Christ. Dan? Relax. Nope, nope, nope.
上帝啊 别跑 别跑
You don’t wanna do that. Put it down. Now. Put it down.
把它放下 快 快放下
Grab him, grab him, grab him, grab him!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him, get him!
抓住他 抓住他
You need to go find him ’cause he needs to be here.
快去找到他 他不能离开这里
You think the whole electrical system is fried?
你觉得整个电力系统都瘫痪了吗
I’d say it’s a good possibility, yeah.
我觉得差不多
All the electronic security, the fences
所有电子安全设备 电网…
the gates, the doors.
大门 房♥门
Nice day for a stroll, don’t you think?
不觉得是个到处溜达的好日子吗
To ward C, for example.
比如去C栋看看
Maybe we’ll run into Andrew Laeddis.
说不定我们能碰到安德鲁·雷狄丝
The guy I told you about, George Noyce?
我跟你说过的那个乔治·诺斯
He told me this is where they keep the worst ones.
他告诉我情况最严重的人都关在这里
Guys even the other inmates are scared of.
甚至连其他病人都怕他们
Did Noyce give you anything on the layout?
诺斯说过实验室的事吗
Not really. All he remembered was people screaming day and night,
没有 他所记得的就是人们没日没夜地喊叫
No windows and iron bars everywhere.
没有窗户 到处都钉死了
Watch your head!
小心
Oh, jesus christ! Jesus.
老天啊 天
First time on ward C, huh?
第一次来C栋工作吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是的
We heard stories, but…
我们听别人说过 不过…
Trust me, son, you haven’t heard shit.
相信我 年轻人 你们听到的都是狗屁
We got most of the bugsies locked down now,
大部分疯子都已经被关起来了
But some of them are still loose.
不过还有一些在乱跑
And if you see one, don’t try to restrain him yourselves.
如果你们看到了 不要自己试图去制♥服♥他们
These fuckers will kill you. Clear?
这些疯子会弄死你们的 清楚了吗
All right, get your asses moving then. Go on.
那就快干活去吧 快去
He’s here.
他就在这里
Laeddis. I can feel him.
雷狄丝 我能感觉到
Tag! you’re it!
找到你了 轮到你追了
Ted!
泰德
Teddy.
泰迪
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen, I don’t wanna leave here, all right?
听着 我不想走 知道了吧
I mean, why would anybody want to?
怎么会有人不想离开呢
We hear things here about the outside world.
我在这听闻了许多事
About atolls, about h bomb tests.
关于珊瑚岛 关于氢弹测试
Teddy, where are you?
泰迪 你在哪
You know how a hydrogen bomb works?
你知道氢弹怎么爆♥炸♥的吗
I know. With hydrogen! With hydrogen. Ah, that’s funny.
用氢气 真好笑
Boss! Other bombs explode, right?
头儿 别的炸♥弹♥只是爆♥炸♥ 对吧
But not the hydrogen bomb.
但氢弹不是 氢弹爆♥炸♥产生聚变
It implodes, creating an explosion to
爆聚产生
the thousandth, the millionth degree!
几百万度的高温
Do you get it? Yeah! Yeah.
你明白了吗 我明白了
Do you? I get it, I get it!
是吗 我明白 我明白了
Let him go!
放开他
No!
住手
No! no!
住手 快住手
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Jesus christ, Teddy. Jesus!
天啊 泰迪 天啊
Oh, you got Billings. What the fuck’s the matter with you guys?
你找到比林斯了 你们到底有什么毛病
Catch them, not kill them!
让你们抓住他们 不是杀了他们
He jumped us. You, give me a hand with him.
是他先扑过来的 你过来帮我一把
We’ve gotta get him to the infirmary. God damn it.
我们得把他送到医务室去
No, no! Not you, not you. Take a walk. Come on.
不 不是你 你去散散步吧 走
Cawley’s gonna have my goddamn balls for this.
我还要收拾这种烂摊子…
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Stop me, please,
求你了
Before I kill more.
让我停下来
Stop me before I kill more.
