你信吗
You bought that line?
或许我让你去就是一个错误
Maybe I made a mistake sending you down there.
或许你跟索沙知道一些我不知道的事
Maybe you and Sosa know something I don’t know.
像是什么
Like what?
像是什么
Like what?
你告诉我”像是什么”
You tell me, “Like what.”
你是在说我是骗子吗
You calling me a liar, Frank?
你是这样想的吗
That what you’re calling me?
这么说好了 目前我不想要改变任何事
Let’s just say I want things to stay the way they are for now.
你暂缓跟索沙的交易
You stall your deal with Sosa.
暂缓
Stall it?
知道了 老大
Okay, boss.
走吧
Come on.
我才是老大
I am the boss.
-当然 你才是老大 -嘿 东尼
-Sure, you’re the boss. -Hey, Tony.
记得你刚入行时 我怎么跟你说的
Remember I told you when you started,
在这行能撑得久的
the guys who last in this business
是有信诺的人
are the guys who fly straight,
低调 安静
low-key, quiet.
那些什么都想要的人
And the guys who want it all,
酒色财气样样来的
chicas, champagne, flash,
撑不了多久
they don’t last.
你说完了吗
You finished?
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?

Hi, there.
法兰克刚走
You just missed Frank.
真不巧
Too bad.
不过我不是来找法兰克的
Only I didn’t come to see Frank.
时机地点都不对 东尼
This is not the time or the place, Tony.
-下次记得先预约 -没关系
-Next time, make an appointment. -That’s okay.
我有重要的事跟你说
I got something important I want to talk to you about.
咱们何不喝两杯
So why don’t we have a couple of drinks,
表现正常点
act normal,
放轻松
and just take it easy?
我喜欢威士忌
Come on. I like Scotch.
-有何不可吗 -我不会吃了你
-Sure. Why not? -Okay. I won’t bite you.
这里每个人都很正常
We’re all normal here.
我听说你没在帮法兰克做事了
I heard you and Frank aren’t working together anymore.
没错
That’s right.
这样比较好 你不觉得吗
I think it’s easier, don’t you?
事情比较好办
Makes things easier.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬这片充满机会的土地
Here’s to the land of opportunity.
对你来说 或许是吧
For you, maybe.
你喜欢小孩吗
You like kids?
小孩
Kids?
小孩 你知道 小朋友们
Kids. You know, kids. Little kids.
当然 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
只要有保姆
As long as there’s a nurse.
很好 因为我也喜欢小孩
Good, ’cause I like kids, too.
我喜欢他们 男孩女孩都无所谓
I like them. Boys, girls. Don’t matter to me.
法兰克很快就回来了
Frank’s gonna be back any minute.
过来
Come here.
坐这
Sit here.
我有话跟你说 坐这里 我又不会咬你
I want to talk to you. Sit down. I’m not gonna bite you.
是这样的
Okay, here’s the story.
我出身低微 我知道
I come from the gutter. I know that.
我没受过教育 但那没关系
I got no education, but that’s okay.
我对街上的事很熟
I know the street,
我也建立了很多很好的管道
and I’m making all the right connections.
再加上一个好女人 我会所向无敌
With the right woman, there’s no stopping me.
我会上位当老大
I could go right to the top.
我要跟你说的是
Anyway, what I got to tell you is this,
我喜欢你
I like you.
第一眼见到你 我就喜欢上你了
I liked you the first time I laid eyes on you.
我跟自己说”她是只凶猛又性感的老虎
I said, “She’s a tiger.
“她属于我”
“She’ll belong to me.”
总之
Anyway,
我要你嫁给我
I want you to marry me.
我要你当我孩子的母亲
I want you to be the mother of my children.
我 嫁你
Me? Marry you?
没错
That’s right.
法兰克呢 东尼
What about Frank, Tony?
你打算怎么处理法兰克
What will you do about Frank?
法兰克快完了 知道吗 他玩完了
Frank is not gonna last, okay? He’s finished.
考虑看看 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
我希望你认真考虑
I want you to really think about it.
我要走了 自己小心
I’ll go now. Take care.
你的敌人都垮了
All your enemies are gone.
-蒙大拿先生 你好吗 -哈啰
-Mr. Montana. How are you? -Hello.
她在他妈的做什么
What the fuck she doing here?
没什么 老兄 她只是在跳舞 放松点
Come on, man. She’s just dancing. Come on. Take it easy.
-只是跳迪斯科 -跟她一起的是谁
-It’s just a disco. -Who’s that guy she’s with?
他是陆哥的人 只是个小角色
He’s some guy who works for Luco. He’s nobody.
-他没杀伤力 -帮陆哥做事的
-He’s harmless. -Works for Luco?
是 别管他了
Yeah. Forget him.
嘿 东尼 记得我吗
Hello, Tony. You remember me?
伯恩斯坦 梅尔伯恩斯坦 对吧
Bernstein. Mel Bernstein, right?
毒品组首席探员
Chief Detective, Narcotics.
没错 我觉得我们该谈谈
That’s right, yeah. I think we should talk.
谈谈 我们有什么好谈的
Talk? What are we going to talk about?
我又没杀人 至少最近没有
I ain’t killed nobody, not lately.
最近没有
No, not lately.
那以前呢 像是艾米利奥里本嘉
What about ancient history, like Emilio Rebenga?
或是在阳光旅馆的毒枭
Or a bunch of whacked-out Indians at the Sun Ray Motel?
给你情报的人
Whoever’s giving you your information
只是在耍你
is taking you for a long ride.
-是吗 -是
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
东尼 我们谈谈吧
Tony, baby, we gonna talk,
还是我现在就
or am I gonna bust your wiseass spic balls
逮捕你
here and now?
盯着她
Keep your eye on her.
-我照办 -好
-I’ll do that. -Okay.
-我办公室 -好
-My office. -Good.
街头流言说你进了很多白粉
The word on the street is you’re bringing in a lot of yeyo.
这表示你已经不是小角色了
That means you’re not a small-time punk anymore,
执法部门盯上你了
you’re public property now.
最高法♥院♥说不需要顾及你的隐私
Supreme Court says that your privacy can be invaded.
好吧 要多少
Okay. How much?
多少
How much?
这个问题当然也有答案
There’s an answer to that, too.
这么多
Here’s how much.
看到了吗
Can you see it?
-数字很大 -是啊
-Big number. -Yeah!
这是月费 每个月都是这个数字
That’s on a monthly basis, same thing every month.
你知道这事怎么运作吗
You know how this works?
不知道 你告诉我
No. You tell me.
我们会通知你谁要对付你
We tell you who’s moving against you,
我们会帮你处理你要处理掉的人
and we shake down who you want shaken down.
例如你有一笔收不回来的钱
Let’s say that you got a real problem making a collection.
我们会介入
And then we step in for you.
有八个穿制♥服♥的杀手听命于我
Got eight killers with badges working for me.
他们出手时 效率是很高的 反之亦然
When they hit, it hurts. Same thing works the other way.
你三不五时爆一些料给我
You feed me a bust now and then.
某个刚开始自立门户的家伙
Some cowboy setting himself up in business.
小鱼 你懂吗
Small fry, you know?
我们喜欢蛇
We like snacks.
我怎么知道不会有其它警♥察♥找我麻烦
How do I know you’re the last cop I’m gonna have to grease?
罗德岱堡警方呢 大都会警方呢 缉毒组呢
What about Fort Lauderdale? Metro? DEA?
我怎么知道还有谁会突然咬我一口
How do I know what rock they’re gonna crawl out from under?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!