Six months to start don’t mean shit, Larry.
我不是洛克菲勒 还没
I’m not a Rockefeller, you know. Not yet, anyway.
你欠我
So you owe me.
今晚去看球赛吗
Listen, go down to the ball game tonight?
我去不了 有事做 我会跟你说他们的事
I couldn’t make it. I got things. I’ll tell you about them.
你开玩笑 比分多少 三比二
You’re kidding. What was the score? Three to two?
梅尔 猜猜怎么了
Mel, guess what.
我的小联盟球队 小罗培兹们
My Little League team, the Little Lopezers,
今晚赢得分区冠军
they won the division tonight.
那很好 恭喜
That’s great. Congratulations.
你怎么办到的 贿赂裁判
What’d you do, fix the umpire?
老天
Jesus Christ.
东尼 你怎么了
Tony, what happened to you?
他们想毁了我八百块一套的西装
They wanted to spoil my $800 suit.
哪个王八蛋干的
Who the fuck did this?
杀手 我不知道
Hitters. I don’t know.
一定是有人请来的
Somebody must’ve brought them in.
我从来没见过他们
I’ve never seen them before.
哈啰 梅尔
Hello, Mel.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Got an answer to this, too?
-总会知道的 东尼 -一定是迪亚兄弟
-There always is, Tony. -I’ll bet it was the Diaz brothers.
他们的人在查阳光旅馆的事
They got a beef going back to the Sun Ray thing.
你可能是对的 你知道吗
Maybe you’re right, you know?
我很高兴你没事 东尼
Anyway, I’m glad you made it, Tony.
我们会好好报答你
We’ll return the favor for you in spades.
我会自己搞定
I’ll take care of this myself.
这枪是干嘛 东尼
What is the gun for, Tony?
这个 没什么
What, this? It’s nothing.
我…怎么说的 神经过敏
I’m… How do you say? Paranoid.
你要接吗 法兰克
You gonna answer, Frank?
一定是艾薇拉 我们离开俱乐部后 她大发脾气
It must be Elvira. She got mad after we left the club.
要我跟她说你不在吗
I’ll tell her you’re not here, okay?
不用 没关系 我跟她说
No, it’s all right. I’ll talk to her.
哈啰
Hello.
没关系 我一个小时后回家 别担心
It’s all right. I’m gonna be home in an hour. Don’t worry.
法兰克 你是个人♥渣♥
Frank, you’re a piece of shit.
-你在说什么 -你知道我在说什么
-What are you talking about? -You know what I’m talking about,
你这个他妈的鼠辈
you fucking cockroach.
你在说什么 听我说
What are you talking about? Listen to me, huh.
你知道凯泽是什么吗 法兰克
You know what a chazer is, Frank?
是只不正直的猪
That’s a pig that don’t fly straight.
你也一样 法兰克
Neither do you, Frank.
东尼 我为什么要害你
Tony, why the fuck would I hurt you?
我带你入行的
I brought you in.
我们意见不同 那又怎样
So we had a few differences, no big deal.
我给你机会开始 只有我相信你办得到
I gave you your start. I was the one who believed in you.
我对你忠诚
I stayed loyal to you.
我有做私活 但我从来没有背叛你 法兰克
I made what I could on the side, but I never turned on you, Frank!
从来没有
Never!
而你
But you,
不守信用 根本是个鼠辈
a man who ain’t got his word is a cockroach.
梅尔 说句话 好吗
Mel. Do something, will you?
那是你的问题 法兰克 你自己搞定
It’s your tree, Frank. You’re sitting in it.
好吧 东尼 是我
All right, Tony. I was the one.
给我一次机会
Please, give me a second chance.
好吗 拜托
Will you do that? Please?
再给我一次机会 我可以给你一千万元
Give me a second chance. I’ll give you $10 million.
好吗 一千万
Okay? $10 million.
我放在西班牙的保险库 东尼
I got it in a vault over there in Spain, Tony.
我们过去 搭飞机过去 钱就都是你的了
We go over there, we get on a plane, and it’s yours.
好吗 全部 一千万
Okay? All of it. $10 million.
好吗 东尼
Okay, Tony?
拜托 东尼
Please, Tony?
艾薇拉 你要艾薇拉
Elvira? You want Elvira?
她可以跟你 我走 我会消失
You can have her. I’ll go away. I’m gonna disappear.
你再也不会见到我 拜托 东尼 我不想死
You’ll never see me again. Please, Tony, I don’t want to die.
我从来没对别人怎样
I never did nothing to nobody.
没错 你从来没对别人怎样
No, you never did nothing to nobody.
你都是叫别人帮你做
You had somebody else do it for you.
东尼 我求你
Oh, Tony, I’m begging you.
-起来 起来 -老天 不 老天
-Get up! Get up now! -Jesus! No! God!
拜托 东尼 别杀我 拜托
Look. Tony, no! Don’t kill me, please.
我不会杀你
I won’t kill you.
-感谢老天 -放开我的脚
-Oh, Christ, thank you. -Get off my foot.
-谢谢 -马诺洛 开枪射这混♥蛋♥
-Thank you. -Manolo, shoot that piece of shit!
不 不
No, no!

No!
罪有应得 对吧 梅尔
Every dog has his day, huh, Mel?
我跟他说过了
I told him
根本不合理
it didn’t make any sense
你帮我们做事 为什么要除掉你 但是他不听
clipping you when we had you working for us. He wouldn’t listen.
他今晚为了女人的事大发脾气
He got hot tonight about the broad.
他犯下大错
He fucked up.
你也是 梅尔 你也错了
You, too, Mel. You fucked up.
别太过分了 东尼
Don’t go too far, Tony.
过分的不是我 梅尔 是你
I’m not, Mel. You are.
干 你敢杀♥警♥♥察♥
Fuck. You can’t shoot a cop!
谁说你是警♥察♥
Whoever says you was one?
等等
Wait a minute!
你放我走 我会搞定这一切
You let me go. I’ll fix this up.
好啊 梅尔 或许你可以给自己安排
Sure, Mel. Maybe you can handle yourself
参加最后审判的头等机票
one of them first-class tickets to the Resurrection.
混♥蛋♥王八蛋 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucking punk! Son of a bitch!
-再见了 梅尔 玩得开心点 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-So long, Mel. Have a good trip. -Fuck you!
-走吧 -恩尼呢
-Okay, come on. -What about Ernie?
恩尼 要一份工作吗
You want a job, Ernie?
-当然 东尼 -好 明天打电♥话♥给我
-Sure, Tony. -Okay, then you call me tomorrow.
老兄 你被雇用了
Man, you got a job!
东尼 谢谢
Tony! Thanks.
东尼
Tony.
老天 怎么回事
God, what’s happened?
法兰克呢
Where’s Frank?
你说呢
Where do you think?
把你的东西收一收
Come on. Get your stuff.
跟我走
You’re coming with me.
这世界都是你的…
美国三联银行
蒙大拿管理公♥司♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!