I’m going to church.
我去教堂
Of course. I understand. It is to be expected.
当然 我明白 理所当然
Yes, it is to be expected… on Sunday.
对 若在星期天的话
And on a day of mourning.
或是在凭吊的日子
I never met the fellow but once at your house.
我只在你家见过那家伙一次面
Mourning?
凭吊?
Who is dead, my lord?
谁去世了 阁下?
Oh! Dear God, I did not think it would be me to tell you.
天哪 想不到会是我告诉你
Great loss to playwriting and to dancing.
剧场及舞蹈界的一大损失
My lady.
小姐!
He is dead? Killed last night in a tavern.
他死了? 昨晚在酒馆被杀
Come then. We’ll say a prayer for his soul.
来吧 我们来为他祈祷
Spare me, dear ghost.
赦免我吧
Spare me, dear ghost.
赦免我吧
Spare me, for the love of Christ. Spare me!
赦免我 奉基♥督♥之爱 赦免我!
Will!
威廉!
Oh, my love.
噢 我的爱
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
It is worse.
比死更惨
I’ve killed a man.
我杀了人
Marlowe’s touch was in my Titus Andronicus,
马罗触发我写”泰特斯·安庄尼克斯”的灵感
and my Henry VI was a house built on his foundations.
“亨利六世”也是他打的基础
You never spoke so well of him.
你从未如此称赞过他
He was not dead before.
他以前还活着
I would exchange all my plays to come for all of his that will never come.
我愿用我的剧本来换他的
You lie.
你说谎
You lie by this river as you lied in my bed.
你一直在对我说谎
My love is no lie.
我的爱不是谎言
I have a wife, yes,
不错 我是有妻子
and I cannot marry the daughter of Sir Robert De Lesseps.
我也没法跟勒沙爵士的女儿结婚
You needed no wife come from Stratford to tell you that,
你不需要人家的妻子从斯特拉福来告诉你
and yet, you let me come to your bed.
但是你又让我上你的床
Calf-love.
天真的爱
I loved the writer and gave up the prize for a sonnet.
我爱上了作者 却放弃了诗歌♥
I was the more deceived.
我完全蒙蔽了
Yes, you were deceived,
是的 你被蒙蔽了
for I did not know how much I loved you.
只因我不知有多爱你
I love you, Will,
我爱你 威廉
beyond poetry.
甚过诗歌♥
Oh, my love.
噢 我的爱
You ran from me before. When I thought you dead, I did not care…
你曾避开我 当我以为你死了 我不在乎
about all the plays that would never come,
你未写的剧本
only that I would never see your face.
只在乎见不到你的面容
I saw our end, and it will come.
我看到我们的终点 它一定会来
You cannot marry Wessex. If not you, why not Wessex?
你不能嫁给韦赛斯 如果不嫁你 为何不能嫁他?
If not Wessex, the queen will know the cause,
若不嫁给韦赛斯 女皇会知道原因的
and there will be no more Will Shakespeare. No. No.
那莎士比亚就不存在 不
But I will go to Wessex as a widow from these vows,
我发誓会像寡妇一样去韦赛斯身边
as solemn as they are unsanctified.
虽然不圣洁 但不失庄严
For killing Juliet’s kinsman Tybalt,
因为杀了茱莉叶的亲戚太伯特
the one who killed Romeo’s friend Mercutio,
他杀了罗密欧的朋友马库修
Romeo is banished.
罗密欧被放逐
But the friar who married Romeo and Juliet… Is that me?
但证婚的修士… 是我吗?
You, Edward. The friar who married them gives Juliet a potion to drink.
你 爱德华 证婚的修士 给茱莉叶一瓶毒药
It is a secret potion. It makes us seeming dead.
是个秘密药方 能使她看来像死去一般
She is placed in the tomb of the Capulets.
她会被放进卡布雷家的墓穴
She will awake to life and love when Romeo comes to her side again.
当罗密欧回来 她会醒在爱与生命中
I have not said all.
我还末说完
By maligned fate,
不幸地
the message goes astray which would tell Romeo of the friar’s plan.
修士的计划没有传到罗密欧耳中
He hears only that Juliet is dead.
