你跟你迈阿密的朋友说
You tell your guys in Miami, your friend,
我很高兴接下任务
it’d be a pleasure.
我可以为了开心而杀一个共♥产♥党
I’d kill a Communist for fun,
但是有绿卡可拿 我会做得更加专业
but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice.
1980年8月11日 在佛罗里达的迈阿密 数百名古巴难民
今早在位于北迈阿密95号♥公路下的拘留中心
展开暴♥动♥ 放火烧帐篷
用棍棒和石头攻击移♥民♥局警卫
里本嘉
Rebenga!
一个被你害过的朋友向你问好
From a friend you fucked!
那张脸 真帅
That face. That’s nice.
-看起来一点也不像我 -很漂亮 老兄
-That doesn’t look like me. -That looks pretty, man.
小哈瓦那餐厅

Fuck!
怎么了 老兄
What’s wrong, man?
你那个大人物朋友最好快点帮我们找个好点的工作
Your big shot friend better come up with something soon.
我可不是来美国做苦工的
I didn’t come to the U.S. To break my fucking back.
他在想办法了 不然你想要我怎样
He’s coming! What do you want from me?
烂东西
Fucking thing!
我跟你说了
I told you.
又怎么了
What’s wrong?
小哈瓦那
看看那个
Look at that one.
穿粉红色那个 她好漂亮
That one in the pink. She’s beautiful.
看看那对奶♥子♥
Look at those titties.
看看她身边的混混
Look at that punk with her.
我哪一点比不上他
What’s he got that I don’t have?
他很帅 这是其一 你知道吗
Well, he’s very handsome, for one thing, you know?
看看他穿成什么样子
I mean, look at the way he dresses.
拜托 那叫品味 流行 时尚
Come on. That’s style, flash, pizzazz.
有几个毒钱就更好了
And a little coke money doesn’t hurt nobody.
看看这个
Look at this.
烂洋葱
Fucking onions.
他们一定是在街上捡到黄金
They ought to be picking gold from the street.
老天 我感觉得出来
Oh, God, I can feel it.
外面有两个人找你
There’s two guys looking for you out there.
就是他 那个猴子 我跟你说过了
That’s him, man. That’s El mono. I told you.
别去太久
Don’t stay too fucking long.
我们还有很多事要做
We’ve got a lot of work to do.
瓦度 见到你真好 老兄
Waldo! Good to see you, man.
这是我朋友东尼蒙大拿 我跟你提过
This is my friend Tony Montana I’ve been telling you about.
东尼 那是奥马尔苏亚雷斯 那是瓦度罗杰斯
Tony, that’s Omar Suarez, and that’s Waldo Rojas over there.
我有事让你做
I got something for you.
是吗 什么东西
Yeah? What do we gotta do?
去船上搬货 是大♥麻♥ 有25吨♥ 一人五百元
Gotta unload a boat.Marijuana. 45 tons. You get 500 each.
-五百 太好了 -你一定是在开玩笑
-500? That’s great. -You gotta be kidding.
五百
500?
你以为我们是谁 行李搬运工吗
Who do you think we are, baggage handlers?
现在船上的价码是一晚一千元
The going rate on a boat is 1,000 a night.
你知道的
You know that.
你刚开始只能拿五百
First you gotta work your way up to 500.
我在自♥由♥城帮你做的 那算是什么
What I did for you in Freedom Town, what was that?
你以为杀里本嘉是玩游戏吗
That Rebenga hit was a game of dominoes?
-那是两回事 -闭嘴 放轻松
-That was something else. -Shut up! Take it easy.
这个洗碗的是怎么了 小子
What’s with this dishwasher, chico?
难道他不知道
Don’t he know
我们可以找任何一个无名小卒来做掉里本嘉
we could’ve got any space cadet to hit Rebenga cheaper?
-五十块就够了 -那你怎么不那么做
-50 bucks! -Then why didn’t you?
别再他妈的叫我洗碗工 否则我会踢你的猴子屁♥股♥
Don’t call me no fucking dishwasher, or I’ll kick your monkey ass.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你不可以这样 老兄
You can’t do that, man!
那个哥伦比亚人
The Colombians!
好 大人物
Okay, all right, big man!
你想赚大钱 让我看看你有多能干
You want to make some big bucks? Let’s see how tough you are.
你知道古♥柯♥碱吗
You know something about cocaine?
你在说笑吗
You kidding me or what?
