Chloraproma what? Chlorpromazine.
氯…你说氯什么 氯丙嗪
The same thing we’ve been giving you for the past 24 months.
过去两年你都在服用这种药物
So for the past two years, you…
从两年前开始
You’ve had somebody slipping me drugs in boston. Is that it?
你就安排人在波士顿给我吃药
Not boston.
不是在波士顿
Here.
在这
You’ve been here for two years. A patient of this institution.
你在这里已经两年了 你是这里的病人
After everything I’ve seen here, doctor,
医生 你觉得我在这里经历这么多之后
You really think you’re gonna convince me I’m crazy?
你还能让我相信自己是个疯子吗
Do you know the kind of people that I deal with every day?
你知道你在和谁打交道吗
I’m a U.S. Marshal, for god’s sakes.
我是美国联邦警♥察♥
You were a U.S. Marshal.
你曾经确实是
C栋 Here’s a copy of the intake form you broke into ward C for.
这是你初诊表格的复印件 你闯入
Proof of the 67th patient.
搜索第67号♥病人存在的证据
If you’d gotten it to the mainland,
如果你回到陆上
You could have blown the lid off this place.
你可以揭发这桩丑闻
Wait. Where did… where did you…
等…等等 你怎么
Yet somehow, you couldn’t find time to look at it.
但你一直没空看这个
Well, read it now.
现在看看吧
Go ahead.
看吧
patient is highly intelligent,
高智商的妄想症患者”
highly delusional decorated army veteran.
是名曾被授勋的陆军老兵
present for the liberation of dachau.
参与过解放达豪集中营”
former u.S. Marshal. Known proclivity for violence.
前任美国联邦警官 有暴♥力♥倾向”
shows no remorse for his crime
对其罪行毫无悔改”
because he denies the crime ever…
因为他否认犯下
ever took place.
如此荒诞的罪行”
highly developed and fantastical narratives,
阻碍他面对”
which preclude facing the truth of his actions.”
自己实际行为的记述…”
I’ve had enough of this bullshit!
我听够了这些鬼话
Where’s my partner? Where’s chuck? Where is he?
我的搭档呢 查克呢 他在哪
Let’s try this another way.
这么跟你说吧
Your wife’s maiden name was Chanal, am I correct?
你妻子婚前姓夏奈尔 是吧
Don’t you even talk about her. Don’t you…
不准提她
I’m afraid I have to.
恐怕我不得不提
Notice anything these four names have
注意到这四个名字有什么相同之处了吗
in common? It’s your rule of four.
四个你都认识
Andrew, what do you see?
安德鲁 你发现什么了吗
If you’ve done anything to my partner,
如果你对我的助手下手
doctor, that is a violation of…
医生 那是违法的
Focus, Andrew! What do you see?
精力集中 安德鲁 你发现什么了吗
The names have the same letters.
这些名字 字母完全相同
Edward Daniels has exactly the same 13 letters
爱德华·丹尼尔斯和安德鲁·雷狄丝
as Andrew Laeddis.
完全相同的13个字母
The same as Rachel Solando and Dolores Chanal.
雷切尔·瑟兰多和德洛丽丝·夏奈尔也是
The names are anagrams for each other.
两组名字都是变位词
Your tactics, they’re not gonna work on me.
这些 这些都是你的把戏
You came here for the truth. Here it is.
我不吃这一套
Your name is Andrew Laeddis.
你为真♥相♥而来 这就是真♥相♥
The 67th patient at ashecliffe
阿西岛精神病院的第67个病人
is you, Andrew.
是你 安德鲁
Bullshit.
放屁
You were committed here by court order 24 months ago.
两年前 你被法♥院♥判到这里
Your crime is terrible, one you can’t forgive yourself for,
你罪孽太深 以致无法原谅自己
so you invented another self.
所以你编造出另一个自己
Let’s get down to the facts, all right?
我们都坦白点 怎么样
You’ve created a story
你幻想出一个故事
in which you’re not a murderer.
在里面 你不是谋杀犯
You’re a hero, still a U.S. Marshal,
而是个英雄 一位美国联邦警♥察♥
only here at ashecliffe because of a case,
你来阿西岛精神病院是为一件案子
and you’ve uncovered a conspiracy so that anything we tell you
你发现了一个阴谋 所以我们告诉你的一切
About who you are, what you’ve done,
你的身份 你的所作所为
you can dismiss as lies, andrew.
你都视为谎言 安德鲁
My name is Edward Daniels.
