“The orchard walls are high and hard to climb…
这花♥园♥的围墙很高很难爬过去
and the place death, considering who thou art,
而且将成为你死之地
if any of my kinsmen find thee here.
如果我家人看到你在此
If they do see thee, they will murder thee.”
如果他们看到你 他们将会杀了你
Alack, there lies more peril in thine eye than 20 of their swords.
你的眼睛比二十把剑还厉害
Look thou but sweet, and I am proof against their enmity.
看到你如此甜美 仇恨伤不到我
Would not for the world they saw thee here.
愿以任何代价让他们看到你
I have night’s cloak to hide me from their eyes.
我有夜行斗篷遮蔽 不会被发现
And but thou love me let them find me here. Good night.
只要你爱我就让他们找到我 晚安
Good night,
晚安
as sweet repose and rest come to thy heart…
甜蜜地安眠 进入你心中
as that within my breast.
就像在我心中一样
Oh, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?”
哦 你让我如此不满足吗?
That’s my line.
那是我的台词
Oh. It is mine too.
也是我的
Oh, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
哦 你让我如此不满足吗?
What satifaction canst thou have tonight?
今晚你要的满足是什么?
The exchange of thy love’s faithful vow for mine.
你爱的誓言与我的交换
“My bounty is as boundless as the sea.
我的情像大海无边
My love is deep.
我的爱也像大海一样深
The more I give to thee,
我给你越多
the more I have,
我拥有越多
for both are infinite.”
两者都是无限的
Madam?
小姐
I hear some noise within. Dear love, adieu. Juliet!
我听到有声音 亲爱的 再见 茱莉叶
“Anon, good nurse.” Anon, good nurse. Sweet Montague, be true.
来了 好奶妈 来了 好奶妈
“Stay but a little. I will come again.”
稍候一下 我会再来
Stay but a little. I will come again.
稍候一下 我会再来
Oh, blessed, blessed night.
哦 这被祝福的 被祝福的夜晚
“l am afeared…
我怕
being in night, all this is but a dream.
害怕夜晚 一切只是梦
Too flattering sweet…
太让人喜爱的甜蜜
to be substantial.”
不可能成真
To cease thy strife and leave me to my grief.
停止你的挣扎让我回到我的悲伤
A thousand times, good night.
祝你一千次的晚安
A thousand times the worse to want thy light.
千倍糟糕的是 如果没有你的光
I cannot move in this dress. It makes me look like a pig.
穿着这身衣服 我看来像只猪
I have no neck in this pig dress.
在猪衣里 我都没有颈子
How is it? It’s all right.
怎么样? 不错
Ned, I know, I know.
尼德 我知道 我知道
It’s good.
它很好
The title won’t do.
就是剧名不好
Romeo and Juliet. Just a suggestion.
罗密欧与茱莉叶 只是建议
Thank you, Ned.
谢谢你 尼德
You are a gentleman. And you are a Warwickshire shithouse.
你真是位绅士 而你是华家狗屁房♥
What o’clock tomorrow shall I send to thee? By the hour of nine.
明天几点我来看你? 九点
I shall not fail. ‘Tis 20 year till then.
我一定来 像要等二十年
I have forgot why I called thee back.
我忘了为什么叫你回来
You mean no dog of any kind? Shh! Silence.
你是说剧里没有狗? 住嘴
The friar marries them in secret,
神父令他们密秘结婚
then Ned gets into a fight with one of the Capulets.
尼德和卡布雷家的一员打起来
Romeo tries to stop them and gets in Ned’s way. I mean, in Mercutio’s way.
罗密欧想阻止他们而挡住马库修
So Tybalt kills Mercutio, then Romeo kills Tybalt.
太伯特杀了马库修 罗密欧杀了太伯特
Then the prince banishes him from Verona.
王子将他逐出威洛纳
That must be when he goes on the voyage and gets shipwrecked…
该是他遇到船难了
on the island of the pirate king.
在海盗岛上
For God’s sake, cease your prattling and get out!
别胡说八道 滚开
Get out!
滚开
A thousand apologies.
十分抱歉
Please.
请继续
And with a silken thread plucks it back again,
用丝线把他拉回来
so loving-jealous of his liberty.
爱的妒嫉不愿给他自♥由♥
I would I were thy bird.
但愿我是她的鸟儿
Sweet, so would l; yet I should kill thee with much cherishing.
我也是 但我害怕过分的爱会令你窒息
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.
离别甜美而凄凉 我愿整夜守候你
Sunday.
