五年 不过三年就可以出来了
Five years. You’ll be out in three.
或者更短 如果我能达成协议
Maybe less, if I can make a deal.
他妈的三年
Three fucking years!
为了什么
For what?
洗钱 这个他妈的国家就是靠洗钱起家的
Washing money? The fucking country was built on washed money.
没那么糟
Can’t be that bad.
-又不像古巴 -你在他妈的说什么
-It’s not like Cuba. -What the fuck you talking?
-这里的监狱像旅馆一样 -你是在说笑吗
-The jails are like hotels. -You kidding me or what?
-你药瞌多了吗 -我会延后审讯
-You fucking high or what? -I’ll delay the trial.
一年半 两年 你甚至不必…
A year and a half, two years. You won’t even start…
去你的
Fuck you, man!
我绝不会再进牢里 懂吗
I’m not going back in any cage, okay?
绝不 我去过
No way. I been there.

Okay, look.
我再给你四十万元 一共八十万元
I give you $400,000 more. Okay, now that’s $800,000.
这么多钱 你可以把最高法♥院♥也买♥♥下来
With that kind of money, you can buy the Supreme Court.
东尼 法律必须能证明超越合理的怀疑
Tony, the law has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
我是提出质疑的高手 但是你有一百三十万元
I’m an expert at raising that doubt. But when you got 1.3 million
没报税的钱 被录像机录下来
undeclared staring into a videotape camera,
要说服陪审团你是在出租车上捡到 难度很高
honey baby, it’s hard to convince a jury you found it in a taxicab.
我很高兴你这么快就赶来
I’m so glad you could come on such short notice.
真的很谢谢你
I really appreciate it.
-没问题 -艾薇拉还好吗
-It’s okay. -How’s Elvira?
-很好 你太太呢 -还有三个月就生了
-Oh, great. How’s your wife? -Three more months.
-是吗 恭喜你 -你呢
-Oh, yeah? Congratulations. -How about you?
什么时候生个小东呢
When you gonna have another Tony to take your place?
-还在努力 -你要加把劲
-I’m working on it. -You have to work harder. Come.
我介绍几个朋友给你认识
I want you to meet some of my friends.
这是佩特洛坤
This is Pedro Quinn,
安第斯糖业公♥司♥的主席
chairman of the Andes Sugar Corporation.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
-Pleasure meeting you. -Nice to meet you.
爱德华史崔塞将军 第一军团指挥官
General Edward Strasser, Commander of the First Army Corps.
幸会
Pleasure.
这是艾瑞尔布莱尔
This is Ariel Bleyer,
是内政部的人 东尼蒙大拿
with the Ministry of the Interior. Tony Montana.
这是我们的朋友 来自华盛顿的查尔斯古森
And here is our friend Charles Goodson from Washington.
-很高兴认识你 -你好 蒙大拿先生
-Nice to meet you. -How do you do, Mr. Montana?
坐这 东尼
Sit here, Tony.
各位先生
Gentlemen.
我想讨论一些
I would like to discuss something
在座各位都感兴趣的事
that is of interest to all of us here.
东尼 你有个问题
You have a problem, Tony.
我们也有个问题
We have a problem.
我想合作的话 我们的问题都能获得解决
I think together we can solve all our problems.
我们都知道你在你的国家有些税务上的麻烦
We all know you have tax troubles in your country
你可能要坐一阵子牢
and that you may have to do a little time.
我们在华盛顿有朋友
We have friends in Washington
能保证将这些麻烦处理掉
that assure us these troubles can be taken care of.
你可能要补税 罚一大笔钱
You may have to pay some back taxes, a big fine,
但是不用坐牢
but there will be no prison.