我叫爱德华·丹尼尔斯
I’ve been hearing this fantasy for two years now.
这些疯言疯语我听了两年了
I know every detail.
每个细节我都知道
Patient 67, the storm,
第67号♥病人 风暴
Rachel solando, your missing partner,
雷切尔·瑟兰多 你失踪的搭档
the dreams you have every night.
你每晚都做的梦
You were at dachau,
你是去过达豪集中营
but you may not have killed any guards.
但你不太可能杀死任何警卫
I wish I could let you just live in your fantasy world.
我也想让你活在自己的幻想世界里
I really do.
我真想这样
But you’re violent, trained, dangerous.
但你是个残暴 训练有素且危险的家伙
You’re the most dangerous patient we have.
你是这最危险的病人
You’ve injured orderlies, guards, other patients.
你伤害过所有的警卫和其他病人
Two weeks ago, you attacked George Noyce.
两周前你袭击了乔治·诺斯
No, no. I am fucking on to you, doctor.
不 不 你♥他♥妈♥放屁 医生
You had Noyce beaten. Of course I didn’t!
是你令诺斯成那样的 怎么可能
Give me one reason why I would even touch him!
给我一个伤害他的理由
Because he called you Laeddis,
因为他叫你雷狄丝
and you’d do anything not to be him.
而你想方设法摆脱他的影子
I have a transcript of the conversation
我这有昨天你和诺斯
you had with Noyce yesterday.
谈话的记录
This is about you, and, Laeddis,
关于你和雷狄丝”
that’s all it’s ever been about.”
事情就是如此
No, no. He’s saying this is about me and Laeddis.
这上面写着关于”我和雷狄丝”
When you asked him what happened to his face,
当你问他的脸是怎么回事时
He said, now here I’m quoting again, “you did this.”
他说了 我又引用了一遍 “是你干的”
No, no, he meant that it was my fault.
不 他是说是我的错才…
You almost killed him.
你差点杀了他
The warden and the board of overseers
监狱长和海外懂事会决定
are determined something be done.
要采取措施
It’s been decided
已经决定了
That unless we can bring you back to sanity
不过我们能让你的精神恢复正常
now, right now,
现在 就现在
Permanent measures will be taken to
我们会对你实施永久性的手术
ensure you can’t hurt anyone ever again.
确保你再也无法伤害别人
They’ll lobotomize you, Andrew.
他们要为你施行脑叶切断术 安德鲁
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yeah, I understand.
是的 明白
I understand just fine.
我很明白
If I don’t play along with your little game here,
如果 如果不配合你们的小把戏
Dr. Naehring’s gonna turn me into one of his ghosts.
纳瑞医生就会把我变成他的杀戮机器
But what about my partner?
我的搭档呢
You gonna tell the U.S. Marshal’s
你想告诉联邦警♥察♥局
office that he’s a defense mechanism?
这是种防御机制吗
Hello, boss.
你好 头儿
What the fuck is going on here?
这是怎么回事
You working for him?
你为他工作吗
I’m sorry. There wasn’t any other way.
抱歉我们没别的办法
Someone had to stick with you, keep you safe.
有人得跟着你 确保你的安全
You been watching me, huh?
你一直在监视我 是吗
Watching me every minute.
每分每秒都在监视我
Who are you? Who are you? Tell me.
你…你是谁 你是谁 告诉我
Don’t you recognize me, Andrew?
你不认得我了吗 安德鲁
I’ve been your primary psychiatrist for the last two years.
两年来我一直是你的主治医师
I’m Lester Sheehan.
我是莱斯特·希恩
I told you… I told you about my wife, I… I know.
我给你讲过我妻子的事 我知道
I climbed down a cliff to get you. I trusted you.
我爬上悬崖去救你 我信任你
I risked everything to come in here after you. Everything!
我不顾一切危险来找你 不顾一切
I know, boss.
我知道 头儿
We’re running out of time here, Andrew.
我们快没时间了 安德鲁
I swore before the board of overseers
我向海外董事会发过誓
That I could construct the most radical, cutting edge role play
我导演的这场精神科上万无一失的角色扮演
Ever attempted in psychiatry, and it would bring you back.
肯定能让你恢复记忆
I thought that if we let you play this out
我想如果让你演完这出戏
We could get you to see how untrue, how impossible it is.
你就会发现这是多么虚假且荒谬
You’ve had the run of the place for two days.
你已经搜查了两天了
Tell me, where are the nazi experiments?
告诉我 纳粹党的实验室在哪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章信笺故事
下一篇文章黑水
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!