Your mother…Your mother.
你的母亲…你的母亲
Madam, I am here. What is your will?
夫人 我在此 你要什么?
This is the matter.
事情是这样
Nurse, give leave a while. We must talk in secret.
奶娘 请离席 我们要密谈
Nurse, come back again. I have remembered me;
奶娘 请回来 我想起来了
thou’s hear our counsel.
你来是要听我们的计划
Thou knowest my daughter’s of a pretty age.
小女已是适婚年龄
Faith, I know her age unto an hour. She’s not 14.
我当然知道她的出生时刻 她不是14
Oh, I’ll lay 14 of my teeth. And yet my teen be it spoken,
喔 可拿我14颗牙打赌 但都已坏了
I have but four…
我只剩下4颗…
Tell me, daughter Juliet,
告诉我 茱莉叶啊
how stands your dispositions to be married?
你对结婚的看法如何?
It is an honor that I dream not of.
我做梦都没想到过
Hold, Tybalt! Good Mercutio!
住手! 太伯特! 马库修!
I…I’m sped.
我伤了
Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much.
勇敢些 兄弟 没那么严重
Ask for me tomorrow,
明天再问我
you shall find me a grave man.
你该替我找个挖坟人
“Such mortal drugs I have,
我有致命的药
but Mantua’s law is death to any he that utters them.”
但是任何人售此药会被满图的法律处死
Then him. Then me.
先是你 再是我
Romeo, away, be gone!
罗密欧 走 快走
The citizens are up, and Tybalt slain. Stand not amazed!
人们聚拢来 太伯特被杀 别呆站着
The prince will doom thee death if thou art taken. Hence, be gone, away!
如果被逮住 王子会处死你 快跑
Oh, I am Fortune’s fool!
噢 我被命运作弄
Why dost thou stay?
为何在此逗留?
Which way ran he that killed Mercutio?
那杀了马库修的人往那跑了?
That murderer, which way ran he?
那杀人犯往那跑了?
There lies that Tybalt. Up, sir. Go with me.
太伯特正躺在那儿 先生 跟我来
I charge thee in the Prince’s name obey.
我奉王子之名 命令你服从
Where are the vile beginners of this fray?
开始这场打斗的恶棍在那?
“Oh, I am Fortune’s fool.”
噢 我被命运作弄
You are married?
你已结了婚吗?
“lf you be married, my grave is like to be my wedding bed.”
如果你已结了婚 我的新婚床就像是我的坟墓
Art thou gone so,
你已去了吗?
Iove, lord,
吾爱 吾主
aye, husband, friend?
吾夫 吾友?
I must hear from thee every day in the hour,
我时刻需要有你的消息
for in a minute there are many days.
因此度日如年
Oh, by this count I shall be much in years ere again…
噢 照此算来再见之时我已老矣
I behold my Romeo.
我的罗密欧
Farewell.
再见了
Oh, think’st thou we shall ever meet again?
噢 你想我们能再见面吗?
Methinks I see thee, now thou art so low,
我现在看你 你如此低下
as one dead in the bottom of a tomb.
如同坟底的死人
Either my eyesight fails, or thou look’st pale.
不是我的视力已退 就是你的脸色苍白
Then trust me, love,
相信我 爱人
in my eyes, so do you.
在我眼里 你也那么苍白
Dry sorrow drinks our blood.
忧愁使我们毫无血色
Adieu.
再见
Adieu.
再见
Take thou this vial, being then in bed,
把这瓶拿去 当你在床上时
and this distilling liquor drink thou off.
喝了这瓶蒸馏的酒
No warmth, no breath, shall testify thou livest.
没有体温和呼吸 证明你的存在
And in this borrowed likeness of shrunk death…
你会在这模拟的死亡中
thou shalt continue two and forty hours,
有42小时之久
and then awake as from a pleasant sleep.
然后你会如同从甜睡中醒来
What ho! Apothecary!
哈罗! 药剂师
Come hither, man. I see that thou art poor.
来这儿 我明白你是个可怜虫
Hold, there is 40 ducats.
拿着 这四十个金币
Let me have a dram of poison… Such mortal drugs I have,
让我拿这小瓶… 马上生效毒药
but Mantua’s law is death to any he that utters them.