他只听到茱莉叶的死讯
And thus he goes to the apothecary…
因此他去药剂师
That’s me.
是我
and buys a deadly poison.
并买♥♥了致命的毒药
He enters the tomb to say farewell to Juliet who lies there cold as death.
他进入墓穴跟冰冷的茱莉叶诀别
He drinks the poison.
他喝下毒药
He dies by her side,
他死在她身在旁
and then she wakes and sees him dead.
当她醒来却见他死去
And so Juliet takes his dagger…
茱莉叶便拿起匕♥首♥
and then kills herself.
杀了自己
Well, that will have them rolling in the aisles.
好 那会让他们捧腹大笑
Sad… and wonderful.
悲伤…却精彩
I have a blue velvet cap that’ll do well.
我有顶蓝色的帽子能派上场
I’ve seen just such a cap on an apothecary.
戴在药剂师头上应该不错
Just so.
刚好
Yes,

it will serve.
蛮适合的
But there’s a scene missing.
但好像少了一幕
Between marriage and death?
在婚礼跟死亡中间
The play…
这个剧本
all written out for you.
为你誊写下来了
I had the clerk at Bridewell do it.
找了布德维的书♥记♥誊写的
He has a good fist for lettering.
他写得一手好字
There is a new scene.
有新的一幕戏
Will you read in for me?
你能读给我听吗?
“Wilt thou be gone? It’s not yet near day.
你会离开吗? 白日还没来
It was the nightingale, and not the lark,
不是百灵鸟 是夜莺
that pierced the fearful hollow of thine ear.
美妙啼声穿透你耳中的空洞
Nightly she sings on yon pomegranate tree.
夜晚在石榴树上啼唱
Believe me, love, it was the nightingale.”
相信我 吾爱 是夜莺
“lt was the lark, the herald of the morn;
是百灵鸟 预告清晨来临
no nightingale.
不是夜莺
Look, love, what envious streaks…
看 吾爱 妒忌的光线
do lace the severing clouds in yonder east.
把东边片片云彩镶上边
Night’s candles are burnt out,
夜之烛燃尽了
and jocund day stands tiptoe…
欢愉的日子 蹑足站在…
on the misty mountaintops.
雾茫茫的山巅
I must be gone and live, or stay and die.”
我该离去存活 留下待死
“Yon light is not daylight; I know it, l.
我知道 那不是道曙光
It is some meteor that the sun exhales…
而是太阳散发的流星
to be to thee this night a torchbearer…
今晚为你持着火炬
to light thee on thy way to Mantua.
照亮通往满图的路
Therefore, stay yet.
所以 留下吧
Thou needst not to be gone.”
你无须离去
“Let me be ta’en,
来抓我吧
Iet me be put to death;
让我受死吧
I am content, so thou wilt have it so.
如果你满意 我也满足了
I have more care to stay…
我宁愿留下
than will to go.
不愿离去
Come, death, and welcome.
来吧 死神 欢迎你
Juliet wills it so.”
茱莉叶心所向往
You will go far, I fear.
我相信 你会成功
I hope we work together again.
希望我们再次合作
“Such mortal drugs I have, but Mantua’s law…
我有致命的药 但
is death, death to any he that utters them.”
私自出♥售♥会被依法处死
Then him. Then me.
先是他 再是我
Then him. Then me.
先是他 再是我
“Put…Put this…
把这…
in any liquid thing you will and…”
放在任何你要的液体中…
What is it? What is it? What is it?
然后呢? 然后呢?
How silver sweet sound lovers’ tongues by night.
夜晚爱人间的呢喃多么甜美
Like soft music… Shakespeare!
像轻柔的音乐… 莎士比亚
Upstart inky pup!
初出茅庐的冒失鬼
I’ll show you your place, which is in hell!
我会让你下地狱
You’re on my ground now! By God, I’ll fight the lot of you!
你在我的地盘上! 我跟你拼了
I am more than enough!
放马过来
Move!
让开
Absent friends.
在场的朋友
This is the murderer of Kit Marlowe!
这是杀死马罗的凶手
Will?
威廉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!