你在看什么 沙♥比♥高?
What are you reading now, Serpico?
“我的一生” 艾索杜根写的
My Life by Isadora Duncan.
她是个芭蕾舞蹈员
She was a ballet dancer.
跳肚皮舞的?
A belly dancer?
不 芭蕾舞 芭蕾舞…
No. No, a ballet dancer. Ballet.
你知芭蕾舞是什么吗? -一点点
You know ballet? – A little.
一点点? 你见过人跳芭蕾舞吗? -没走近看过
A little bit? You ever see one? – Not close.
我曾跳过芭蕾舞 很不错的
I’ve been to the ballet. It’s terrific.
我学过的 你知道吗? -噢 知道了
I’ve been taking classes. – Oh, yeah?
我离开这地方就会到那儿去
That’s where I go after I leave here.
是吗? 有益身心 强身健体
Fantastic for your body. Really builds you up.
看得出来 -你有留意到吗?
I can tell. – You noticed, huh?
我有留意到
I noticed.
一共有五个姿势 你知道吗?
There’s five positions.
五个… 你有点小改变
Five pos… You’re being shortchanged.
不 够了 相信我 -为什么?
Oh, no. It’s enough. Believe me. – For what?
看吧
Watch. See?
这是第一个姿势
This is the first position.
这个姿势可以为所欲为
From this position, I can do anything.
要看看吗? -好啊
You want to see? – Sure.
来吧…
Here we go.
再见
Bye, Barto!
史迪加警长 我想… 迟些再说
Lieutenant Steiger… – No, no. Later.
唏 关掉灯啊 -博斯 我要看书啊
Hey, turn off the lights. – Potts, I wanted to read.
姿势…姿势…
Positions, positions!
姿态有饭吃的
Positions like that you don’t see in a pretzel factory.
我要摸黑上厕所
Now I gotta do my pee-pee in the dark.
那样的姿势像个色情狂似的
She’s gotta be a nympho with positions like that.
沙♥比♥高 这个时候还小便?
Hey, Serpico, how can you piss at a time like this?
巴杜想要个样本
Barto wants a specimen.
我来处理吧
I’m gonna look into this matter.
你那边有些什么? -来
What do you got there? – Here.
直向前
Straight ahead.
直向前到那儿? -下面第三扇窗…
Straight ahead where? – Third window down.
我看不到有些什么? -让我看看
I don’t see anything over there. – Let me see.
她刚放下窗簾
She just pulled down the shade.
你肯定带来霉运 -是的 怪我好了
You gotta be some kind of jinx. – That’s right. Blame me.
等等 沙♥比♥高 你们在干些什么?
Hold it, Serpico. What were you two doing?
什么啊? -在这鬼地方 黑麻麻的
What? – In the shithouse in the dark!
你搞他了?
Were you goin’ down on him?
你在胡说些什么? -别跟我说你在偷♥窥♥?
What are you talking about? – You gonna tell me you were peeping?
你给他口♥交♥了?
You were sucking his cock, weren’t you?
你是不是疯了? -我来给你看一下
What are you, crazy? – I’ll show you fuckin’ crazy!
上星期我找到鞋子上有精♥液♥
Last week I found a pair of shorts with semen on ’em!
那里
There!
你是说我♥干♥的?
You actually accusing me of this?
早安 麦队长 我是警员沙♥比♥高
Good morning, Captain McClain. I’m Officer Serpico.
有人说我可以和你谈谈
I was told I could talk to you, sir.
当然 进来
Certainly, son. Come in.
史警长不肯提交报告
Lieutenant Steiger won’t make a report.
他太关注部门的形象
He’s too concerned with the image of his department.
但那会影响你在辨认组的前途
But it… it could affect your future in the BCI.
长官 我告诉你
Sir, I tell you…
事实上 我不觉得有什么前途
Frankly, I don’t see any future there.
我意思是…那全都是骗人的技俩
It was bullshit about it being a path toward being detective
因为我在此已经两年…
because I’ve been there two years now…
你想要求调职?
And you want a transfer.
是的 但我不想再穿军装
Yes, sir, but I don’t wanna go back to uniform.
法兰 我想想办法吧
I’ll see what I can do, Frank.
法兰 你可知我在周末… 经常上天主教教堂
Francis, do you know about my weekend retreats for Catholic officers?
不知道
I don’t know
那现在你知道了 你或者会感兴趣的
Well, you read that. It might be of interest to you.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗? 法兰
You are Catholic?