Okay.
所以你的问题是什么 亚历克斯
So what’s your problem, Alex?
我让你看看我的问题
I’ll show you my problem.
我听说你的政♥府♥接受玻利维亚毒品业的
I’ve heard about financial support your government receives
金钱援助
from the drug industry in Bolivia.
讽刺的是这笔钱
Well, the irony of this is that this money,
数十亿的钱
which is in the billions,
是来自你的国家
is coming from your country.
你们是我国古♥柯♥碱产业
You are the major purchaser of our national product,
最大的客户
which is cocaine.
一方面 你说美国政♥府♥
On one hand, you’re saying the U. S. Government
花费数百万遏止毒品流入我们的街头
is spending millions to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets.
但同时
At the same time,
和我们做生意的同一个政♥府♥
we are doing business with the same government
让古♥柯♥碱充斥在我们的街头
that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
让我再跟你说说几个
Let me show you a few of the other characters
牵涉在这宗悲喜剧里的人
that are involved in this tragic comedy.
我的组织最近查到这个人买♥♥了一大批货
My organization just recently traced a large purchase by this man.
这个人是古坎伯将军
This charming face here belongs to General Cucombre.
他是我的国家玻利维亚的国防部长
He is the Minister of the Defense of Bolivia, my country.
古坎伯将军几个月前
And General Cucombre just a couple months ago
在瑞士卢塞恩湖买♥♥了一栋一千两百万元的别♥墅♥
bought a $12 million villa on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland.
如果古坎伯是玻利维亚的国防部长
Now, if Cucombre is supposed to be the Bolivian Defense Minister,
为什么他会住在瑞士
what is he doing living in Switzerland?
看钱吗
Guarding cash registers?
这个人是亚历山大索沙 很有趣的一个人
This man here, Alejandro Sosa, a very interesting character.
他是个大地主
He’s a wealthy landowner,
在英国受教育 出身良好家庭
educated in England, very good family.
但他是一个跨安第斯贩毒王国的
But this man is the business brain and drug overlord
贩毒王国的主脑
of an empire that stretches across the Andes.
他不是一般的毒枭
He’s not your ordinary drug dealer.
公开来说…
Well, discussing it openly…
他接下来会上《六十分钟》节目
He’s scheduled for 60 Minutes next.
他还会上法国 英国 意大利 日本电视
He is going on French, British, Italian, Japanese television.
全世界的人都开始听信他
People everywhere are starting to listen to him.
这很难堪 东尼
It’s embarrassing, Tony.
这就是我们的问题
That is our problem.
你记得艾伯特吧
You remember Alberto, don’t you?
我怎么忘得了
How could I forget him?
艾伯特是处理挡路者的专家
Alberto is an expert in the disposal business.
他会帮我们解决我们的问题
He’s going to help us fix our problem.
但是他不会说英文
But he doesn’t speak English.
他在美国人生地不熟
He doesn’t know his way around the States too well.
他需要一些协助
He needs a little help.
这是个问题吗 东尼
Is that a problem, Tony?
没问题
No problem.

Good.
所以玻利维亚那边有什么大秘密
So what’s the big mystery with the Bolivian situation?
你不告诉我索沙是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what happened with Sosa, or what?
全是废话 就是这样
A lot of bullshit, that’s what happened.
政♥治♥
Politics.
我要你在这里待一阵子
I want you to stay down here for a while.
帮我打点事情
Run things for me.
我下星期要去纽约
I gotta go to New York next week.
妈的
Fuck this, man.
我不喜欢 我一点都不喜欢
I don’t like it, man. I don’t like this at all.
你不喜欢
You don’t like it?
是你害我惹上这个麻烦的
You got me into this mess in the first place.
跟他妈的希多本 知道吗
With that fucking Seidelbaum, that right?
跟希多本
With Seidelbaum?
希多本跟索沙有什么关联
What does Seidelbaum have to do with Sosa?
两者有何关联
How do you connect those two?
你怎么不吃东西 有什么问题
Why don’t you eat your food? What’s wrong with it?
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
-你不饿 -你知道开庭的事吗
-You’re not hungry? -Do you even know about the trial?
-那你干嘛点 -我没胃口
-What did you order it for, then? -I lost my appetite.
你知道雪费德说可以帮你延期吗
Do you even know that Sheffield said he can get you a postponement?
是吗 是这样吗
Is this it? That’s what it’s all about?
吃 喝
Eating, drinking,
干 吹…
fucking, sucking…
-好了 老兄 -吸
-Come on, man. -Snorting?
然后呢
Then what?
告诉我 然后呢
Tell me. Then what?
你五十岁了 有大肚腩
You’re 50. You got a bag for a belly.
有奶♥子♥ 要穿胸罩
You got tits, you need a bra.
上面还有胸毛
They got hair on them.
你有个穿了孔的肝
You got a liver, and they got spots on it
你吃这种垃圾
and you’re eating this fucking shit
你看起来就像个有钱的木乃伊
and you’re looking like these rich fucking mummies in here.
好了 没那么糟 没有坏到不行的程度
Come on. It’s not so bad. It could be worse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!