Beat it, fuck face!
去抓另一个! 面向着墙
Get the other one! Get out of here! Get up against the wall.
到底发生什么事? 你们究竟是谁?
What the hell’s goin’ on here? Who the hell are you?
你是谁? – 警♥察♥ 你认为我们是什么人?
Who are you? – The police! Who the hell you think?
起来面向墙 起来!
Get the fuck against the wall. Up, up, up!
让我看看你的警徽 -要看我的警徽? 好的 我的警徽在这儿
Let me see your shield. – All right. There’s my shield.
你从哪儿来的? -堡鲁曼克顿第八区
Where are you from? – The borough. Manhattan 8th.
不 他妈的 你不可能是堡鲁区的 我今晨才付了钱
No, goddamn it! I just paid the borough this morning!
这算是什么?
What the hell kind of shakedown is this?
你给了钱堡鲁中哪一个人?
Who’d you pay in the borough?
我没给钱任何人
Nobody. I didn’t pay no…
你给了钱堡鲁中哪一个人?
Who’d you pay in the borough?
我没给钱任何人 快放了我啊
I didn’t pay nobody. Now let go of me.
我们继续查 那是毫无疑问的
We followed up, and there’s no doubt about it.
曼克顿这儿的情况
The pad here in Manhattan is bigger…
比布隆克斯那边更大更复杂
and it’s more sophisticated than the one in the Bronx.
负责收钱的… 你想要吗?
The pickups here are made… You want to get this…
负责收钱的都是退休探员
The pickups are made by…
负责收钱的都是退休探员
retired policemen.
这样便装就不会直接牵涉入内
That way, no plainclothesmen are directly involved.
队长 我们需要人帮手
Now, we need investigative help on this one, Chief.
督察 你需要人帮手 而又不相信你的手下
If you need investigative help and you don’t trust your own men…
为何不到警♥察♥学堂找新人
why don’t you requisition some recruits from the police academy?
尊敬的说一句
With all due respect, sir…
支持我们行动这部门还有得救
backing us up is the only hope the police department has got.
我觉得还有很多警♥察♥会愿意 只要内部肯鼓励
Good cops would come forward if they thought there was encouragement…
他们这样做 和他们这样做有帮助
in the department to do so, and if they thought it would do any good.
没人鼓励他们 他们不会做的
If there’s no encouragement, they’re not gonna do it.
我比其他人更尽力 去维护部门的声誉和信望
I’ve done a lot more than most people to defend and preserve…
和维护迪署长
the image of this department and protect Commissioner Delaney…
不受到外间批评
against reckless and irresponsible assaults from outside agencies.
那不就是吗?
That’s it, huh?
我意思是… 真正重要的就是这样
I mean, that’s what’s really important, isn’t it?
你只想知道
That’s what you want to know…
我在外面联络过些什么人?
what outside agencies I’ve been to, right?
你好 -你好 混球
Hello. – Hello, prick.
谁? -法兰啊
Who is this? – Frank.
法兰 你好吗? 你在哪儿? -我准备去联络纽♥约♥时♥报♥
How are you? Where are you? – I’m ready to go to the Times.
法兰 事情可大可小的
It’s a goddamn serious step, Frank.
我不知是否适当时间
I don’t know if the timing is right.
我想把事情记录在案而已
Look, I want it to get on the record, that’s all…
若有什么事情发生在我身上
in case something should happen to me.
我只想有记录根查
I want it on the record.
这重担我们不知能否担得起
I don’t know if we carry enough weight.
我不知纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 对两个警♥察♥的说话
I don’t know if the New York Times will go that far out on a limb…
会作出怎样的反应
on the say-so of two flunky cops.
若有督察陪同又怎样?
Suppose an inspector were to come with us?
我当警♥察♥已有二十年
You know, I got 20 years on the force.
刚才购买♥♥下这房♥子 还是分期按揭的
Just bought this place. I signed a 500-year mortgage on it.
关掉好不好? 好的 大家上♥床♥睡觉 去吧
Turn that thing off out there! – Come on. Everybody to bed.
啊 妈妈 -关掉啊
Aw, Mom! – Turn that damn thing down!
上去 到楼上去
Come on, now. Go on upstairs.
你说过我们可晚一点才睡的?
You said we could go to bed late!
这违反了部门的条例 你们俩个都知道的
This is against department regulations, you both know that.
若他们要用条例压我 是可以的
If they want to throw the book at me, they can do it.
若我离开了警队
If I left the force…
我不知能做什么
I don’t know what I could do.
我会说出来的 全力支持你
Okay, I made my little speech. I’ll back you up a hundred percent.
时间和新闻报告 我有钱
Times and the News. I got the money, fellas.
拿去…
Here you go, here you go, here you go.
每周新闻 谢谢
Newsweek, please.
该死的
Holy sh… Jeez!
