At least that’s my guess.
至少我是这么想的
And you think that’s going on here?
你认为这里就是实验基地吗
Like I said, no one would talk, right?
我说过 没人肯说 不是吗
Till I found somebody who used to be a patient here.
不过后来我找到了这里以前的病人
Guy’s name is George Noyce. Nice college kid. Socialist.
他叫乔治·诺斯 大学生 社♥会♥主♥义♥者
He gets offered some money to do a psych study.
为了赚钱他来这接受精神试验
Guess what they were testing?
猜猜他们做了什么实验
Toothpaste.
药物实验
So, he starts seeing dragons everywhere.
他开始变得异常狂躁
He almost beats his professor to death.
差点把他的老师打死
C栋Ends up here in ashecliffe, ward C.
最后他出现在阿西岛精神病院 就是
They release him after one year, right? And what does he do?
他们一年后才放他 你知道他做了什么
Two weeks on the mainland, he walks
上岸两周后
into a bar, stabs three men to death.
他在一间酒吧刺死了三个人
His lawyer pleads insanity, but Noyce,
他的律师为他辩护 称他有精神病
he stands up in the courtroom and he…
但诺斯却站在法庭上
He begs the judge for the electric chair.
请求法官判他死刑
Anywhere but a mental hospital.
只是为了远离精神病院
Judge gives him life in Dedham Prison.
法官没判他死刑 把他投进了戴德姆监狱
And you found him.
你找到他了吗
Yeah, I found him.
我找到他了
Well, he’s a mess.
他不成人样了
But it’s pretty clear from what he tells me.
但他却很清醒地告诉我
What?
什么
They’re experimenting on people here.
他们在拿这里的人做实验
I don’t know, boss.
我不知道 头儿
How do you believe a crazy guy?
你怎么能相信那个疯子
That’s the beauty of it, isn’t it?
这正是妙处所在
Crazy people, they’re the perfect subjects.
精神病人是最好的实验品
They talk, nobody listens.
他们说出去也没人会相信
I stood at dachau.
在达豪集中营里
We saw what human beings are capable
我们亲眼看到人类之间
of doing to each other, right?
那种惨无人道的杀戮
For christ’s sakes, we fought a goddamn war to stop them,
我们拼死打仗不就是为了阻止这种惨剧
and now… now I find out it may be happening here?
而现在发现这里也酝酿着如此惨剧
On our soil?
就在我们的国家
No.
不是这样的
So what are you really here to do, Ted?
你来这里到底要干什么 泰迪
I’m gonna get the proof,
为了搜集证据
I’m gonna go back,
我回去会把这里的丑闻
And I’m gonna blow the lid off this place. That’s it.
公布于众 这就是我要做的
Wait a minute.
等下
You started asking around about Ashecliffe,
你刚开始到处打听阿西岛精神病院
waiting for a chance to get out here,
等待机会过来这里
and then suddenly they need a U.S. Marshal?
而突然他们就需要一个美国警官
Yeah, I got lucky. There was a patient escape.
天都帮我 有一个病人逃出去了
It was the perfect excuse.
这是个完美的借口
No, no, no, boss. Luck doesn’t work that way.
不太对劲 头儿 你真觉得会如此凑巧吗
The world doesn’t work that way.
这里没有你想象的那么简单
They got an electrified fence around a septic facility.
高高的围墙上都布满电网
Ward C is inside a civil war fort?
C栋难道要建在军事堡垒里面吗
A chief of staff with ties to the oss? Funding from huac?
非美活动委员会还会出资建楼吗
I mean, jesus christ, everything about
上帝啊 要真像你说的
this place stinks of government ops.
这简直就是给政♥府♥安♥全♥部♥门抹黑
What if they wanted you here?
要是他们故意引你来的呢
Bullshit. You were asking questions.
胡扯 你到处打探消息
Bullshit! bullshit! Bullshit.
胡扯什么 我胡扯吗
We came here for Rachel Solando.
那个雷切尔·瑟兰多在哪里
Where’s one shred of evidence she even existed?
有没有一丝证据能证实确有其人
There’s no way they could’ve known
他们不可能预先知道
I’d be assigned to this case. There’s no way.
这案子会交给我办 不可能的
What if while you were looking into them,
你盯着他们的时候
they were looking into you?
他们也在盯着你
All they had to do was fake an escape
想把你引过来
to get you here, and now they have you.