在我杀死更多人之前制止我
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Please, please.
求你了 求你了
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
You told me I’d be free of this place.
你对我说过 我会离开这里
You promised.
你保证过
You lied.
你骗我
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Laeddis?
雷狄丝
That’s pretty damn funny.
真♥他♥妈♥有趣
Your voice. Don’t you recognize it?
你的声音 你听不出来了吗
After all the talks we had?
我们之前聊过那么多次
After all the lies you told me?
你对我撒了那么多谎
Let me see your face.
让我看看你的脸
They say I’m theirs now.
他们说我现在和他们一样了
They say I’ll never leave here.
他们说我永远不能离开
Your match is about to go out.
你的对手要下手了
Let me see your goddamn face! now! Why?
现在让我看看你该死的脸 凭什么
So you can lie to me more?
这样你就可以继续骗我吗
This isn’t about the truth.
这与真♥相♥无关
Yes, it is. It’s about exposing the truth. It’s about you!
有关系 关于揭露真♥相♥ 是关于你
And laeddis. That’s all it’s ever been about.
还有雷狄丝 仅此而已
I was incidental. A way in.
是我误入狼窟
George… George Noyce. No.
乔治 乔治 不可能
It’s not possible. You can’t be here.
不 那不可能 你不可能在这
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Who did this to you, George?
这是谁干的 乔治
You did.
是你
What the hell do you mean?
什么意思
All your talk. All your fucking talk,
你来说说是什么意思
and I’m back in here because of you.
我回到这都是因为你
George, how did they get you out of dedham, huh?
乔治 我带你离开这
However this happened, I…
怎么会这样
I’m gonna find a way to fix this, you understand me?
我会想办法搞定这件事 明白吗
I’ll never get out now.
我再也出不去了
I got out once. Not twice, never twice.
我出去过一次 但不会有第二次了
Just tell me how they got you here.
他们怎么把你关进来的
They knew! don’t you get it?
他们知道了 你还不明白吗
Everything you were up to. Your whole plan.
你做的所有事情 你的整个计划
This is a game. All of this is for you.
这是个游戏 这一切 都是为你准备的
You’re not investigating anything.
你并不是在调查什么
You’re a fucking rat in a maze.
你就是迷宫里的一只小老鼠
Georgie… George, you’re wrong. You’re wrong.
乔治 你错了
Oh, really? Been alone much since you got here?
真的吗 在这里你都是一个人行动吗
I’ve been with my partner.
我和我的搭档一起
You never worked with him before, have you?
你以前从未与他共事过 对吗
He’s a U.S. Marshal. He’s…
他是个警官
You never worked with him before, have you?
你以前从未与他共事过 对吗
George, look, I know people. I trust this man.
乔治 听着 我不会看错人 我相信他
Then they’ve already won.
那么 他们已经胜利了
And they’re gonna take me to the lighthouse.
他们要带我去灯塔
They’re gonna cut into my brain.
他们要切开我的脑袋
And I’m only here because of you!
这一切都是因为你
George, I’m gonna get you out of here.
乔治 我会带你离开这
You’re not going to the lighthouse. You’re not.
你不会去灯塔的
You can’t dig out the truth and kill laeddis at the same time.
是干掉雷狄丝还是揭发真♥相♥ 你只能选一样
You gotta make a choice. You understand that, don’t you?
你只能选一样 你心里明白 不是吗
I’m not here to kill anyone.
我来这不是为了杀人
Liar!
骗子
I’m not gonna kill him, I swear to you! I swear.
我不会杀他的 我向你发誓 我发誓
She’s dead.
她死了
She… Let her go.
放下她吧
Let her go.
放下她吧
Tell him, Teddy. Tell him why.
泰迪 告诉他 告诉他为什么
You gotta do it. There’s no other way.
你必须这样做 没有其他方法
Let her go. Tell him about the day
放开她吧 告诉他
You brought me my locket. You gotta do it!
那天你把纪念盒送给我 你必须这样做

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章信笺故事
下一篇文章黑水
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!