你只是站在那里像疯狗一样乱叫
Just standin’ there sputterin’ like a doodlebug !
谁 谁 谁 谁像疯狗一样乱叫呢
Who, who, who, who’s butterin’ like a spoodledug?
谁 谁敢
Who’s… Uh, gutter…
好了 闭嘴 叫她滚蛋
Aw, shut up and tell her to get out!
请不要赶我走
Please don’t send me away!
-否则她会杀了我的 -杀你
-If you do, she’ll kill me. -Kill you?
-谁杀你 -对 谁啊
-Who will? -Yes, who?
-我的继母 皇后 -皇后
-My stepmother, the Queen. -The Queen?
-她很邪恶 -她很坏
-She’s wicked! -She’s bad!
-她没良心 -她是个老女巫
-She’s mighty mean! -She’s an old witch!
我警告你们
I’m warnin’ ya.
皇后如果知道她在这儿
If the Queen finds her here,
一定会赶来找我们算账的
she’ll swoop down and wreak her vengeance on us!
但她并不知道我在哪里
But she doesn’t know where I am!
不知道 她什么事都知道
She don’t, eh? She knows everything.
她会施法术
She’s full of black magic.
她还会让她自己隐形
She can even make herself invisible.

Pfft!
她可能现在就在这个屋子里
Might be in this room right now.
她不会知道我在这里
Oh, she’ll never find me here.
你们如果肯收留我 我就替你们收拾家
And if you let me stay, I’ll keep house for you.
替你们洗衣 打扫 缝补 煮饭
I’ll wash and sew and sweep and cook and…
煮饭
Cook?
你会做派苹果 呃 派果苹吗
Can you make dapple lumpkins… Uh, lumple dapplins?
-是苹果派 -嗯 对
-Apple dumplings. -Eh, yes!
是苹果派
Crapple dumpkins.
会 我还会做布丁和草莓派
Yes, and plum pudding and gooseberry pie…
草莓派 太棒了 留住她
Gooseberry pie? Hooray! She stays!

Ah!
汤耶
Soup!
好棒
Hooray!
啊呃 呃
Uh-uh, uh-uh!
等一会
Just a minute.
晚饭还没好呢 你们最好先去洗手
Supper’s not quite ready. You’ll just have time to wash.
洗手 洗手
Wash? Wash?
洗手 洗手 洗手
Wash? Wash? Wash?
哈 我就知道她有诡计
Hah ! Knew there was a catch to it.
-为什么洗手 -为什么 我们又不出门
-Why wash? -What for? We ain’t goin’ nowhere.
过年啦
‘Tain’t New Year’s.
也许你们已经洗过了
Oh, perhaps you have washed.
也许我们
Perhaps we…
-对呀 也许洗过了 -什么时候
-Yes! Perhaps we have. -But when?
什么时候 你说什么时候
When? When. Uh, you said whe…
上个礼拜 最近
Why, last week. Why, recently!
对 最近
Yes, recently!
哦 最近啊
Oh, recently!
让我看看你们的手
Let me see your hands.
把手伸出来
Let me see your hands!
万事通 真让我吃惊
Why, Doc, I’m surprised!
快呀 伸给我看
Come on, let’s see them.
害羞鬼 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀
Oh, Bashful, my, my, my!
还有你
And you?
比我想象的更脏
Worse than I thought!

Oh!
太可怕了
How shocking!
我的天啊 这怎么行呢
Goodness me, this will never do.
你们现在就去洗手
March straight outside and wash,
不然通通不准吃饭
or you’ll not get a bite to eat.

