You don’t know me. Oh, but I do.
你不了解我 我很了解
No, you don’t. You don’t know me at all. Oh, I know you.
你根本不了解 我可了解的很
We’ve known each other for centuries.
我们认识好久了
If I was to sink my teeth into your eye right now,
如果我要吃掉你的眼珠
would you be able to stop me before I blinded you?
你会在自己瞎掉之前干掉我吗
Give it a try.
有种试试
That’s the spirit.
这才像你嘛
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Oh, just wandering. Just looking at your island.
四处逛逛 看看你的小岛
Oh, I forgot you’re leaving now that Rachel’s been found.
你该离开了 雷切尔已经找到了
Stop looking at him. For sure. Yeah.
别看他 当然
Stop looking at him. Stop looking at him.
别看他 别看他了
Big meeting? Oh, yes.
发生什么大事了吗 哦 是的
C栋Apparently there was an unidentified man
显然昨天在
in ward c yesterday.
有位身份不明的访客
He subdued a highly dangerous patient quite handily.
轻易制伏了一位非常危险的病人
Is that so?
然后呢
It seems he had a long conversation
似乎他和另一位病患有过长谈
with a paranoid schizophrenic,
一位偏执型精神分♥裂♥症患者
George Noyce.
乔治·诺斯
Well, I don’t remember what I’m supposed to remember.
这个诺斯 名字照你所说
We’re gated down. We’re fine.
我们等下就去把门观赏 没事的
This Noyce, you said his name was, he’s delusional?
他有妄想症 对吧
Extremely. He can be quite upsetting.
是的 很严重 他让我们很头痛
As a matter of fact, two weeks ago,
两个星期前 一位病人
A patient got so wound up by one of
对诺斯其中一个故事显得很生气
Noyce’s stories that he beat him up.
结果就把他狠揍了一顿
Cigarette?
来一根吗
No, thanks. I quit.
不 谢了 我戒了
So you’re taking the ferry? Yes, absolutely.
你要去乘渡船吗 是的
I think we’ve gotten all we came here for, so…
我觉得我们来这里的目的已经达到了
we,” marshal?
警官 你是说”我们”吗”
Speaking of which, have you seen him, doctor?
说到这个…医生 你见过他吗
Who?

My partner, chuck.
我的搭档 查克
You don’t have a partner, marshal. You came here alone.
你没有搭档 警官 你一个人来的
You know, I’ve built something valuable here,
我在这建立了一些有价值的东西
And valuable things have a way of being
可是价值的东西往往
misunderstood in their own time.
在当下会被人误解
Everyone wants a quick fix. They always have.
人们只想要个权宜之计 他们总是这样
I’m trying to do something that people,
我想要做的事情
yourself included, don’t understand.
别人甚至连你都不能理解
And I’m not going to give up without a fight.
而我绝不会连试都不试就放弃
I can see that.
我看得出
So, tell me again about your partner.
现在跟我谈谈你的搭档吧
What partner?
什么搭档
It’s fine.
没事的
She made a mess. I cleaned it up. She made a mess again.
她弄乱了 我就弄干净 她又弄乱
Marshal,
警官
going somewhere?
你去哪
I’m just heading out to the ferry, so…
不去哪 去乘船
Oh, well, I’m afraid it’s the other way.
船在另一边
If you’ll wait a moment, I’ll find you
如果你愿意等一会
someone who can take you to the dock.
我会找个人带你去码头的
What’s this, doctor? What’s this? It’s just a sedative.
这是什么 医生 只是针镇静剂
A precaution. A precaution.
只是作为预防 预防吗
What are you going to do? Kill me? Marshal.
你要干什么 杀了我吗
You think you deserve it?
你觉得你该死吗
For what? Provoking you?
为什么 因为激怒了你吗
Well, forgive me. What doesn’t provoke you?
不好意思 有什么不会激怒你的吗
Remarks? Words? Nazis?
评论 话语 纳粹
Well, that, too. And, of course, memories, dreams.
这也是其中之一 当然 还有回忆和梦
Did you know that the word “trauma”
你知道”trauma”这个词
comes from the greek for “wound”?
