Excuse me?
什么
This is a mental institution, marshal, for the criminally insane.
这是精神病院 警官 病人都有犯罪史
Usual isn’t a big part of our day.
在这里”正常”才是少见的
I will rephrase.
我再问一遍
Did anything happen last night
在昨晚的小组治疗过程中
during group therapy that was more,
有没有发生一些
let’s say, I don’t know, memorable than…
一些让你印象深刻的…
normal? exactly.
“正常行为”吗 没错
No. Sorry.
抱歉 没有
Did miss Solando say anything during group therapy?
瑟兰多夫人在小组治疗过程中说过什么
She was worried about the rain.
她一直在担心下雨
And she hated the food here. Complained constantly,
还说讨厌这里的食物 她不停抱怨
Last night included.
昨晚也不例外
So you were there. Was there a doctor present?
昨晚有医生在场吗
Yes, Dr. Sheehan led the discussion.
是希恩医生主持的讨论
Dr. Sheehan?
希恩医生
Yes, he was running the session.
没错 他主持小组治疗会议
He’s Rachel’s primary, the psychiatrist
他是雷切尔的主治医师
who directly oversees her care.
她的情况由他直接监督
We’re gonna need to speak with Dr. Sheehan.
我们得找希恩医生谈谈
I’m afraid that won’t be possible.
这恐怕不可能
He left on the ferry this morning.
他今早乘渡船走了
His vacation was already planned.
这个假期他计划已久
He’d been putting it off too long.
不能总是一拖再拖
You’re in a state of lockdown,
这里正处于一级封锁期间
a dangerous patient has escaped,
一个危险的病人刚刚逃跑
and you let her primary doctor leave on vacation?
而你却让她的主治医师外出度假了
Well, of course. He’s a doctor.
当然了 他只是个医生
Do you have the phone number for where he’s gone?
你能打电♥话♥联♥系♥到他吗
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hello?

Anybody there?
能听到吗
I’m sorry, sir, but it’s all down. All the lines.
抱歉 先生 所有电♥话♥线都被切断了
The storm’s hitting the mainland like a hammer.
暴风雨来得太猛烈了
If you get it working, come find me immediately.
要是能接通 第一时间通知我
The marshals need to make an important call.
警官们要打一个非常重要的电♥话♥
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I’m afraid I have evening rounds in the wards,
我今晚得去医院查房♥
But I’ll be having drinks and a cigar at my house around 9:00,
不过九点钟我要回家喝一杯 抽根雪茄
If you’d care to drop by.
不介意顺路去坐一坐吧
Good. We can talk then, right?
好啊 正好咱们能聊聊
We have been talking, marshal.
我们不是一直在聊吗 警官
Gotta say, I’m thinking I got in
坦白说 我都想考虑下
the wrong line of public service.
转行当医生了
It is a little overwhelming.
是有点奢华
It was constructed during the civil war,
这房♥子是内战时建的
C栋同期建造the same time as the military fort housing ward C.
和军事堡垒
This is the original commander’s quarters.
当时国家债务连连
When uncle sam got the bill,
司令却建了这楼当指挥部
the commander was court martialed.
他后来上了军事法庭
I can see why.
罪有应得
Nice music. Who is that? Brahms?
音乐不错 谁的作品 勃拉姆斯吗
No.
不是
It’s mahler. Quite right, marshal.
是马♥勒♥的 完全正确 警官
Forgive me, gentlemen.
抱歉 先生们
My colleague, Dr. Jeremiah Naehring.
这位是我的同事 耶利米·纳瑞医生
A小调四重奏Quartet for piano and strings in A minor.
钢琴弦乐
Your poison, gentlemen?
喝点什么吗 先生们
Rye, if you got it. Soda and ice, please. Thanks.
黑麦威士忌 苏打水加冰 谢谢
You don’t indulge in alcohol? I’m surprised.
你竟然不喝酒 不可思议
Isn’t it common for men in your profession to imbibe?
喝酒不是你们这行的惯例吗
Common enough. And yours?
司空见惯 你们呢
I’m sorry?
什么意思
Your profession, doctor. Psychiatry. Yes.
