现在仍是这样真的令人难以置信
Hard to believe it’s still going on.
沙♥比♥高 你不觉得那很笨吗?
Serpico, don’t you think it’s kind of stupid…
接不认识的人的信? 那我应怎么办?
taking an envelope from somebody you didn’t know?
我指我不接的话
What was I supposed to do? I mean, give me…
我怎知道是什么?
How would I know what was in it unless I took it?
你有两个选择
You have two alternatives.
迫我把你交给调查委员会
You can force me to take you to the commissioner of investigations.
之后面对陪审团
He’ll drag you in front of a grand jury.
我不想那样 -这一点我明白
I don’t want that. – I can understand that.
事情传了出去
Word will get out.
事情未完结 你已死在河中
Before it’s all over, they’ll find you face-down in the East River.
那另外一个选择呢? -忘记这件事
What’s the other alternative? – Forget it.
那这个怎样处置?
Well, what do I do with this?
唏 沙展… 怎么? 有没有空? 有
Hey, Sarge? You got a minute?
有个黑人警♥察♥给我的 我不知该怎样处置
Colored cop gave me this. I didn’t know what to do with it.
好的 送到慈善机构去吧
Well, I’ll send it on to the Benevolent Association.
艾菲 过来
Alfie, come on.
是保捷宁吗?
Is that Bjoerling?
不 是迪史芬奴
No. It’s DiStefano.
我肯定是保捷宁
I was sure it was Bjoerling.

NO
在此听会好一点
You could hear it better over here.
那算是邀请了吧 对吗? -对
That’s an invitation, right? – Right.
还有咖啡喝
For coffee.
我要去检查一下 我刚从医院回来
I’ll have to take a rain check. I’m due at the hospital.
为何不打电♥话♥请病假 那是最好的地方
Why don’t you call in sick? Perfect place.
对我来说不是
Not me.
你是算…奉献?
What are you, dedicated or somethin’?
对 那是奉献 很多男人都忍♥受不了
That’s right, I’m dedicated. Most men can’t stand it.
啊 他们知道些什么? -我喜欢你的花♥园♥
Well, what do they know? – I like your garden.
唏 喜欢我的花♥园♥
Love my garden.
好吧!喜欢我的花♥园♥
Okay. I love your garden.
你知外面人怎说的?
You know what they say, don’t you?
不知道 外面的人说什么?
No. What do they say?
若你喜欢一个男人的花♥园♥ 就应爱上那个男人
If you love a man’s garden, you gotta love the man.
艾菲 你喜欢她?
You like her, Alfie?
长官 我要告诉你的是 我已把它物归原主
All I can tell you, sir, is I gave it back.
我要摆脱那9至3
I gotta get out of the 93.
扫毒组那边的申请如何了?
Well, what happened on your narcotics application?
好像全已安排好 只要我说我是便衣就行
Looked like it was set, until I told ’em I was in plainclothes.
就像那死亡之吻般似的
It was like the kiss of death.
他们觉得所有的便衣都会贪污
They think everybody in clothes is on the take.
长官 你知布洛斯第七组吗?
Sir, do you know anything about the Bronx 7th Division?
我要到那边去一定可以… 但 若情况一样 那算了吧
I can go there if I want, but if it’s the same shit, screw it.
我情愿听听电♥话♥算了
I’d rather answer phones for Spanish communications unit and go nuts.
来吧!艾菲
Come on, Alfie.
法兰 可有人说过
Frank, did anyone ever tell you…
你很会自怜吗?
that you have a tendency toward self-pity?
没有 你是第一个
No, you’re the first.
好的… 法兰 我在那边有个朋友
All right. Frank, I have a friend up there, Roy Palmer.
叫莱巴马 他负责行政的 我会关照一下
He’s an administrative officer. I’ll speak with him.
好极 -再见 法兰
Good. Thank you, sir. – Good-bye, Frank.
愿神庇佑你 -好的
God bless you. – Right.
喂 法兰 我是麦坚队长
Frank, Captain McClain here.
麦队长 可否等一等
Captain McClain. Could you hold on a minute please, sir?
可以
Sure.
好了 对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
法兰 我今晚见过巴马督察
I saw Inspector Palmer tonight…
他肯定第七组绝无人贪污
and he assures me the 7th Division is as clean as a hound’s tooth.
法兰 是他说的 没有人贪污
His words, Frank. “Clean as a hound’s tooth.”
我跟他说他将会得到…
I told him he was getting a hardworking officer…
一个勤力的警员 长胡子的 能说西班牙语 是超级卧底
wears a beard, speaks Spanish and would make a superb undercover man.
他很高兴的
He was delighted.
真是好消息 非常感激
That’s good news, sir. Thank you. Thank you very much.
再见 法兰 愿主祝福你
Good-bye, Frank. God bless.
你何时开始有这个习惯的?
When did you start doing that?
麦坚说巴马说
McClain says that Palmer says…
第七组很廉洁
that the 7th is as clean as a hound’s tooth.
若是真的那就再没有麻烦了
Well, if that’s true, your problems are over.
