我觉得 自己要想过得好
You know,I think it’s gonna be really
就得尽可能远离他
good for me to get as far away from him as possible.
-这细节刻画地真赞 -您的车票
– Unbelievable detail. – Ticket.
请出示您的车票
May I see your ticket?
谢谢
Thanks.
他们不会让行动干系人出现在我面前
They wouldn’t put the doer in front of me.
行动干系人
The doer?
你很漂亮 你就是那个分心点
You are the pretty girl. The distraction.
-“分心点” -每次模拟中都有分心点
– “Distraction”? – Every sim has one.
-晚点的十分钟能追回来吧 -先生 我们尽量
– Are we gonna make up the ten minute? – We gonna try,Sir.
– 你是在说布莱恩的事吗 -老头
– Are you talking about Brian? – Hey Grandpa…
他妈的怎么晚点了
What the hell was the delay back there?
-你在赶什么 -什么
– What you late for? – What?
你好像很在意时间 你在赶什么
You seem concerned about the time. What are you late for?
我要赶一个操蛋庆典 你多管什么闲事
I’m late to an asshole festival… I hear you’re headlining.
搞笑吧 以为你谁啊 笑星啊
Oh that’s funny. Who are you,a comedian?
没错 他就是个喜剧演员
Yeah,he is a… comedian.
坐下 怪胎
Sit down,freak.
可怕的粉丝
Fans…
他你都不认识吗
That’s the guy. He came in 3rd
《美国达人》上得了第三 两次因为酒驾入狱
on America’s Got Talent. Got sided twice for DUI.
-我们八卦过他了 -懂了 小姐 谢谢
– We talked about him. – Thank you,ma’m,thank you.
-不客气 -格伦布鲁克站到了
– You are welcome. – “Glenbrook station.”
但是一点钟那会儿桥会很堵
Yeah,but at 1 o’clock the bridge is gonna be jammed.
我靠
Damn it!
对不起
Ah,I am sorry.
亲爱的 真有趣
It’s funny,honey.
驾照 伊利诺
先生等下 等下
Hey Mr.! Hey!
-你把这落下了 -谢谢
– You dropped this. – Thanks.
车门即将关闭 请全员上车
All aboard,doors are closing.
本车是芝加哥城郊往返列
This is a Chicago-down train.
爆♥炸♥是在我后面来的
The explosion came from behind me.
-你是怎么回事 -我现在没空和你聊天
– What’s with you? – Out of time to talk to you right now.
我有的是时间
I got time for you.
下一站 终点站芝加哥
The next stop,Chicago,Union Station.
我♥操♥
Oh,shit!
戈德温 你会告诉我怎么拆了它吗
Goodwin,you gonna tell me how to disarm this?
我该…拆了它 还是该忽略它
Should I… unplug it? Or do you want me to just leave it?
那我不管了
I am just gonna leave it.
可以吗
Ok?
身份证 西恩·芬特雷斯 教师
乘客们 我是运输安全人员
Ladies and Gentleman,Transit Security.
-是个毛 -由于某项未公开的侵害安全行为
– You’re not. – Due to a classified security-breach I need all of
请在进站前
you turn off your personal electronic devices
关闭所有电子设备 好吗
till we pull into the station,ok?
手提 手♥机♥统统关闭 请关掉手♥机♥ 先生
That means laptops,cell phones,cell phone,Sir.
关掉手♥机♥ 先生 非常感谢
Cell phone,Sir! Thank your very much.
呼机也得关 关掉一切电子产品 谢谢
Pagers,anything electronic. Thank you.
这只是防范措施 无须担心
It’s a precautionary measure,it’s nothing to worry about.
到底是什么 有安全侵害还是防患于未然
So which is it,security breach or precautionary measure?
先生 关掉
Sir!
先生 你没听明白吗
Is there a problem here,Sir?
这个重要的谈判才到一半
I am in the middle of a very big deal…
肖恩
Shawn?
把那个关掉
I need you to turn that off.
把你的证件再给我瞅眼
Why you don’t show me that ID again?
肖恩
Shawn!
关掉
Turn it off!
你有毛病啊 混♥蛋♥
What’s your problem,asshole?
肖恩 你搞什么鬼
Shawn,what are you doing?
女士 那么做可不妥
Hey,not a good idea m’am.
最好别 最好别打电♥话♥哦
Not a good idea. Oh,that’s not a good idea.
你把他下巴打断了
I think you broke his jaw.
无妨 他跟你一样 全是幻象
It’s ok,he is not any more real than you are.
幻象 你下次自己开车上班去啊
I am not real? How about next time you drive to work!
没有下次了
There’s not gonna be a next time.
