绑♥架♥、鸡♥奸♥、强♥奸♥
sodomy, rape…
不是跟我开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
唏 快招供吧!救救你自己
You talk to me. Save yourself.
算了
Let it go, Harv!
拿着吧
Take the shot.
你不派人过来? 听我说
You not gonna send someone over? Look, look.
麦高 我找到了一个 我不想失去其他的
McCoy, I get one, I’m gonna lose the other.
听着 沙♥比♥高 那宗案是大只佬负责的
Look, Serpico, that’s Muscles’ case. He’s off for a couple days.
他在休假 我不能插手 -他们现在都在这儿
I can’t cut in, Frank. – They’re here now!
他们逃不了的 -不 你错了
It’ll keep. – No, it won’t!
警♥察♥! 别进!
Police officer! Hold it! Hold it!
转身
Turn around. Turn around.
把腿张开!
Ow! – Spread!
不要啊 别用枪指我的头啊
Come on, man. Come on. Please take that gun from my head.
转身…慢慢来
Turn around slow.
现在开始由我们来接手 你不用留下来
We’ll take it from here, kid. You don’t have to hang around.
说什么? 那是我捉来的
What are you talking about? That’s my collar.
犯人由我们拿走
We take the collar.
这样的犯人…巡警带走疑犯不好看
A collar like this, don’t look good, a patrolman takes it.
等一等…我不管好看不好看
Wait a minute. I don’t care how it looks.
人是我抓的…我拼命抓来 那疑犯是我的
Now, I did the work. I broke my ass on this. It’s my collar.
你真的想要那疑犯? 那你会被控告
You really want the collar, kid? You can be brought up on charges.
你擅离岗位 那条街 你没得批准擅闯校园
Left your post, the street, entered the school yard without permission…
开放日才能进来 对吗? 亚彭
That’s just for openers. Right, Penella?
那儿没有通告 只责怪两句已算你够运
No memo entry . Shit. You’ll be lucky to end up with a reprimand.
我们当你帮手抓人吧
We’ll give you an assist on the arrest, kid.
沙♥比♥高 来吧
Come on, Frankie!
占 别挡着 你在干吗?
Jim, get out of the way! What are you doing?
想我怎样? 过马路?
What you want me to do? Go across the street?
唏 法兰! -威奥叔叔 你好吗?
Hey, Frank. – Hi, Uncle Will. How you doing?
唏 波斯高 -法兰 你好吗?
Hey, Pasquale. – Hey, Frankie! How you doing?
不错 你好吗? 爸爸呢?
Okay. How you doing? Where’s Pop?
半小时后就会回来 事情顺利吗? 法兰
Be back in a half hour. How’s it going, Frankie?
顺利 我回来取我的鞋子
Okay. I come to get my shoes.
反过来
Rev it up. Rev it up!
噢 找到了 -法兰 事情顺利吧?
Here they are. – Frankie, how you doing?
还好 做得好
Okay. Good job.
噢 你们真的做得不错啊
You people do good work here.
那 到底如何了 法兰?
So, how you doing, Frankie?
你不断在问 你怎么了? 我很好啊!
You keep asking me that. What’s the matter with you? I’m doing okay!
我以为你周末晚上会到来的
Well, I thought you were coming over to the house Saturday night.
对不起 我没时间啊
I’m sorry, Pasquale. I couldn’t make it.
玛嘉烈邀请朋玛莉安前来 你没出现玛莉安很失望
Margaret invited Marianne over. Marianne was very disappointed…
噢 是吗? …听我说 我不喜欢这样 真的…
Now, look. I don’t like that. I mean, really.
千万不要邀请那些你不认识的人 若你不肯定我会来的话
Don’t invite people over if you’re not sure I’m gonna come.
现在认真跟你说 我想见玛莉安 我会自己找她
I mean it, now. If I want to see Marianne, I’ll call her.
你们俩个究竟在搞什么鬼?
What’s going on with you two anyway?
波斯高 我来告诉你
Hey, Pasquale, I’m gonna tell you something.
我整天都和警♥察♥一起
See, all day long, I work with cops. Right?
我要是去见玛莉安的话
Now, when I go out, I see Marianne…
她爸爸是警♥察♥ 她哥哥也是警♥察♥ 她的叔叔也是警♥察♥
her father’s a cop, her brother’s a cop, her uncle’s a cop.
我觉得她也像个警♥察♥似的 -过来
I got a feeling she’s a cop too. – Come here!
你的工作顺利吗? -有点障碍
How you doing on the job? – It’s got its problems.
妈妈说你要找新的住房♥ 真的?
Mama tells me that you’re looking for a new apartment. Is that true?
是的 -那 你要到哪儿去?
Yeah. – So, where are you going?
不知道 在学校附近吧
I don’t know. I’m looking around by school.
纽约大学? 格林威治村?
NYU? Greenwich Village?
对 格林威治村 -怎么了?
