每一件事都会变得和谐
Everything is in tune and it’s spring
只要你开开心心唱首歌♥
And life flows along
生命就会变和谐流畅
With a smile and a song
我真的感觉开心多了
I really feel quite happy now.
我相信 我已经能应付咯
I’m sure I’ll get along somehow.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s going to be all right.
但我晚上需要个住的地方
But I do need a place to sleep at night.
我不能像你们一样睡在地上
I can’t sleep in the ground like you
也不能像你们一样睡在树上
or in a tree the way you do.
更没有那么大的鸟巢容得下我
And I’m sure no nest would possibly be big enough for me.
也许你们知道我可以睡在哪儿
Maybe you know where I can stay.
森林里有没有地方啊
In the woods somewhere?
你们知道
You do?
能不能带我去
Will you take me there?
哦 好可爱
Oh, it’s adorable!
好像是小娃娃的房♥子
Just like a doll’s house.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
哦 里面好黑哟
Ooh, it’s dark inside.
好像没有人在家
Guess there’s no one home.
请问
Hello?
我能进来吗
May I come in?

Shh!

Oh!
好可爱的小椅子
What a cute little chair!
为什么有七张小椅子啊
Why, there’s seven little chairs!
一定是有七个小孩子
Must be seven little children.
由这一张桌子看起来
And from the look of this table,
他们很不爱干净
seven untidy little children.
还有十字镐 和一只破袜子
A pickaxe. A stocking, too!
一只鞋子
And a shoe!
你们看看这个壁炉
And just look at that fireplace.
上面都是灰尘
It’s covered with dust.
看 到处都是蜘蛛网
And look, cobwebs everywhere!
天 天啊
My, my, my!
这么多脏碗盘
What a pile of dirty dishes!
看这扫帚
And just look at that broom !
他们从来都不打扫的吗
Why, they’ve never swept this room.
他们的母亲应该要
You’d think their mother would…
也许他们没有母亲
Maybe they have no mother.
那他们是孤儿
Then they’re orphans.
真可怜
That’s too bad.
我知道了
I know!
我们来打扫房♥子 让他们大吃一惊
We’ll clean the house and surprise them.
这样子也许他们会让我留下来
Then maybe they’ll let me stay.
来 你们洗碗碟
Now, you wash the dishes.
你们打扫房♥间
You tidy up the room.
你们清理壁炉
You clean the fireplace.
我来用这扫帚
And I will use the broom.
吹口哨来做工
Just whistle while you work
要开开心心一起努力收拾这地方
And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place
来哼这首快乐的歌♥
So hum a merry tune
唱着歌♥儿一起工作 一下就完成了
lt won’t take long when there’s a song to help you set the pace
来打扫这地方 把灰尘扫一旁
And as you sweep the room
快拿起扫把
lmagine that the broom
跟着音乐
ls someone that you love
跟着节奏 来打扫
and soon you’ll find you’re dancing to the tune
不 不 不 不行 要放在水池里
Oh, no, no, no, no! Put them in the tub.
来吹着口哨一起做
When hearts are high the time will fly
让歌♥声伴着我
So whistle while you work
呃 哦
Uh-uh, uh-uh !
不能扫到地毯下面
Not under the rug.
让歌♥声伴着我
So whistle while you work
来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig
在我们矿里 终日不停
ln our mine the whole day through
来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖 做我们喜爱的事
To dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig is what we like to do
只要继续铲呀 只要努力挖
lt ain’t no trick to get rich quick
你会很快就脱离贫穷变富有
lf ya dig, dig, dig with a shovel or a pick
-在矿中 -在矿中
-ln a mine -ln a mine
-里面美钻闪闪 -闪闪
-Where a million diamonds -Shine
挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig
从早上到夜晚
From early morn ’til night
来挖啊 挖啊
We dig, dig, dig, dig,
努力挖 一点都不嫌慢
dig, dig, dig up everything in sight
我们有挖不完的钻石
We dig up diamonds by the score
还有数不尽的红宝石
A thousand rubies Sometimes more
不管到什么时候
Though we don’t know what we dig’em for
我们挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
We dig, dig, dig-a-dig, dig
嗨唷
Heigh-ho
嗨唷
Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
嗨唷
Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 一天工作结束
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho…
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗯
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho Heigh-ho, hum
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho…
我们上楼去看看吧
Let’s see what’s upstairs.
哦 好可爱的小床啊
Oh, what adorable little beds!
你们看 床上还刻着他们的名字
And look, they have their names carved on them.
万事通 开心果
Doc, Happy,
喷嚏精 糊涂蛋
Sneezy, Dopey…
多怪的名字啊
What funny names for children !
爱生气 害羞鬼 还有瞌睡虫
Grumpy, Bashful and Sleepy.
我也有点想睡了
I’m a little sleepy myself.
哦 哦
Oh ! Oh !
嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho lt’s home from work we go
嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh…

Look!
我们的家 灯光亮着 不 是灯亮着
Our house! The lit’s light… Uh, the light’s lit.
我的妈呀
Jiminy Crickets!
门是开着 烟囱冒着烟
The door is open.The chimney’s smoking.
-里面有东西 -也许是鬼
-Something’s in there. -Maybe a ghost.
-或者是妖精 -恶魔
-Or a goblin. -A demon.
是龙
Or a dragon.
我跟你们保证 大事不妙了
Mark my words, there’s trouble a-brewin’.
我早有预感 我鸡眼在痛
Felt it coming all day. My corns hurt.
-天啊 -情况不妙
-Gosh ! -That’s a bad sign.
-我们怎么办 -我们偷偷的进去
-What’ll we do? -Let’s sneak up on it.
对 我们 游进去 潜进去
Yes. We’ll, uh, squeak up… Sneak up.
来吧 走 伙计们 跟我来
Come on, hen… Uh, men. Follow me.
注意
Psst!

Shh!

Shh!
小心 各位 到厨房♥找
Careful, men. Search every cook and nanny…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章戴安娜
下一篇文章早安越南
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!