Here’s $2.00.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你走还是我走?
Do you want to walk away, or should I?
我不会走的
I’m not gonna walk away.
我不想再玩下去
It’s finished!
你觉得自己是什么人 你竟然不肯作证?
Who do you think you are, trying to pull that “no testifying” bullshit on me?
格连警长 我知你的声誉
Chief Green, I know your reputation.
听我说 或者… 若这件事开始时 你是自治指挥
Look, maybe if you were borough commander when this thing started…
你自己亲自调查 我可能会作证
run this investigation yourself, I’d feel different about testifying.
但事实上 你是之后才出现的
But the truth is, you’re coming in after the fact.
沙♥比♥高 废话少说 你像个三八 一时说不要… 一时又说要
You’re like a quiff who says she won’t, then maybe she will.
之后又说不要 是的 年半以来我都像个三八似的
I’m like a quiff who’s been fucked over…
为奇高 麦坚和迪兰尼效力
for a year and a half by guys like Kellogg, McClain, Delaney…
我不是奇高 麦坚和迪兰尼
I’m not Kellogg, McClain or Delaney!
法兰 事情不是警♥察♥那么简单
Frank, it won’t be just flunky cops.
事情刚开始 这将是继夏利那宗案后最轰动的
This is only the beginning. This could be the biggest thing…
之后 我会怎样? -将独自一个人在外面
since the Harry Gross case. – And meanwhile, where am I?
有谁会关心?
I’m out there alone. Who gives a fuck about that?
知吗? 我在部门中已被孤立 没有一个朋友
I’m totally isolated in the department. I don’t have a friend.
别跟我说什么朋友 三十年来我都没有一个警♥察♥朋友
Don’t give me that bullshit. I’ve been puttin’ cops away for 30 years!
我的名字都写在每一间 警局的厕所墙壁上
My name’s an obscenity on every precinct shithouse wall in the city.
这个我知道 -朋友 我以犹太人的身份
I’ve observed that, sir. – Friends! I fought my way up…
在这部门中搏斗
as a Jew in the department in the days you were supposed to have…
那时你还没割包皮啊
an uncircumcised shamrock between your legs.
我做了梦
I have this nightmare I’m on 5th Avenue…
我在第五街观看巡游表演 抱着花环
watching the St. Patrick’s Day parade and I have a coronary…
和九千个警♥察♥在我身上步过
and 9,000 cops march happily over my body.
朋友… 我在警队里面也没有朋友 我也一样 沙♥比♥高
Friends. I haven’t got a friend on the force, either, Serpico.
警长 我是你的朋友 -我没有打算找朋友
I’ll be your friend, Chief. – I’m not lookin’ for any.
但你可以是个例外 -法兰 你是个好警♥察♥
I’ll make an exception for you. – Frank, you’re a good cop.
但别再这样 别再搞那么多事…
Stop being a prima donna. Cut out the shticklech.
我没有…知吗? 我不明白
I don’t understand.
我怎会搞事? 我想维护自己
How am I being a prima donna? I want to protect myself.
法兰 若我们要提出起诉 你就一定要出庭作证
We’re gonna get the indictments. You’re gonna have to testify.
右边准备 左边准备
Ready on the right. Ready on the left.
准备开火
Ready on the firing line.
法兰 你打算怎样对陪审团说?
What are you gonna tell the grand jury, Frankie?
要视乎他们问我些什么
Depends on what they ask me.
若他们问你谁收黑钱呢?
Suppose they ask you who’s taking money?
什么 我不知道
What I don’t know, I don’t know.
好 但你知道 法兰
But you do know, Frank.
听我说 法兰 我喜欢你 我不想你有意外
Look, Frankie, I like you. I don’t want to see anything happen to you.
但你应知道这件事会伤害很多人
But you gotta understand, a lot of people could get hurt here.
我不是说一定会发生 只是有可能发生
I’m not saying anything’s going to happen. I’m saying it could happen.
我意思是那会有很多方法 根本没有人会注意你
I mean, there’s lots of ways. Nobody has to take a shot at you.
你需要他们时他们可能不会出现
They can just not be there when you need them.
有人拿着枪走过来 望向另外一个方向
Somebody come at you with a gun, they look the other way.
或许他们会先作出警告
Or they can send you in first enough times…
直到你走错门口为止
until finally one day you’re gonna walk in the wrong door.
谢谢提点 -去你的 法兰
Thanks for the information. – Fuck you, Frank!
我没有其他问题了 其他人有问题吗?
I have nothing more. Does anyone have any further questions?
啊 有 -好的 基斯太太 洛高先生 若我可以的话 谢谢
Yes, Mrs. Crist? – If I may, Mr. Knowles, thank you.
沙♥比♥高警员在第七分局已有一年半
Officer Serpico came to the 7th Division…
沙♥比♥高警员在第七分局已有一年半
more than a year and a half ago.
期间他告诉了我们不少事
All during that time, the things he’s told us were taking place.
但为何沙警员遇到这些事情
Now, why didn’t Officer Serpico…
没有第一时间向上头报告呢?
report these criminal activities when he first encountered them?
好的 我很想回答这问题 -主席先生…
I’d like to answer that. – Mr. Chairman…
基斯太太的问题 我觉得和此案没有直接关系
Mrs. Crist’s question isn’t material or relevant to the present inquiry.