但是满图的法律规定销♥售♥这东西的人都会受极刑
Art thou so… My poverty, but not my will, consents.
你是如此的… 贫困会同意 但不是良知
I pay thy poverty and not thy will.
那我买♥♥通贫困 而不是良知
Eyes, look your last.
双眼 看最后一眼吧
Arms, take your last embrace.
手臂 做你最后一次的拥抱
And, lips,
和你的唇
oh, you, the doors of breath,
噢 你 这唇屏息入口
seal with a righteous kiss…
为香吻而密封
the dateless bargain…
这永恒交易
to engrossing death.
直到全然的死亡
Come, bitter conduct.
来吧 这令人痛苦的毒药
Come, unsavory guide.
来吧 呕心路程
Thou, desperate pilot, now at once…
你 这拼命三郎
run on the dashing rocks thy seasick weary bark.
我的倦体疲惫的身躯
Here’s to my love!
这些给我心爱的人
Oh… true apothecary!
真正的药剂师
Thy drugs are quick.
药效很灵
Thus with a kiss…
拥吻
I die.
而去
Where is my lord?
我的主在哪儿?
I do remember well where I should be, and there I am.
我确实记得清楚 我在那里 我来了
Where is my Romeo?
但我的罗密欧在哪?
Dead!
死了!
What’s this?
这是什么?
A cup, closed in my true love’s hand?
这瓶子 在我心爱人的手中?
Poison, I see,
毒药
hath been his timeless end.
心志未成而身先归去
Oh, happy dagger,
喔 一把刀
this is thy sheath.
是把刀梢
There rest…
就此安息
and let me die.
让我归去
A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
今早一片阴沉的宁静
the sun for sorrow will not show his head.
太阳也因着忧愁而不显脸
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things.
走吧 我们会述说这些伤心事
Some shall be pardoned,
有些人会被赦免
and some punished;
有些人会被惩罚
for never was a story of more woe…
从没一个故事比
than this of Juliet…
茱莉叶和他的罗密欧
and her Romeo.
更愁苦
God save the queen! I arrest you in the name of Queen Elizabeth!
天佑吾主! 我以女皇之名逮捕你
Arrest who, Mr. Tilney?
逮捕谁呀 提尔尼先生
Everyone!
每一个人
Admiral’s Men, the Chamberlain’s Men…
阿得曼和张伯伦剧组的人
and every one of you ne’er-do-wells that stand in contempt…
每一个惹麻烦而且藐视
of the authority vested in me by Her Majesty!
女王陛下授权的人
Contempt? You closed the Rose. I have not opened it.
藐视? 你关了我的玫瑰剧场 我还没开张
That woman is a woman!
那扮女装的人是女的
What?
什么?
A woman? You mean that goat?
女人! 你说那个丑女人?
I’ll see you all in Clink, in the name of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth!
以伊莉沙白女王陛下之名 我们在监狱见
Mr. Tilney!
提尔尼先生
Have a care with my name. You will wear it out.
爱惜我的名声 不要滥用
The queen of England does not attend…
英国女王并不介入
exhibitions of public lewdness.
淫♥荡♥的公共表演
So something is out of joint.
除非有些事真的脱离常规
Come here, Master Kent. Let me look at you.
肯特大♥师♥ 过来这儿 让我看看你
Yes, the illusion is remarkable.
这幻觉真了不起
And your error, Mr. Tilney, is easily forgiven.
提尔尼先生 至于你的错 不去计较了
But I know something of a woman in a man’s profession.
但是我了解一个女人在属于男人的职业里
Yes, by God, I do know about that.
哦 老天 我真了解
That is enough from you, Master Kent.
肯特大♥师♥ 这样够了
If only Lord Wessex were here.
如果韦赛斯公爵在场的话
He is, ma’am.
他在的
Y-Your Majesty.
女王陛下
There was a wager I remember…
我记得曾经有个赌注
as to whether a play could show the very truth and nature of love.
关于是否一出剧可以表现真纯之爱
I think you lost it today.
我想你今天是输了
You are an eager boy. Did you like the play?
你是个有热忱的孩子 你喜欢这个剧?
I liked it when she stabbed herself, Your Majesty.
我喜欢她刺伤她自己 女王陛下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!