你看起来像只蜥蜴
Look at that fucking thing. You look like a lizard.
好像嘴里还有只虫似的
Like a bug coming out of your mouth.
就知道你不会懂
Figures you wouldn’t understand.
但是这里的女人 你这样做 她们会明白
But the women in this country, when you do that, they know.
-明白什么 -她们懂 她们会为之疯狂
-They know what? -They understand. They go crazy.
这需要练习 不过你一定要学
It’ll take practice, but you gotta learn.
因为女人喜欢人家舔鲍鱼
‘Cause women love when you suck the pussy.

Look at that.
她在看我们
She’s looking at us.
-你觉得能和她上♥床♥吗 -我看没问题
-You think you can do it with her? -I think I can.
-你要拿她来试试吗 -有何不可
-You want to try it with her? -Why not?
-你要看我做吗 -我在看 去啊
-You gonna watch me? -I’m looking at you. Go ahead.
-你不去啊 -看好了
-You won’t do it. -Watch this.
我支持你 兄弟
I’m with you, man.
我会钓到她
I’m gonna get her.
放马过去 罗密欧
Go ahead, Romeo! Do your thing.
-小声点 别靠过来 -罗密欧
-Just be quiet. Just hang back. -Romeo!
你好漂亮 对 就是你 我一直在观察你
You’re looking very pretty today.Yes, you. I’ve been watching you.
你想看好笑的事吗
You want to see something funny?
看那边 看到那个男的吗
Take a look over there. See that man?
看着那个男的 借我坐一下
Watch that guy. I gotta sit down here.
我要看我的朋友
I gotta watch my friend.
他要对那个女的吐舌头
He gonna stick his tongue out to that girl.

Oh, look at that.
变♥态♥
You’re sick!
你看到他的下场了吗
You see what happened to him?
-如果我不是个好人…-她不适合你
-If I wasn’t a nice guy… -She’s too big for you.
麻烦大了 走吧
Causing trouble like that, come on.
-贱女人 贱♥货♥ -我不是跟你说过了
-Bitch! Lesbian! -What I try to tell you?
我不是跟你说过了
What I try to tell you?
在这个国家 你要先赚到钱才行
This country, you gotta make the money first.
有钱就有权
Then when you get the money, you get the power.
有权就有女人
Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
所以你要自己当老大
That’s why you gotta make your own moves.
那个是我租的
That’s the one I rented.
不 她来了 她在那里
No. That’s her, man. There she is.
时间也差不多了
About time.
法兰克在高尔夫球场走不开
Frank got held up at the golf course.
他让我来接你
He told me to pick you up.
他说等会在跑马场和我们会合
He said he’d meet us at the track later.
他还交代 第一场要买♥♥冰淇淋
He said to bet on Ice Cream in the first, by the way.
坐这东西 你一定是在开玩笑
In that thing? You must be kidding.
你在说什么 那可是凯迪拉克
What you talking about? That’s a Cadillac.
-我死也不会上车 -拜托
-I wouldn’t be caught dead in that. -Oh, come on.
旧是旧了点 但是是奶油色的
It’s got a few years, but it’s a cream puff.
看起来像恶梦
It looks like somebody’s nightmare.
这个好些吗
So, you like this better?

