Check bags,backpacks,briefcases,anything.
于是…我采纳了你的建议
So… I took your advice.
-很不错的建议 -老头
– It was very good advice. – Hey Grandpa!
-你在干什么 -我只是…
– What are you doing? – I am just…
在回想些事情
trying to remember something.
-那是什么 -军队的臂章
– What is that? – It’s a Military patch.
你参过军吗
Were you in the Military?
是我朋友 他在阿富汗服役
A friend of mine was. He was in Afghanistan
然后就消失了 杳无音信
and he disappeared and no one has heard from him since.
你手♥机♥可以上网吗
Do you have the Internet on your phone?
不行 必须要用很长的网线
No,it’s just connected to
连接到办公室才行
the office by a really long piece of string.
-你能帮我找找这个人的吗 -没问题
– Do you think,you can see what you can find on this guy? – Sure.
他最近一直在我的脑海中浮现
He’s been on my mind a lot lately,
他是考尔特·斯蒂文斯上尉
his name is Captain Colter Stevens,
任职于第17空降部队
he is in the 17th Airborne.
你欠我一个人情
Ok,you owe me.
以后请你喝咖啡
I’ll buy you a cup of coffee…
要想喝我现在就可以给你买♥♥一杯
Why don’t I get one for you now.
克莉丝汀娜
Christina!
我最近一直做着一些梦
I’ve been having these dreams lately…
非常真实的梦
Really vivid…
-你也在我梦中 -真的吗
– and you’ve been in them. – Really?
不是那种梦
What… oh,no… No that I wouldn’t.
我只是
I.. It’s just…
我待会儿再打给你 宝贝
I’ll call you back in a minute honey.
好的
Yeah.
-临时抱佛脚吗 – 是的
– Cramming? – Yeah.
什么考试
For what?
心理学 今早有个大测验
Psych. And I got a big test this morning,
那我继续看了
so I should get back to it.
我能借支笔吗
Can I borrow a pen?
当然
Yeah,sure.
伙计 这样可不礼貌
Woooh! Hey,that’s not cool man!
-伙计 你的包可真乱 -你干什么
– Man… Your bag is a mess. – What you doing man?
跟我的包一样乱
Never find what I am looking for,
想找东西的时候总找不到
just like my bag. Just like my…
-你还是把包还给人家吧 -一边弄你的交易去
– How about you let the guy have his bag back? – Finish your deal!
别多管闲事 不然有你好看
Stay out of this tough guy or doesn’t end well for you.
你没权这么做
You can’t do that.
什么都没找到 什么都没有
What am I doing? What am I doing here?
我去 妈♥逼♥的
Jesus. Dick.
C-o-c-n
C-o-c-n.
沃尔特·里德 部队医疗中心
打扰了 女士 你好
Excuse me,ma’,m. How you doing,
早上好 你在沃尔特·里德任职吗
Good morning. You work at Walter Reed?
是的 以前是
Yeah,I used to.
-我是军人 -你是军人吗
– I am in the Military. – You are in the Military?
-是的 -刚才楼下是怎么回事
– Yeah,yeah I am. – What was going on down there?
我们刚才为这个臂章
Oh you know,we were just having a
发生了一点小争执
little bit of an argument actually about,about this patch.
军队就是这样训练你的吗 袭击老百姓
Is that what they train you to do? Assault civilians?
女士 拜托看看这些字母中有没有你熟悉的
Ma’m please. Do any of these letters,they look familiar to you?
你知道N代表什么吗
Do you know what the “N” Stands for?
在空军中 N代表内利斯
It’s Air Force and the “N” Stand for Nellis
能借下你手♥机♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
我可以付钱给你
You know what,actually I can pay for it.
不用借 我可以付你钱
I don’t even have to borrow,I can pay you for it.
-我有…100块 -我不要你的钱
– I have like 100 dollars… – I don’t want your money.
-用完还我 -好的 非常感谢
– Just bring it back. – All right,thank you so much.
快点 快点
Come on,come on,come on,come on….
接线员为您服务
Post operator.
-请接拉特里奇 -请稍等
– Rutledge please. – Please hold.
-请讲 -你告诉他
– Say,please? – You tell him
-考尔特·斯蒂文斯上尉打来的 -请稍等
– Captain Colter Stevens is calling. – Hold the line.