源自希腊语 是精神创伤的意思吗
And what is the german word for “dream”?
而在德语中”trauma”的意思就是梦境
Wounds can create monsters, and you…
伤痛可以创造出怪物
you are wounded, marshal.
你就受伤了 警官
And wouldn’t you agree, when you see a monster,
我想你会同意我的观点 当你看到一个怪物
You must stop it?
必须得阻止他
I agree. Yes.
我同意 好的
I told him that we’d take about an hour to do it.
我告诉他这要花一个小时
Yeah. Did they say we’re going to do the first floor?
他们说我们要从一楼开始吗
How long you been on the clock?
你开始干活多久了
I’ve been on for 18 hours straight. Nice paycheck.
18个小时了 待遇不错
What are you doing, baby?
宝贝 你要做什么
you gotta get to the ferry. No.
你得去渡船那里 不
No, no.
不 不
If the world thinks that chuck is dead,
如果全世界都以为查克死了
then he’s perfect for their experiments.
那他就成为实验品的最佳人选
There’s only one place they’d take him.
他们只会带他去一个地方
You go there and you’ll die.
你去了会死的
He’s my partner. If they are hurting him,
他是我的搭档 如果他们在伤害他
If they’re holding him against his will,
强迫他做不想做的事
I’ve gotta bring him out.
我必须要救他出来
I can’t lose anyone else.
我不能再失去任何人了
Don’t go, Teddy, please.
不要去 求你别去 泰迪
Please, don’t do this. Don’t go.
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
I love this thing because you gave it to me,
我很喜欢这条领带 因为是你送给我的
but the truth is
但其实
it is one fucking ugly tie.
这是条丑到要命的领带
No.
不要
Don’t move. Stay where you are.
不要动 待着别动
Are you gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗
No, I’m not gonna kill you.
不 我不杀你
Why are you all wet, baby?
孩子 你怎么全身湿透了
What did you say? You know exactly what I said.
你说什么 你很清楚我说的
The rifle’s empty, by the way.
顺便提一下 步♥枪♥里没子弹
Have a seat.
请坐
For god’s sake, dry off. You’ll catch cold.
天哪 快把自己擦干 别着凉了
All right.
好吧
How badly did you hurt the guard?
你把警卫伤成什么样了
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Yes, he’s here.
是的 他在这儿
Have Dr. Sheehan take a look at your man
让希恩医生好好检查一下你的下属
before you send him up.
然后再叫他上来
So Dr. Sheehan came in on the ferry this morning, huh?
希恩医生 你说他今天早上乘船离开了
Not exactly.
并没有
You blew up my car. I really loved that car.
你炸毁了我的车 我很喜欢那车
Sorry to hear about that.
对此很抱歉
Tremors are getting pretty bad.
颤抖越来越严重了
How are the hallucinations?
有幻觉吗
Get out of here, Teddy.
快离开 泰迪
This place is gonna be the end of you.
这里会是你的葬身之地
Not bad.
没那么糟
They’ll get worse. I know.
会越来越糟糕的 我知道
Dr. Solando, she told me about the neuroleptics.
瑟兰多医生 她跟我说了神经松弛药的事
Did she, now? And when was this?
她知道吗 什么时候的事
I found her, doctor, in a cave out by the cliffs.
我在悬崖上的一个山洞里找到了她
But you’ll never get to her.
可你们不会找到她的
I don’t doubt it, considering she’s not real.
对此我毫不怀疑 你脑中所想的并不是真的
Your delusions are more severe than I thought.
不过你的幻觉比我想象的还要严重
You’re not on neuroleptics.
你没有服用神经松弛药
You’re not on anything, as a matter of fact.
事实上你什么事也没有
Then what the fuck is this? What the fuck is this?
那这是怎么回事 这他妈是怎么回事
Withdrawal.
因为你停药了
Withdrawal? From what?
停药 停什么药
I haven’t had a goddamn drink since I’ve been on this island.
自从来到这个岛上 我一杯酒也没喝过
Chlorpromazine.
氯丙嗪
I’m not a fan of pharmacology, but I have to say, in your case…
我并不迷信药理学 但你的例子让我看到

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章信笺故事
下一篇文章黑水
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!