Hah!
怎么了 你不去洗手吗
Well, aren’t you going to wash?
怎么啦 舌头找不到了
What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
哦 有没有受伤
Oh! Did you hurt yourself?
哈 女人
Hah, women!
提起勇气 各位 勇敢点
Courage, men, courage.
别紧张
Don’t be nervous.
天啊 好湿
Gosh, it’s wet!
而且好冷
It’s cold, too!
我们不会洗 对吗
We ain’t gonna do it, are we?
可是 如果公主会开心
Well, it’ll please the Princess.
为了她我愿意冒这个险
I’ll take a chance for her!
我也愿意
Me, too!
哈 她的诡计已经开始生效了
Hah! Her wiles are beginnin’ to work.
我警告你们 我们只要让这么一点
But I’m warnin’ya, you give’em an inch,
她就会骑到我们头上
and they’ll walk all over ya!
别听他的 老顽固 快 我们洗吧
Don’t listen to that old warthog. Come on now, men.
-要很用力的洗吗 -胡子会缩水吗
-How hard do ya scrub? -Will our whiskers shrink?
是不是要在里面泡
Do ya get in the tub?
看不到的地方也要洗吗
Do ya have to wash where it doesn’t show?
好了 好了 别太兴奋了 我们开始吧
Now, now, now, don’t get excited. Here we go.
靠近洗脸盆 不会丢脸的
Step up to the tub ‘Tain’t no disgrace
卷起你的袖子 不要掉到水里
Just pull up your sleeves and get’em in place
沾点水 把脸湿一湿 然后
Then scoop up the water and rub it on your face and go…
把肥皂放手上 然后揉一揉
Pick up the soap Now don’t try to bluff
不要揉太久 只要觉得刚好
Work up a lather And when you got enough
不多也不少
Get your hands full of water
就深呼吸 闭住气
and you snort and you snuff and go…
把肮脏油垢通通都擦掉
You douse and you souse Rub and you scrub
然后全身轻松 再用清水冲一冲
You sputter and splash all over the tub
做完之后可能有点冷有点湿
You may be cold and wet when you’re done
但把污垢都洗掉 确实过瘾
But you gotta admit it’s good and clean fun
记住要常洗 污垢就离开你
So splash all you like ‘Tain’t any trick
不必再怀疑 记住要常洗
As soon as you’re through You’ll feel mighty slick
一票老不修 真叫人感到恶心
Bunch of old nanny goats. Ya make me sick going…
哈 我看下一件事就是
Hah! Next thing ya know
她要在你们胡子上打个蝴蝶结
she’ll be tyin’ your beards up in pink ribbons
在你们胳肢窝底下洒上”花露水”
and smellin’ ya up with that stuff called “perfoom.”

Hah!
瞧你们一个个洗的 就像白斩鸡似的
A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be.
我就不相信你们谁有这个本事 能叫我洗脸
I’d like to see anybody make me wash if I didn’t wanna.
逮住他
Get him !
嘿 放开我
Hey, let go of me!
快把他丢到盆子里去 快丢他到盆子里去
Get him over to the tub. Get him over to the tub.
放我下来 你们这些混♥蛋♥ 放开我
Let me loose, you fools! Let me loose!
快丢到盆子里 举起来
Get him up on the tub. Get him up!
抓好他 扔出去 丢出去
Hang on to him! Bang him! Pound him!
把他举到盆子上 盆子上
Get him up on the tub! On the tub.
盆子那儿 盆子那儿
That’s the tub. That’s the tub.
不要 不要 不要太兴奋
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t get excited!
别抓 别抓 别抓
Don’t get… Don’t get up… Don’t get…
拿肥皂来
Get the soap!
嘿 稳住 伙计们
Hey, steady, men.
我们得把他弄过去 抓住他
We’ll get him there. We’ll get him.
不要说死 不要说死
Never say die. Never say die.
你敢
You don’t…
洗啊 洗啊 洗干净 不要再拒绝
Now, scrub good and hard lt can’t be denied
没骗你吧 你好好擦一擦
That he’ll look mighty cute as soon as he’s dried
就变得帅气潇洒又可爱
Well, it’s good for the soul And it’s good for the hide to go…
看他多可爱
Ain’t he sweet?
闻起来像朵喇叭花
Smells like a petunia.
他还真可爱
He sure is cute!
我绝不会饶你们的
You’ll pay dearly for this!
开饭了
Supper!
-开饭了 -吃饭了 好棒喔
-Supper! -Food. Hooray!

Hah!
墙上的魔镜
Magic Mirror on the wall,
现在谁是世界上最美的女人呢
who now is the fairest one of all?
爬过第七座宝石山
Over the seven jeweled hills
渡过第七个瀑布
beyond the seventh fall,
在七个小矮人的屋子里
in the cottage of the seven dwarfs
住着最美丽的 白雪公主
dwells Snow White, fairest one of all.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章戴安娜
下一篇文章早安越南
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!