When a light bulb’s turned off,there is an afterglow,
这叫延迟光圈效应 你见过吧
a lingering halo-like effect. You seen it?
-是的 -很好
– Yes. – Of course.
我们的大脑也一样
The brain is like that,its electromagnetic
人死后大脑的电磁场仍然处于通电状态
field remains charged,just briefly even after death.
电路依然通畅
Circuits remain open.
大脑还有一个特性
Now there is another peculiarity about the brain.
它存有一个短期记忆轨迹
It contains a short-term memory track
时长约8分钟
that’s approximately 8 minutes long
就像便利店的安全摄像机一样
like a convenience store’s security camera that
只能在硬盘上记录
only records the last portion of the day’s activity
每一天的最后部分
on its hard drive.
把这两种现象结合起来
Now combining these two phenomena,circuitry that
人死后脑电图保持接通
remains viable postmortem and a memory bank
记忆库前调8分钟
that goes back 8 minutes
源代码就能帮助我们利用那重叠部分
Source Code enables us to capitalize on the overlap.
肖恩·芬特雷斯死在了那列火车上
Shawn Fentress died on that train,
在所有乘客中 他是你最好的纽带
of all the passengers aboard he was your best link.
你们在性格 体型 和突触图谱上
You two share the compatibility in terms of gender,
都十分匹配
body size and your synaptic maps.
-那8分钟后会怎么样 -之后 什么都没了
– What happens after the 8 minutes? – After? Nothing.
你将不存在于列车上
You cease to exist on the train.
在源代码中
You cannot exist inside the Source Code,
你无法存在于芬特雷斯记忆的8分钟外
beyond Fentress’ 8 minutes.
源代码不是时间穿梭
Source Code is not time travel.
而是对时间的再赋值
Rather,Source Code is time reassignment.
它能让我们进入与现实平行的世界
It gives us access to a parallel reality.
车上人的遇难是个悲剧
Now the deaths on the train were a tragedy
-但是源代码使我们… -不对 我确实救了…
– but Source Code empowers us… – No,but I saved
一个人 那个坐在我对面的女人
one person,that girl,that’s always
我让她下了车
sitting across from me. I pulled her off the train.
告诉我她的名字
Give me her name.
克莉丝汀娜 我记不得她姓什么了
Christina,I don’t remember her last name.
-她叫克莉丝汀娜·沃伦 -没错
– Her name was Christina Warren. – Yes!
-今年28岁 -就是她
– She was 28. – That’s her
生于伊利诺斯州莫林市 死于今早的火车爆♥炸♥
born in Moline,Illinois. Died this morning on the train.
不对 我让她下了车 她没死
No,no,I pulled her off. She’s fine.
-不 她死了 -相信我 她没死
– No,she isn’t. – Believe me,she is.
-相信我 -她看见我被一列快车压死了
– Believe me. – She saw me get hit by the express train.
-事情没有任何进展 -不 等等
– This isn’t us getting anywhere. – No,no,no,wait,
-等等 -必须把他送回去
– Wait. – We have to send him in.
第二轮爆♥炸♥迫在眼前 拉特里奇博士
A second attack is imminent,Dr. Rutledge.
-什么二轮爆♥炸♥ -列车的爆♥炸♥只是一个开始
– What second attack? – The train was just the beginning.
一系列爆♥炸♥的开始
A letter of intent.
抱歉 我听不懂你们在说什么
I am sorry,what are you telling me here?
我们得到消息
We have information that
芝加哥市中心是下一个目标
Downtown Chicago is the next target.
他们准备在市中心引爆放射性炸♥弹♥
And they’re planning to detonate a dirty bomb.
你知道如此程度的爆♥炸♥
You have any idea how many people would die
会使多少人丧命吗
if an explosion of that magnitude were to occur in the city?
说话这会儿 我们已经在疏散人群
We’re evacuating as we speak.
我们得在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前阻止它 懂吗
We’ve to stop it before it happens,do you understand?
如果你找到了设弹人 他的第二次爆♥炸♥
If you find the bomber,his second attack,
他的真正意图 就能被阻止
the real attack,we think,can be prevented.
我们没时间了
We have very little time left.
爆♥炸♥一旦发生就无法挽回了
Out here the clocks only move in one direction.
驱动通电
Charge the drivers.
旁边车厢的二楼
On the upper deck of the next carriage
有一个乘务员室
there is aconductor’s compartment.
里面有一个保险箱
It’s a small office containing a strongbox.