Yeah.
像印度虎一样
It’s like one of them tigers from India.
老虎 老虎才怪
Tigers, huh? Tigers, no?
疯子 你知道他都在干嘛吗
Crazy guy. Know what he’s been doing?
拉我去动物园看老虎
Dragging me to the zoo to look at tigers.
他说要买♥♥一只
He says he’s gonna buy one.
你这样做 所有的朋友都会跑光光
You do that and you won’t have any friends left.
-虽然你本来就没几个朋友 -你会喜欢那只老虎的
-Not that you have any now. -You’re gonna like that tiger, man.
你打算把老虎放在后座 开车到处去
You gonna drive around with a tiger in your passenger seat?
说不定某只母老虎
Maybe. Some lady tiger.
-多少钱 -四万三 全配备
-How much? -43,000, fully equipped.
-就这样 -机关枪要另外加
-That all? -Machine-gun turrets are extra.
真是个风趣的家伙 过来 曼尼
He’s a funny guy. Come here, Manny.
这里要防弹 知道吗
Bulletproof this, okay?
还有这里跟这里
And this here and here.
-可以 -还有窗
-Okay. -And the windows.
-还有一支有防窃听的电♥话♥ -防窃听器
-Get me a phone with a scrambler. -A scrambler.
还有无线电扫描仪
And a radio with scanners
好扫描飞碟出没 像这样的东西
to pick up flying saucers, stuff like that.
别忘了雾灯
Don’t forget the fog lights.
以防我被困在沼泽里 好主意
Oh. In case I get caught in a swamp. That’s a good idea.
让路 女士 我在开车
Get out of the way, lady! I’m trying to drive here!
我以为你要载我去找法兰克
I thought you were taking me to Frank.
还有一个小时 你饿吗
We got an hour. You hungry?
不饿 但是很无聊
No, but I’m bored.
我就知道
Well, that figures.
你来搞定 曼尼 付他钱
Check it out, Manny, okay? And pay the guy.
你自己搭出租车 和我在跑马场碰头 可以吗
And you take a taxi. Meet me at the track, okay?
-很高兴和你做生意 -蒙大拿先生
-Good doing business with you. -Mr. Montana.
噢 老天
Oh, God, man!
如果你不喜欢这辆车 我就不会买♥♥
I wouldn’t buy the car if you didn’t like it.
想让女孩为你晕头转向 对吧 东尼
Planning on driving the girls crazy, aren’t you, Tony?
你知道是谁吗
Oh, yeah. You know who?
法兰克会怎么说
What would Frank say?
我喜欢法兰克 你呢
I like Frank, you know?
只是我更喜欢你
Only I like you better.
-分我一点 -好啊
-You got some for me? -Sure.

Okay.

Okay.
别搞错 东尼 我不和下人乱搞
Don’t get confused, Tony. I don’t fuck around with the help.
你想和我玩游戏 我就和你玩
You wanna play that way with me, I play with you.
狗屎
Shit.
如果我带帽子 你会亲我吗
Would you kiss me if I wear the hat?
不会
No!
游戏时间结束了 懂吗
Playtime is over, okay?

Okay.
妈妈
Mama?
安东尼奥
Antonio.
好久不见
Long time.
在牢里都不写信回来
No postcards from jail, huh?
吉娜
Gina.
-东尼 -看看你
-Tony? -Look at you.
你真美
You’re beautiful.
-我没…-妈妈 看她那双眼睛
-I didn’t… -Mama, look at those eyes, huh.
你看 她跟我好像
Look at that. She looks like me.
上次我见到你的时候 你才这么大
You know the last time I saw you, you was like that.
像个小男生 现在你看看
You looked like a little boy. Now look at you.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
只是个小东西
It’s no big deal.
东尼
Oh, Tony!
我以为再也见不到你了 你知道吗
I never thought I’d see you again, you know?
你以为他们能关得住我吗
You think they’d keep a guy like me down?
才不
Well, no.
-你看来很好 -打开来看 打开
-You look so good. -Look, open that up. Open it.
-给我的 -应该是
-For me? -I think so.
只是个小东西 你知道 不算什么
It’s nothing much, you know, nothing.
看看后面写了什么
See what’s written on the back?
后面
On the back? Aw.
东尼送给吉娜 直到永远
-直到永远 -“直到永远”真美 东尼
-Always. -“Always.” It’s beautiful, Tony!
妈妈还在工厂工作
Mama is still working in the factory,
我在美容院打工
and I work part-time in a beauty parlor.
我是美发师 东尼 你还记得海瑞工萨尔吗
I’m doing hair, Tony. Do you remember Hiram Gonzalez?
那间理发院是他爸爸开的 是他的地方
His father owned that barbershop. It’s his place.
而且我在读短期大学 在迈阿密戴德
Plus I go to junior college. Miami Dade.
再两年 我就可以拿到美容师牌照
In two more years, I get my cosmetology license.
-然后我就会赚够钱…-惊喜一下
-Then I’ll be making enough money… -Surprise!
全都结束了 从今天开始
All that’s over, starting today.
为什么
Why?
我的小妹妹不需要在美容院做事 我妈也是
My kid sister don’t have to work in no beauty parlor, and Mama,
她不需要在工厂做衣服了
she don’t have to sew in no factory.
你儿子办到了 妈
Your son made it, Mama.
他成功了
He’s a success.
这就是为什么我前一阵子都没来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!