星期天
‘Tis Sunday.
是星期天
I found something in my sleep.
在我睡觉时我有个灵感
The friar who married them will take up their destinies.
给他们主婚的神父将会支配他们的命运
But it will end well for love. In heaven, perhaps.
但会因爱而完美 也许 在天堂吧
It is not a comedy I’m writing now.
我现在写的不是喜剧
A broad river divides my lovers.
大河阻隔了我的爱人
Family, duty, fate.
家庭 责任 命运
As unchangeable as nature.
与自然一样无法改变
Yes.
没错
This is not life, Will.
这不是生活
It is a stolen season.
窃来的时光
Be patient, my lord. Patient?
耐性点 阁下 耐性?
Do you ask Her Majesty to be patient? My Lord, I will go…
你要陛下有耐性? 阁下 我要去…
Sunday. Greenwich!
星期天 格林威治
Now, pay attention, nursie.
听着 奶娘
The queen…Gloriana Regina,
女皇…伟大的女皇
God’s chosen vessel, the radiant one who shines her light on us…
天定的人选 光芒四耀的人
is at Greenwich today and prepared during the evening’s festivities…
正在格林威治准备今晚的盛宴!
to bestow her gracious favor on my choice of wife.
为我选定的妻子
And if we’re late for lunch, the old boot will not forgive!
如果迟到 那老女人可饶不了我们
So get you to my lady’s chamber and produce her with or without her undergarments!
不论怎样 马上到居室带她出来
You cannot! Not for the queen herself!
不行 即使是女皇旨意!
What will you have me do? Marry you instead?
那我该怎么做? 嫁给你
To be the wife of a poor player.
做个穷演员的妻子
Can I wish that for Lady Viola except in my dreams?
我只能在梦中期待着薇奥拉吗?
And yet I would if I were free to follow my desire in the harsh light of day.
我希望白天亦能随心所欲
You follow your desire freely enough in the night.
在夜晚你已够随性了
So, if that is all, to Greenwich I go. Then I’ll go with you.
多说无益 我要去格林威治 我跟你去
You cannot. Wessex will kill you. I know how to fight.
不行 韦赛斯会杀了你 我知道如何打斗
Stage fighting.
舞台式打斗
Oh, Will.
噢 威廉
As Thomas Kent, my heart belongs to you,
身为肯特 我心属于你
but as Viola, the river divides us,
但身为薇奥拉 大河阻隔我俩
and I must marry Wessex a week from Saturday.
下星期六我必须嫁给韦赛斯
I’ll drag her down by the queen’s command!
出于女皇旨意 我要拖她下来
Good morning, my Lord.
早安
My lady. The tide waits for no man, but I swear it would wait for you.
光阴不侯人 但它必为你停留
Oh, here we come at last, my lord!
我们来晚了 阁下
Are you bringing your laundrywoman?
你要带着洗衣妇吗?
Her chaperone, my lady’s country cousin.
她的伴护 小姐乡间的表亲
My, but you be a handsome gallant,
多俊美的年轻人
just as she said.
正如她所言
You may call me Miss Wilhelmina.
你可以叫我薇米娜小姐
On a more fortuitous occasion, perhaps.
或许在更合适的场合
Oh, my Lord, you will not shake me off.
噢 阁下 你摆脱不了我的
Aye, she never needed me more. I swear by your britches.
我以你的裤子起誓 她需要我陪伴
Now? Now.
现在? 现在
The queen asks for you. Answer well.
女皇召见你 好好表现
Is there a man? A man, my lord?
有没有男人? 男人?
There was a man, a poet. A theater poet, I think.
有个男人 是个剧场诗人
Does he come to the house? A theater poet?
他去过宅邸吗? 剧场诗人?
An insolent penny-a-page rogue! Marlowe, he said. Christopher Marlowe.
傲慢的无名小卒! 自称马罗 克里斯多夫·马罗
Has he been to the house? Marlowe?
他去过宅邸吗? 马罗?
Oh, yes. He is the one.
噢 对 就是他
Lovely waistcoat. Shame about the poetry.
漂亮的背心 诗歌♥界之耻
That dog!
那个混♥蛋♥!
Your Majesty.
陛下!
Stand up straight, girl.
起身 女孩
I’ve seen you.
我见过你
You are the one who comes to all the plays at Whitehall, at Richmond.
在理查蒙 看所有怀特宫上演剧码的就是你
Your Majesty.
陛下
What do you love so much?
你最爱什么?
Your Majesty… Speak up, girl!
陛下… 说出来 女孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!