你们这行的惯例 精神病医生 没错
I always heard it was overrun with boozers and drunks.
我经常听说他们吸毒成瘾 烂醉如泥
Not that I’ve noticed.
这我倒没注意
What’s that? Iced tea in your glass, there?
那你杯里的是什么 冰茶吗
Excellent, marshal.
太有趣了 警官
You have outstanding defense mechanisms.
你的防范意识还真够强的
You must be quite adept at interrogations, hmm?
你一定很擅长审讯吧
Men like you are my specialty, you know?
研究你这样的人 是我的专长
Men of violence.
凶残之人
Now that’s a hell of an assumption to make.
你这是什么谬论
No assumption. No, not at all.
不是什么谬论
You misunderstand me. I said you are men of violence.
你误解了 我只说你本性凶残
I’m not accusing you of being violent men.
并没有谴责你行为残暴
That’s quite different.
这有本质区别
No, please. Please. Edify us, doctor.
说来听听 医生
You both served overseas, huh?
你们都在国外当过兵吧
It’s not much of a stretch, doc.
别扯得那么远 医生 你们都知道
For all you know, we were both paper pushers over there.
我俩只是坐办公室的
No, you were not.
不 你们不是
Since the schoolyard,
我打赌 你们自上学起
neither of you has ever walked away from a physical conflict.
就没少干过打架斗殴的事
No, no, not because you enjoy it,
我并不是说你们热衷于此
But because retreat isn’t something you consider an option.
只是因为你们从不后退
We weren’t raised to run, doc.
从小没人教我们逃跑
Yes. “raised.”
没错 教育
And who raised you, marshal?
是谁抚育你长大 警官
Me?
我吗
Wolves.
是狼
Very impressive defense mechanisms.
防卫机制真是强大啊
Do you believe in god, marshal?
你相信上帝吗 警官
No, I’m quite serious.
我是认真的
That’s rubbish.
那都是狗屁
You ever seen a death camp, doctor?
你亲眼见过死亡集中营吗 医生
[德语]
Your English is good. Fasciate. Perfect.
你的英语很棒 毫无瑕疵
His english really is very good.
你英语说得很好
You hit the consonants a tad hard, though.
只不过辅音发得有点重
You’re a german?
你是德国人
Is legal immigration a crime, marshal?
合法移♥民♥有罪吗 警官
I don’t know, doctor. You tell us.
这我可不知道 你来说说
Now, listen.
听着
We’re gonna need those files on Sheehan
我们需要希恩的档案
And the rest of the staff as well.
还有其他工作人员的
No personnel files will be released to you. Period.
档案不能交给你 不用多说了
We’re gonna need those files. Out of the question.
我们需要那些档案 免谈
Bullshit, out of the question!
混♥蛋♥ 什么免谈
Bullshit!
狗屁
Just who the hell’s in charge here, anyway, huh?
这到底谁是管事的
Dr. Naehring acts as liaison to our board of overseers.
纳瑞医生是我们海外董事会的联络员
He relayed your request, and it’s been refused.
他向上级汇报了你的要求 上级拒绝了
Refused? They don’t have the authority
拒绝 他们没权利拒绝
to refuse, and neither do you, sir.
你也没有 先生
Marshal, continue your investigation
警官 你继续调查
and we’ll do all we can to help.
我们会尽全力相助的
This investigation is over.
调查结束了
We’re gonna file our reports and we’re gonna hand it over to…
我们这就去写报告 然后上交给…
Hoover’s boys. Hoover’s boys. That’s right.
联邦调查局 联邦调查局 没错
We’ll be taking the ferry back in the morning.
我们明早就坐渡船离开
Come on, Chuck.
咱们走 查克
Nice night.
晚上好
You’ll be bunking in the orderlies’ quarters.
你们今晚就住值班室吧
Hey, boss.
头儿
We really packing it in?
我们真就这样放弃了吗
Why?
怎么了
I guess… I don’t know, I just
不知道 我只是
never really quit anything before.
从没放弃过
We haven’t heard the truth once yet, Chuck.
我们都没听到过真话 查克
Listen, rachel solando didn’t slip

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章信笺故事
下一篇文章黑水
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!