是的 我曾受洗
Yeah. I was baptized, yes. – Good, good.
艾菲 来吧
Alfie, come on.
噢 好想你啊
I missed you, baby.
她真的很疯狂 那女的
She’s so crazy, that girl, I tell you.
为何叫你巴高
Why Paco?
我的朋友都叫我巴高 可否帮我一个忙
All my friends call me Paco. Could you do me a favor?
把锁匙从我的口袋拿出来 -可以
Get my keys out of this pocket. – Sure.
我应怎样叫你呢?
Well, what’ll I call you…
法兰还是巴高?
Frank or Paco?
巴高
Paco
莉施娜 莎莉 拉利 他是巴高
Sally! Larry! This is Paco.
你好 -拉利是个诗人
Hey, man. – Larry’s a poet.
但他在广♥告♥公♥司♥工作
But he works for an advertising agency.
莎莉是演员 但现在是帮摄影师工作的
Sally’s an actress, but works for a photographer.
巴高是警♥察♥来的
Paco’s a policeman.
噢 好极了
That’s terrific.
我是个警♥察♥
I work for the police department.
那很不错啊
That’s really nice. – Wow.
待会见
See ya.
你好吗? -比施是个小说作家
How are you? – Pat’s a novelist.
你现在做保险 是吗?
But you’re working for an insurance company now, aren’t you?
是的 -好极 巴高是警♥察♥
Yes, I am. – Yeah. Paco’s a policeman.
真的? 好刺♥激♥啊!
Really? How exciting!
也不算 我只是负责指纹存档
Well, not too. Right now, I’m filing fingerprints.
听我说 我负责保险单的
Listen, I file insurance policies.
那我们应走在一起 同行啊
We should get together then, file or something.
唏 有进步了 -我有个问题要请教
That was an improvement. – I wanna ask you something.
为何你的朋友都事与愿违?
How come all your friends are on their way to being somebody else?
你来想想… 我还有个问题要问你
Think about that. I wanna ask you something else too.
可否帮我一个忙?
Will you do me a big favor?
别再跟人说我是警♥察♥
Don’t tell anybody I’m a cop.
知吗? 让我来介绍自己
You know, let me just sort of do it myself.
好的
Okay.
唏 你真的是警♥察♥吗?
Hey, man, are you really a cop?
是的
Right. I am. – Wow.
你知吗? 莉施娜有点不正常的
You know, Leslie is a mind fucker.
开玩笑? 我都不知道啊
You gotta be kidding. I didn’t know that.
有什么不正常?
What’s a mind fucker?
那种女人…
Well, that’s a chick…
专找理智和聪明的人
who digs intellectual types and super-bright guys.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
啊 她很敏锐的
Well, she’s very perceptive.
知道吗? 日本文化、电影和美术…
You know, Japanese culture and theater and painting…
太风格化了
it’s too rigidly stylized.
啊 你知吗… 但…
Well, yeah, you know… Yeah, but…
我认为当你开始后…明白个中道理…
I think after a while, when you get through that…
便懂欣赏那份清冲晰、权威
you start to appreciate the clarity… you know, the authority.
我养了头牧羊狗
I got a sheep dog.
是吗? 我家十六代以来
There have been sheep dogs in my family…
我家十六代以来
dating back…
都饲养牧羊狗的
for 16 generations…
在那铸铁工场… -天啊
Dating back to the Borgias. – Oh, shit!
家族的徽号♥…
The family crest…
是牧羊狗向着平底船小便
is a sheep dog pissing into a gondola.
天啊
Oh, shit!
巴高 大家都爱你
Paco, everybody loves you!
我爱你
I love you!
我妻子有没有打电♥话♥来
Hey, Lieutenant, my wife call for me?
她要找我把这个给他
Give her this, will ya?
长官 警员沙♥比♥高报到
Officer Serpico reporting, sir.
你唇上的东西不能留下来 还要剪发
That fucking thing on your lip, it goes. And get a haircut.
长官… -那是命令
Sir… – That’s an order.
你像个戴了假牙的笨蛋
You look like an asshole with dentures.
长官 我有权利上诉吗? -可以 去见杜坚队长
Do I have the right of appeal, sir? – Sure. Go see Captain Tolkin.
你已一只脚踏进屎坑 那另一只也踏进去吧
You got one foot in shit already. Put the other one in.
长官 那屎坑在那儿呢?
Where might that be, I wonder, sir?
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!