稳住
Stabilize.
放慢心跳
Lower your pulse.
-你找到炸♥弹♥了吗 -是的
– Did you find the bomb? – Yes…
地上都是液压油
There is hydraulic fluid all over the floor.
无须担心 上尉
It’s not a concern,Captain.
-这是 -跟我说说炸♥弹♥
– What is… -Tell me about the bomb.
他是谁 在监控里拄根拐杖的男人
Where is that man? I saw a guy with a crutch on the monitor.
貌似他才是老大
He looks like he is in charge,
-我要和他谈谈 -那不可能 上尉
– I wanna talk to him. – That’s irrelevant,Captain.
我要跟你的指挥官谈谈
I wanna talk to your commanding officer!
你可以在完成任务之后与他交谈
You can talk to him upon completion of your mission.
我的分队在阿富汗 我在那执行任务
My mission is in Afghanistan,where my unit is.
我他妈昨天飞了两次
I flew two god damn sorties yesterday.
你这两个月都跟我们在一起
You’ve been with us for 2 months.
-找到设弹人了吗 -没 我的分队在哪里
– Did you id the bomber? – No,where is my unit?
这个模拟实验是谁负责的
And under whose jurisdiction is this simulation?
上尉 这不是模拟实验
Captain,this is not a simulation.
你肩负了无数人的性命
Lives are depending on you.
什么性命
What lives?
关于炸♥弹♥ 你还记得什么 描述一下引爆器
What do you remember about the bomb? Tell me about the detonator.
等下 什么性命 你在说什么
No,no,no,what lives? What you are talking about?
你得跟我说清楚
I need to be briefed!
-长官 得告诉他点内情 -没事 说吧
– Sir,I need to give him something. – That’s fine,go ahead.
准备把他送回去
Get ready to send him back in.
今早 中♥央♥标准时间七点四十八分
48 this morning CST,a bomb exploded on a
在芝加哥一辆市郊往返列车上
commuter train outside of Chicago,
一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 无人生还
killing everyone on board.
也就是你所在的那辆列车
And that’s the train that you’ve been on.
不可能 我不在这吗 你正在跟我说话
No,no,no,I am right here,you are talking to me right now!
一名叫肖恩·芬特雷斯的男人在那趟列车上
A man named Shawn Fentress was on that train.
总而言之 他现在就是你了
He,for all intents and purposes,is now you.
每多花一秒钟解释
Every second spent explaining
就会有更多无辜人的性命陷入危险
things puts more innocent civilians at risk.
胡说八道
This makes no sense.
火车爆♥炸♥只是一系列袭击的第一波
The train explosion was the first attack of a series.
接下来会有更多
There are going to be more.
你找到炸♥弹♥了吗
Now,did you find the bomb?
在厕所里 水槽上方的通风板那
In the restroom,ventilation panel above the sink.
引爆器是手♥机♥ 行了吗
Cell phone detonator. Are we done?
还没 不过你干得很不错 上尉 做得好
Eh,no no. But that’s good,that’s very very good,Captain. Good.
数据显示 爆♥炸♥时刻
Our record show that 1812
共有1812通电♥话♥完成通话
calls ended at the moment of the explosion.
有五十二通电♥话♥经由离火车最近的
52 of those calls were tethered to the cell tower
信♥号♥♥塔转接 其中就有设弹人打的电♥话♥
nearest the train. So one of those calls was made by our bomber.
你记不记得爆♥炸♥时
Do you remember a freight
正好有辆货运列车经过
train passing by just before the explosion?
记得
Yes.
在爆♥炸♥发生的时刻 货车刚好经过
The explosion was timed to engulf the passing freight train
这表明
which means,
设弹人是在可见两车的情况下打的电♥话♥
the bomber had to be watching both trains when the call was made.
五十二个人 其中一个是设弹人
52 callers,one of those is our bomber.
我要你留意同车厢的乘客
I want you to concentrate on the passengers in your car.
了解他们 缩小嫌疑人范围
Get to know them,narrow the suspect pool.
留意那些不动声响或孤僻的家伙
Look for ones who seem quiet or withdrawn,
和面露不安的人
who seem nervous.
同样 你只有八分钟
As always,you’ll have 8 minutes.
八分钟 然后我又被炸飞
8 minutes,and I blow up again?
是的
Yes.
我要你这次严于律己
I need you to discipline yourself on this next pass.
执行我们指定你做的任务
Perform only the task that we assign you.
其它的都无关紧要
Everything else is irrelevant.
驱动通电
Charge the drivers.
我爸爸…
Is my father even…
我采纳了你的意见 很不错
I took your advice… It was very good advice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!