Yeah, Greenwich Village. – What’s the matter?
老街坊们对你不好吗?
The old neighborhood’s not good enough for ya?
跟爸爸说我来过吧
Tell Pop I was here.
好的 法兰…星期天?
Frankie, Sunday?
星期天怎么啦?
Sunday what?
吃晚饭?
Dinner? Huh?
帮我一个忙好吗? 我知道… 不要叫玛莉安来
Do me one favor… no Marianne. – I know. No Marianne.
好的 有几件事要宣布
All right. A couple of announcements.
指纹鉴证课将于…
“Announcing a course in fingerprint identification…
约翰祖书院举♥行♥
to be given at John Jay College.
任何有志加入
This course will be available to those patrolmen…
罪犯辨认组的…
who wish to make themselves eligible for assignment…
巡警都可以申请参加
to the Bureau of Criminal Identification, BCI…
这是升职的最好途径
which is generally considered to be a path to a detective’s gold shield.
麦队长 签署
Signed, Captain McGuire.”
在我的左手边是第一组…
On the board on my left, you see squad one…
你热吗?
Hot enough for ya?
不是热 是潮湿
It’s not the heat. It’s the humidity.
我料到你会这样说的
I had a feeling you were gonna say that.
可知你已花了多少时间吗?
You know how long you’re taking on that one?
只核对了一、两组 花的时间太多了
Check one print category, two… That’s plenty.
那人没有记录但可能有前科啊
I’m not gonna give a guy a “no record” when he might have one.
沙♥比♥高 你加入辨认组有多久?
How long you been with the BCI now, Serpico?
自我入伍之后
All my life.
那你应很清楚部门的工作才对
That’s long enough to know how we do things.
巴杜 根本就不是那回事
Barto, it’s not just that.
你根本不喜欢我
You don’t like me.
辨认组从来没有个古灵精怪的人
BCI never had a weirdo cop before.
巴杜 别再噜嗦
Barto, stop buggin’ me.
妈妈
Mama?
这是用来干吗?
多年来 那笔钱
是为了买♥♥♥房♥♥子 食物
我都帮你存进银行去
那是你的
妈妈我不需要这个
不是需要…是存下来
不要碰它
男人银行有钱就会更有能力
可以买♥♥新房♥子 家俱
那是要你记住
记住你的妈妈
唏 要买♥♥只小狗吗?
Wanna buy a puppy?
你看?
Look at that, huh?
那些狗儿哪儿来的?
Where’d you get these dogs?
都是我养的
Oh, they’re mine.
免费送你一只如何?
Want one for free?
不 我付钱买♥♥ 多少? -五元
I’ll pay for it. How much? – Five dollars.
成交
You got it.
好的 你们哪一个跟我来?
Okay, now which one of you guys wanna come with me?
怎么啦 来吧
What?
怎么啦 来吧
Come on.
听我说 可否帮个忙? -什么?
Could you do me a favor? – What?
帮我看一下车和行李 因我要搬东西进去
Just watch the car and my stuff over here, ’cause I’m movin’ in.
好的 -谢谢
Yeah. – Thank you.
(西班牙语)
Don Quixote.
小姐?
Serita Land?
沙♥比♥高先生
Mr. Serpico.
我有车 要送你一程吗?
I got my horse here. Maybe I could drop you someplace.
我要去力高咖啡室上班
Well, I’m going to work at the Caf?Reggio.
力高咖啡室
Caf?Reggio.
在第四街和… -麦迪高三号♥
That’s 4th Street and… – MacDougal and 3rd.
我送你去好吗? -是的 好的
Can I give you a lift? – Yeah. Sure.
天啊 什么来的?
Jesus, what’s that?
手别放在我的腰包上 不要这样做
You got your hands on my money belt. Don’t do that.
那不是腰包 是枪来的
That’s not a money belt. That’s a gun.
我们都要吃饭 是吗? -少来吧
Well, we gotta eat, don’t we? – Oh, come on!
你要枪来干吗? 有听过巴洛文和堡利吗?
What do you need a gun for? – Ever hear of Barnum and Bailey?
好的 -有 我就是那驯兽师
Yeah. – Well, I’m their lion tamer.
来吧… -不 真的啊
Come on. – That’s the truth.
我觉得你一派胡言 – 你认为这样?
I think you’re full of shit. – You do, huh?
你是干什么的? -是啊
What do you do? – Me?
噢 我是…我是个演员、歌♥星 舞蹈员和佛教♥徒♥
I’m an actress, a singer, a dancer and a Buddhist.
这样?
In that order?
我是个警♥察♥ 你相信吗? -不 我不相信
I’m a cop. Would you believe that? – No, I wouldn’t believe it.
什么事? 他们那种步法叫什么?
Those leaps that guy made, what do you call ’em again?
你来试一试
You try it.
好的 怎开始? 你怎样站的?
All right. How do you start it? What’s your position?
下次吧… 来吧…
Next life. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!