天啊
Aw, Christ!
几乎可以预计到他们的安排
You could almost predict the numbers they’re gonna do.
迪兰尼将会作出否认声明
Delaney’s gonna issue some phony denial.
市长办公室的人会讲好说话
Somebody from the mayor’s office will say something noble.
之后迪兰尼就会改口风 最后 市长另委任新的署长
Delaney’ll change his tune. Finally, the mayor will appoint a commission.
市长宣布成立五人委员会
“Mayor Lindsay announced the formation of a five-man committee…
重新监管警方贪污问题
to review the city procedures for investigating police corruption.”
为何我没给放在最前的一段
How come I’m not in the first paragraph?
难以置信!
Unbelievable!
纽约新闻已收到消息
The Times’ report smells of the familiar smear tactics…
我已正式发出宣布
of McCarthyism.
将会在大会堂宣读…
I have issued a statement… – We here at city hall…
市长今天成立调查委员会…
The mayor appointed a special investigation commission…
将由立韦文领导
to be headed by Whitman Knapp.
好的 进来
Yeah, come.
法兰 这是你的收获 布克林南区扫毒组
It’s your reward. It’s a transfer to narcotics, Brooklyn South.
仍然是便衣 拿到了锡徽章 金徽章的没有你份儿
You’re still in clothes. You get a tin shield, not a gold one.
法兰 我已开始挂念你了
I miss you already, Frank.
看 法兰
Look, Frank…
是扫毒组啊
it’s narcotics.
你要小心点
You be careful.
很容易受伤…
It’s very easy to get hurt…
也很容易被陷害
and to…
也很容易被陷害
to be set up.
过来
Get in.
见怪不怪 是不是?
You’re not wired, are you?
好的 王八蛋
Okay, you cocksucker.
在那边的钱不算些什么
You might get by in the Bronx with that kind of shit…
但八百元在此真的是小数目
but down here, 800 a month is chicken feed.
上周 其中一拆家送钱来
Last week, one dope dealer…
上周 其中一拆家送钱来
sent out these guys making pickups.
每人四万
40,000 each.
我们先收钱 然后再抓他们
We let ’em collect it all, and then hit ’em.
十二万分四份
120,000 split four ways.
那钱真不少啊
That’s serious money.
有了它 你就不会玩把戏了
And with that, you don’t fuck around.
我已收到 -好极了
I got the message. – Good.
给我滚
Now get the fuck out.
我的人叫林堡
The guy’s name is Limbo.
他经常用这地方… 是他女朋友弟弟的家
He just uses this place, his girlfriend’s brother’s place.
在此卖♥♥白粉
He’s a pusher… heroin.
好的 我开车到街角去 -好的
We’ll drive around to the corner. – Right.
你继续向前望 当见到有可疑的人…
You keep in sight out front. When you spot somebody who’s dirty…
好 脱下眼镜抹一下 明吗?
take off your glasses and wipe ’em.
明白
Got it? – Right. Okay.
我们在此逗留太久会被注意到的
We stay around here very long, we’re gonna get spotted.
啊 法兰 法兰 不如你上去看看吧
Well, Frank, why don’t you go up there and check it out?
你为何不去? -我穿错了衣服
Why don’t you? – I got the wrong clothes.
我带你去买♥♥衣服吧
I’ll take you shopping.
林堡
Limbo.
警♥察♥ 别动!
Police. Freeze!
警♥察♥ 好的 举♥行♥伏埋墙
Police officer. All right, up against the wall.
举手面向墙 该死的 举手
Get your hands up against that wall. Get up. All right.
好的 手按着墙
Palms on the wall and spread ’em. – Get those hands up!
来! 来吧 腿分开
Come on. Spread ’em! – Get your feet apart.
我看到那买♥♥家 好的 我们去找林堡
I saw the buy. – Let’s get Limbo. Julio!
快点 你没事吧 奥比? 没事 我抓到他们了
You all right, baby? – Yeah, yeah. I got ’em.
警♥察♥
Police officer!
你在等什么?
What the fuck are you waiting for?
快溜
Go down the fire escape!
警♥察♥! 掉下枪举手走出来
Police! Throw out your guns and come out with your hands up!
不 等等 他们是谁? -是沙♥比♥高先生和他太太
Wait. What do you got here? – It’s Mr. and Mrs. Serpico, sir.
好的 什么事
Okay. Go ahead.
我儿子呢? -刚拍了X.光 现在送下来
Where’s our son? – They’re bringing him from X-ray.
我想见见他 -等一下
We want to see him. – Just a few minutes.
沙先生 沙太太
Mr. and Mrs. Serpico…
比我们预计的好得多
the news is better than we expected.
谢天谢地 那枪杀伤力不大
Thank God the bullet was a small caliber.
没有射进大脑或影响脊骨神经

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!