车门即将关闭 请全员上车
All aboard. Doors are closing.
马上接通拉特里奇博士
Dr Rutledge will be on in a moment.
-我有事要跟你说 -我知道 我找到他了
– I have to tell you something. – I know,I found him.
-你朋友 -我找到他了
– Your friend? – I got him.
-他在阿♥拉♥斯加的某空军基地 -不 他不在
– An Air Force Base. In Las Vegas. – No,he’s not.
-肖恩 他死了 -什么
– He’s dead,Shawn. – What?
抱歉 你朋友两个月前执行任务时殉职了
I am sorry. Your friend was killed in action two months ago.
不 你肯定把名字搞错了
No,you must have gotten the name wrong.
考尔特·斯蒂文斯
Colter Stevens,
第17空降部队的直升机飞行员
17th Airborne helicopter pilot,
我查的第一个网站就有
was on the first site I tried.
他父亲叫唐纳德 对吧
His father’s name is Donald,right?
这是上周新闻
This is from last week.
唐纳德·斯蒂文斯
Donald Stevens
将与艾伦诺·戈瓦一起
will join host Eleonor Gwah
主持商议他儿子的死
to discuss the death of his son,Army Captain Colter Stevens
陆军上尉考尔特·斯蒂文斯
who died in Afghanistan
二月死于阿富汗
in February
死后被授予了银星
and was honored posthumously with the silver star.
新闻中还提到
Also on the broadcast
斯蒂文斯上尉
will be Army Sergent Rorbert Alvarez,
在卡达汉城外的枪战中
whose life was saved by
救了罗伯特·阿尔瓦雷斯士官一命
Captain Stevens in a firefight just outside of Kandahar.
节哀顺变
I’m sorry.
上尉
Captain.
-肖恩 说句话 -上尉
– Shawn… talk to me. – Captain.
斯蒂文斯上尉
Captain Stevens,
我是柯琳·戈德温上尉
my name is Captain Colleen Goodwin.
这里是围城 你没事了
You’re with operation Beleaguered Castle. You are safe.
告诉我你看见了什么
Now,can you tell me what you see?
-回想一下 -我看见了一张牌
– Just look and think. – I see a card.
很好
That’s good.
能听见吗 我们受到了猛烈的火箭弹攻击
Do you copy,we’re taking a lot of RPG fire here.
我死了吗
Am I dead?
一个广播节目说一架直升机在乡村坠毁
A radio listing is saying that
我死在里面了
I died in a helicopter crash in country,
我父亲替我接受了勋章
and my father received a medal for me.
你的情况与此任务无关
Your condition is not the issue here
你应该尽力阻止接下来的爆♥炸♥
You need to focus on preventing any subsequent attacks.
其他的都无关紧要
Everything else is irrelevant.
新闻说我死了 这无关紧要吗
News report saying that I am dead is irrelevant?
在火车设弹人
Until the person or persons
被抓到之前 是的
who blew up that train are in custody… yes!
戈德温
Goodwin.
将心比心 我是死了吗
One soldier to another. Am I dead?
你大脑的一部分仍在运作
Part of your brain remains activated.
那我身体的其它部分呢
What about the rest of me?
我的手脚仍然可以动
I can see my hands and my feet. They still move.
它们只是表象
They’re a manifestation.
是你的主观想象
They’re just your way of making sense of all this.
你是说 这一切都是我的想象吗
So..What are you saying? Are you saying that I am imagining this?
我想象…自己仍然
I’m imagining that …I am still alive,
活在这机舱里吗
that I am in this capsule?
第四安培数下降
We have fourth amp dropping.
上尉 里面怎么了
Captain,what just happened?
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
这个机舱也只是个表象
The capsule is a manifestation as well.
-我在哪儿 -这是机密
– Where am I? – That’s classified.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
上尉 我不能体会你现在的心情
Captain,I can not imagine what you must be feeling right now,
但我们必须马上
but if are to prevent a second attack,
送你回去阻止第二场爆♥炸♥
we need to send you back immediately.
上尉 你在源代码中时
And Captain,you cannot deviate from the mission
不能分心想任务以外的事情 甚至…
while inside the Source Code. Even to investigate your…
不能去深究自己发生了什么事
Even to investigate what happened to you.
这个终端的程序一致连续 由不得你乱搅和
There is only one continuum on this end and it can’t be unsettled.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!