有几个哥伦比亚人星期五会过来
There’s a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday.
新面孔 他们说首次交易会给我们两公斤的货
New guys. They say they got two keys for us, for openers.
纯古♥柯♥碱 在迈阿密海滩的旅馆 我要你过去
Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you to go over there.
如果他们说的是实话 付钱把货拿回来
If it’s what they say, pay them and bring it back.
事成之后 你可以拿到五千元
Do that, you got 5 grand.
去 付钱 把货拿回来
Go, pay them, bring it back, yeah?
你会用机关枪吗
You know how to handle a machine gun?
会 我们以前是陆军
Yeah, man. We were in the Army.
-你还需要几个人手 -那不是问题
-You gonna need a couple other guys. -That’s no problem.
星期五中午 到海克托的酒店
Be at Hector’s bodega at noon, Friday.
那时会把交易的钱给你
You get the buy money then.
如果那笔钱出了意外
If anything happens to that buy money,
我老板会让你死得很难看
my boss will stick your heads up your asses
比鬼还难看
faster than a rabbit gets fucked!
我好怕
I’m scared.
-你刚刚是在玩火 -别担心
-You’re pushing your luck. -Don’t worry.
-那很蠢 -你担心得太多了
-That was dumb. -You worry too much.
你会得心脏病
You’ll have a heart attack.
你表现得好像那家伙帮了你一个大忙
You act like that guy’s doing you a favor or something.
-哥伦比亚人是怎么回事 -有分别吗
-What’s this with the Colombians? -What does it matter?
他一说”哥伦比亚人”你就翻了个白眼…
He says “Colombians,” and you make these eyes…
我不喜欢哥伦比亚人 行了吧
I don’t like fucking Colombians, okay?
你们在干什么
What you guys doing?
还有一堆碗要洗
There’s a lot of dishes to be washed.
你自己洗吧
Wash them yourself.
我退休了
I retire!
你现在他妈的打算怎么办
What the fuck you gonna do now?
-别回来这里 -我要照顾我的投资
-Don’t come back here! -I gotta look after my investment!
-去你们的 -关店吧
-Fuck you guys! -Close the shop!
卡莱尔
看看那奶♥子♥ 她正在求人睡她
Look at those tits. She’s begging for it.
你疯了吗 她有103岁了吧
Are you fucking crazy? She’s 103 years old.
不是那个 老兄 是那个
Not that one, man! That one!
-哪个 -年轻那个
-Which one? -The young one.
把这车两他妈的车开走 这里是马路口
Move the fucking car. We’re at a stop sign.
我们在这里放松一下 你要放松点
We’re just staying loose up here. You gotta stay loose.
你别担心 你就快得心脏病了
You can’t worry. You’ll have a heart attack.
轻松点 这里是迈阿密海滩
Just play it cool. Miami Beach.
迈阿密海滩 老兄
Miami Beach, man!
钱摆在后车厢里 直到我回来为止
The money stays in the trunk till I come out.
听到了吗 只有我 懂吧
You got it? Me, nobody else. Okay.
如果我十五分钟内没回来 就表示出事了 懂吗
I’m not out in 15 minutes, something’s wrong. Okay?
-九号♥房♥ 准备好了吗 -当然
-Room 9. You ready? -Sure thing.
行了 你不介意把门开着吧
Okay. You mind leaving the door open?
这样我妹夫才能看到一切平安
So my brother-in-law sees everything’s okay.
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
没问题
No problem.
你好 这是马耳他
Hello. This is Marta.
马耳他 你好
Marta, hello.
我是海克托
I am Hector.
我是东尼
And I am Tony.
奥马尔说你不错
So, Omar says you’re okay.
是吗 很好 奥马尔也不错
Yeah? Good. Omar’s okay.

Okay.
钱带来了吗
So, you got the money?
货带来了吗
You got the stuff?
货当然带来了 但不在我身边
Sure I have the stuff, but not right here with me now.
我放在附近
I got it close by.
钱也不在我身上
I don’t have the money either, man.
我也放在附近
I have it close by, too.
哪里
Where?
车上
In the car?
-没有 不在车里 -没有
-No, not in the car, man. -No?
那你呢 你东西放在哪里
How about you? Where you have your stuff?
不远
Not far.
好吧 你要我再进来一次 我们重新来过
Okay. You want me to come in? We start over again?
你是哪来的 东尼
Where you from, Tony?
我哪里来的有什么他妈的关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!