箱内有一把上膛的手♥枪♥ 找到它
Inside is a loaded handgun. Get to it.
必要时你可以使用任何武力
You are authorized to use whatever force necessary.
我采纳了你的建议
I took your advice.
很不错的建议
It was very good advice.
-你还在这儿 -当然
– You’re still here. – Of course I am.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
你辞了职 报上了NALSAR的课程
You’ve quit your job and you enrolled in a NALSAR course.
猜得真准
Good guess.
苏打水罐 咖啡洒了
Soda can. Coffee spill.
听着 别接这电♥话♥
Listen to me… Don’t answer this.
他配不上你
You deserve better than that guy.
把一切留给回忆不是更好吗
Everything looks more beautiful in retrospect,doesn’t it?
你怎么知道…
How did you know there was….
-你对我有多了解 -显然不是很了解
– How well do you know me? – Not that well apparently.
那我们有没有熟到
Do you know me well enough,that if I did something
如果我做了些不合常理
that looked a little strange and was maybe
甚至有点危险的事情
even a little bit dangerous
然后叫你无论如何都要相信我 你会信吗
and told you to trust me anyway,that you could do that?
不会
No.
真是大实话
Wow,that was honest.
你漂亮 善良
You are beautiful,you’re kind,
也有着令人神伤的坦率
and you are painfully honest.
你是谁
Who are you and what did
你对肖恩·芬特雷斯做了什么
you do with Shawn Fentress?
这是全新的我
It’s the new me.
您的车票
Ticket?
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
我不会坐回去
No I am not gonna sit in my seat,alright?
他在流血 需要救治
He is bleeding,he needs medical attention.
你想从火车保险箱里面偷枪
Is it true that you tried
这是真的吗
to steal a gun out of the train security box?
小心点 女士
Careful ma’m!
-该死 -你疯了吗
– Damm it! – What were you thinking?
-我能借用下你手♥机♥吗 -不行
– Can I borrow your phone? – No!
-肖恩 你需要去医院 -求你了
– You need to go to the hospital,Shawn. – Please!
-求你了 -不行 你需要救治
– Please. – No,you need help.
-我能借用下你手♥机♥吗 -不行
– Can I borrow your phone? – No!
你借我手♥机♥做什么
Why do you want my phone?
要是你只有一分钟可以活了
What would you do if you only
-你会怎么做 -我不知道
– had one minute left to live? – I don’t know.
我会打电♥话♥给我爸
I would call my dad.
仔细聆听他的声音
I would hear his voice
然后跟他道歉
and I’d tell him I am sorry.
告诉我一切都会没事的
Tell me everything is gonna be ok.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be ok.
是的 枪在保险箱内
Oh yeah,the gun in the strongbox,
真是个好主意 多谢你了
that was a really great idea. Thanks for that.
-有进展吗 -我能用下电♥话♥吗
– Did you make any progress? – Can I get access to a phone?
我要和我父亲通电♥话♥
I need to talk to my father.
我待会试下 不骗你
I will try to work on that soon. Yes,I will try.
戈德温 我表现得怎样
Goodwin,how I am doing?
我只是知道自己在这的表现如何
I am just trying to measure my performance here.
你有没有回去过 我比你表现得好吗
Have you ever gotten back in? Am I doing any better than you did?
我们这是在浪费宝贵的时间
No,we’re wasting valuable time here.
没有 我只参与过源代码的指挥工作
No,no,I have never been on the other side
我不适合这项任务
of a Source Code mission. I wouldn’t be a viable candidate.
为什么 CAOC-N 那是什么
Why not? CAOC-N,what is that?
因为适用范围很窄
Because the specifications are extremely narrow.
什么适用范围
What are they?
上尉 你现在本该已经找到设弹人了
Captain,you should have found the suspect by now.
我们赐予了你如此强大的战略性武器
This tactical advantage,this tremendous tool that we’ve given you.
别胡思乱想 暴殄天物
Don’t squander it thinking.
拿出实际行动来
Do.
请帮我联♥系♥我父亲
Please contact my father for me.
船到桥头自然直 上尉
This will stop at some point,Captain.
只要你完成了任务
As soon as you finish the mission.
你表现得真的很好 你能做到的
And you’re doing really great. This will end.
安置炸♥弹♥的人都需要特定的工具
Whoever planted the bomb had to have equipment of some kind.
像手套 开头顶通风口的螺丝刀
Gloves,a screwdriver to get into the over the head vent,
手电之类的
flashlight,something.
检查下乘客的提袋 背包 公文包等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!