编个犯人逃跑的假案子就行了
Now they have us both. Here! Now!
现在他们已经把你弄来了 是我们两个
Marshals, are you out here?
警官 你们在这里吗
This is deputy warden Mcpherson.
我是副狱长麦克菲尔森
Marshals!
警官
How about that?
那这又怎么说
They found us, huh?
他们找到我们了 对吧
It’s an island, boss.
这只是个小岛 头儿
They’re always gonna find us.
他们总能找到我们
I know you’re in there.
我知道你们在里面
We’re getting off this goddamn island.
我们会离开这破岛的
You and me. Come on.
我们一起离开 来吧
Come on! Go, go!
来吧 快走
Get dried off.
把身上弄干
Dr. Cawley wants to talk to you now.
科利医生有话跟你们说 现在
And hurry up!
动作快点
This thing is turning into a goddamn hurricane!
风力在加强 该死的飓风就要来了
I dropped those suits off to be cleaned.
我把你们的衣服拿去洗了
Should be ready by tomorrow.
明天就能弄好
That is, if we all don’t wash away first.
但愿不会被大水冲走
You know, speaking of which, I’m afraid
说到这个
your smokes are pretty much done for.
恐怕你们的烟已经湿透了
So…
所以…
This is our only choice, huh?
只能穿这个吗
Got something really nice in a prison
这衣服可是
gray if that don’t work for you.
监狱里算好的了
Now that you mention it, these are just fine.
既然你这么说 那这个凑合了
That’s why I must repeat my insistence
这就是为什么我仍旧主张
that all ward C patients be placed in manual restraints.
C栋的所有病人必须要铐住手脚
If the facility floods, they’ll drown. You know that.
如果病房♥进水他们会淹死的 这你知道的
That would take a lot of flooding.
那得要洪水泛滥才行
We’re on an island in the middle of the ocean during a hurricane.
我们在茫茫大海中的一个岛上 又赶上飓风
A lot of flooding seems like a distinct possibility.
发一场大水几乎在所难免
It’s a gamble, Stephen. Say the power fails.
这是在赌博 斯蒂文 假如断电了怎么办
There’s a backup generator.
我们有备用发电机
And if that goes, the cell doors will open.
如果那个也坏了呢 病房♥的门就会打开
Where are they going to go?
他们能往哪里跑
They can’t just hop a ferry, scoot
他们总不能跳上渡船
over to the mainland and wreak havoc.
跑回大♥陆♥去为害作乱吧
Oh, you’re quite right.
你说的很对
They’re far more likely to wreak havoc right here on us.
他们会就地祸害我们 这种可能性要大得多
If they’re manacled to the floor, they’ll die.
如果把他们铐在地上 他们会死的
This is 24 human beings.
24条人命啊
And you can live with that, can you?
那样做你会良心不安的 不是吗
Well, frankly, if it were up to me,
老实说 如果是我说了算
I’d put all 42 in wards A and B in manual restraints as well.
我会把AB两栋的42个病人也给铐上
Excuse me! excuse me. Marshal.
对不起 打断一下 警官
I’m sorry, doctor. I just have one quick question.
抱歉 医生 我想问个简单的问题
Yes, I’ll be with you in a moment.
稍等一下 我马上过来
When we spoke this morning about rachel solando’s note…
我们今早谈到了雷切尔·瑟兰多的纸条
The law of four.” I love that.
“4号♥法则” 这我喜欢”
You said you had no idea what that
你说不知道
second line could refer to, correct?
第二行指的是什么 对吗
“who is 67?”
“谁是67″吗 是的
Yes, I’m afraid I still don’t. None of us do.
恐怕我还是不知道 没人知道
Nothing comes to mind?
就没有想到点什么吗
Nothing?
没有吗
Because I believe I just heard you
因为我刚才听到你们说
say there are 24 patients in ward C
C栋有24个病人
And 42 patients in wards A and B,
AB两栋共有42个病人
Which means there’s a total of, what,
这就是说这岛上
patients at this facility?
一共有66名病人66
That is correct, yes.
没错 是的
Well, it seems to me rachel solando was suggesting
这么说 雷切尔·瑟兰多似乎是在暗示
that you have a 67th patient, doctor.
你们还有第67名病人 医生
But I’m afraid we don’t.
恐怕我们没有

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章信笺故事
下一篇文章黑水
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!