便衣组
Plainclothes division.
楼上
Upstairs.
唏 法兰! 奇高 你好吗? -还可以
How are you? Good to see you! – All right.
很高兴见到你 听说你要前来 听我说
We heard you were coming up here. Listen.
跟力史密夫打个招呼 法兰沙♥比♥高
Say hello to Nate Smith. Frank Serpico.
占美摩鲁斯 法兰沙♥比♥高 -沙…沙♥比♥高
Jamie Morales, Frank Serpico. – Serpico?
法兰 你会喜欢在这儿的 这儿很不错
Hey, babe, you’re gonna love it up here. It’s beautiful.
听我说 我迟点会再跟你说
Listen, take… I’ll see youse later, all right?
跟我去兜兜风 你就会知道这部门的能力
Take a little ride with me. Get the feel of the division.
让我先报到吧 -算了 来吧
Maybe I should check in first. – Fuck that. Come on.
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
一百元买♥♥明尼苏达 -好的
Ten grand, Dallas… if Minnesota. Right.
格连海湾…两倍半
Green Bay, 12 and a half at…
你这王八蛋 我们跟你说过这儿正被监视
You dumb fuck. We told you this location’s hot.
已叫过你别在此出没
We told you to stay the fuck out of here.
奇高 老实说 没有人跟我说过
Keough, nobody told me. Honest.
废话
Bullshit.
来吧 我们去散散步
Come on. Let’s take a walk.
你好 来吧 放过我吧
Hi, kid. All right, a C-note apiece.
不行 法兰 我们收到投诉? 来吧
No way. We got a complaint. Right, Frank? Come on.
好的 奇高 给你两百
All right. Make it 200, Keough.
你越老越低要求了?
Hey, what, are you getting cheap in your old age, bambino?
三百 -三百?
Three. – Three?
你听到的
You heard me.
好的 三百 -告诉你 我控你较轻的罪名
All right, three. – I’ll make it a light one.
唏 法兰! 什么? 你笔录下来好吗? -不 我要去报到
You wanna write this up? – No, I’m gonna check in.
不 带犯人去 落口供
Take the collar, Frank. Get on the sheet.
不 我还是先去报到
I better check in.
法兰 找个时间谈一谈
We’re gonna have a little talk later, right?
因我抓他 所以他才收两张传票
That dumb schmuck only came up with two bills because I booked him?
来吧 法兰
Here you go, Frank.
不 人是你抓的 你留住
It was your collar. Keep it.
我有预感你会接手这案
I had a hunch you weren’t gonna take it.
法兰 警署曾致电我们提及你
You know, Frankie, we got a call about you from downtown.
是谁打来我不想说…
Now, I ain’t sayin’ who.
他们说你不是个可靠的人
They just said you couldn’t be trusted, you know?
因为我不收黑钱?
Because I don’t take money, right? – Come on, Frank.
法兰 面对现实吧 谁会相信不收黑钱的警♥察♥
Let’s face it. Who can trust a cop who don’t take money?
而你真的很古怪
I mean, you are pretty weird, you know, kid?
那些电♥话♥和来电的人都很担心
And with that call, the guys were gettin’ a little worried.
我跟他们说你还不错 我知你是21组过来的
I told them you were okay. I knew you from the old 21.
从未害过其他同僚
You’d never hurt another cop, right?
你不会害同僚的 是吗?
You’d never hurt another cop, would you, Frank?
要视乎他干了什么好事 -那不是正确的答案 法兰
That’d depend on what he did. – That’s the wrong answer, Frankie.
我们这儿没有不法的勾当
We’re not doing anything bad here.
只是抽些赌博上的金钱
We’re skimming a little gambling money.
很乾净 不是毒品 不害人的
It’s clean. It’s not dope. It hurts nobody.
法兰
Come on, Frank.
赌徒都是君子来的 不管怎样赌风又会继续 对吗?
Gamblers are gentlemen, and they’re gonna operate anyhow, right?
奇高 你不用为自己解释
Look, Keough, you don’t have to explain yourself to me.
你做你想做的就是了 要喝茶吗?
Do what you got to do. Want some tea?
不 我不喜欢喝茶 咖啡吧
No, I don’t like that shit. I’ll have a coffee, huh?
法兰 你怎么了? 你在担心些什么?
What’s the matter, Frank? What are you worried about?
听我说 不会有人知道的
Listen. We don’t go overboard here.
我们不是懒散的人 小心得很
We’re not sloppy. We’re careful.
我们抓那些黑人 因为他们太蠢太懒散
The spicks, niggers, we bust them. They operate so dumb and sloppy…
随时随地都会连累你的
they get your ass in hot water every time.
但意大利人呢? 那是另一回事
But the Italians, now, that’s a different story.
他们都是守承诺的人 法兰 他们都能信赖
They’re men of their word. They’re reliable, Frankie.
你真的很会分♥析♥ -你说得对 我已分♥析♥出来了
You really got it analyzed. – Fuckin’ right I got it analyzed.
值得去这样做的
It’s worth it.
可知他们能赚多少钱 法兰?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!