虽然… 但我仍想回答那问题
Although I want to make it clear… – I’d like to answer that.
我想说明沙警员不能被误为
Officer Serpico cannot be considered derelict of his duty in any way…
越权或是违章执法
or guilty of any infraction of the law.
相反地
Quite the contrary.
检察部已不打算再发言
The District Attorney is not prepared to say any more at this time.
很好 杜巴先生 杜巴先生 沙警员 谢谢你作供
Very well. Officer Serpico, thank you for your testimony.
聆讯暂停 明早十点继续
This hearing is adjourned until 10:00 tomorrow morning.
你为何没提迪和奇高的事?
Why didn’t you tell him about Delaney and Kellogg?
法兰 这案是调查
Frank, this was a grand jury about police officers…
警♥察♥贪污
actively engaged in corruption.
没有足够证据别轻举妄动
You don’t implicate people without sufficient evidence.
问题就在此 你亦很清楚 因为就算像我那么笨的警♥察♥
That’s crap and you know it, because even a dumb cop like me knows…
都知道陪审团和检察官会怎样
a prosecutor can take a grand jury anywhere it wants to take it.
别再把事情搞复杂
Now, you never led me anywhere near the real problems…
别再提上司的事
Nothing about the bosses, the brass
没有人知道贪污又怎会继续呢?
how corruption like this could exist without anybody knowing about it.
那儿几个警♥察♥… 那…
Now, a few flunky cops in the Bronx. That’s it.
在昆士区没有吗? 布克林? 曼克顿?
None of the shit in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan?
为何你没提过肯萨斯?
While you’re at it, why don’t you mention Kansas City?
那是自夏利之后最大的贪污案 那是你说的
Well, “the biggest thing since Harry Gross.” That’s what you said.
好的 听我说 法兰
All right! Look, Frank.
你有胆色 正义
You got guts, integrity.
你一定可以拿到金徽章
There’s going to be a detective’s gold shield in this for you.
好的 好极
Now, that’s terrific. That’s good.
事情可能就是这样
Maybe this is what it’s all about.
或许我拿了金徽章就忘记这件事
Maybe I should take my gold shield and forget it.
法兰 我知你经历了不少难处
I know you’ve been through an ordeal, Frank.
为何我会被列入黑名单?
I’m a marked man in this department. For what?
我已安排你调职 -到那儿…中国?
I’ve already arranged a transfer. – To where? China?
那是十四弹连发的
That takes a 14-shot clip.
要对抗军队吗?
You expecting an army?
不是 是队警♥察♥而已
No, just a division.
杜巴 你可听闻沙♥比♥高是同性恋的?
Tauber, did you know I’ve had reports about Serpico being a fag?
他经常出没那同性恋者公厕
He used to hang out in the BCI washroom.
不可能 署长都很清洁
That’s stupid, Commissioner, and you know it.
署长若打算颁金徽章给沙♥比♥高
Mr. Commissioner, a gold shield for Serpico at this time…
那会令很多人不满的
would convince a lot of people…
我一天仍是署长 这不可能的
Not while I’m commissioner.
指挥部?
Commander’s office?
在走廊尽头
It’s down that corridor.
沙♥比♥高 可知外面怎样说你
Hey, Serpico. Do you know what they’re saying in the Bronx?
你面对陪审团的勇气
That you spilled your guts to the grand jury.
说根本不是那回事
Say it isn’t so, Serpico.
不是那回事
It isn’t so.
我们知道怎样对付你这类人
We know how to handle guys like you.
我要命令你收声
I ought to cut your tongue out.
别动
Don’t move.
沙♥比♥高警员报到
Officer Serpico reporting for duty, sir.
我是林柏度督察 法兰 我想和你做个朋友
I’m Inspector Lombardo. I want to shake your hand, Frank.
有像你能信赖的人在此 我很高兴
It’s gonna be nice to have a guy here I can trust.
有没有其他喜欢合作的人?
Anybody in this command you want to work with?
跟谁合作不是我去挑的 应问谁愿意和我合作
It’s not who I want to work with. It’s who wants to work with me.
好的 若你找不到人跟你合作
All right. You can’t find anybody you want to work with, Frank…
那我来和你合作好了 如何?
I’ll work with you.
那我来和你合作好了 如何?
Is that all right?
我们要怎样才能过关?
How do we get past the lookouts?
你有多少? 一 个
How many you got? One.
那儿有两个
There’s two.
第三个在那边
There’s two.
他们有三个人
Yeah, there’s a guy. – There’s three of them.
要从走火梯级走下来
It’s four buildings away. We could try to get down the fire escape.
你认为应怎么办?
Get in behind him. What do you think?
好的 来吧
Look good to you? – Yeah, let’s go.
你认为怎样? 要不要试试?
What do you think? Want to try it?
你没事吧?
Oh, boy. – You all right?
没事 我觉得自己再次像个警♥察♥
Yeah. I feel just like a cop again.
走吧 -谢谢
Let’s go. – Thank you.
别逃!
Close up!
等等 法兰!
Wait, Frank!
来吧!
Come on!
我什么也没有!
I ain’t got nothing!
收声!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!