-你今天挺沉默的啊 -烦心事比较多 小心
– You’re kinda quiet today. – Just got a lot on my mind. Careful.
-对不起啊 -没事
– Oh,so sorry – Don’t worry about it.
你真善良
That’s very kind of you.
知书达理
You’re very decent.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
-也很真实 -您的车票
– And real. – Ticket.
-今天还好吗 -不错
– How’s everything today? – It’s good.
-有没有什么异常 -没有
– Anything out of the ordinary? – Uhmm no.
我是指 车上人的行为
I mean behavior on the train.
有没有…在你看来很诡异的人
Is anything… Anybody seems strange to you?
你就很诡异
You look strange.
你呢 有没有觉得谁比较可疑
How about you,does anybody looks suspicious?
-你是喝醉了还是怎么 -过来 就一会
– Are you drunk or something? – Come here. For a second.
来吧
Come on.
-把它当成一个游戏 -游戏
– Just think of it as a game. – A game?
他们再正常不过了
They are all so utterly normal,
肖恩 这也是他们的可怕之处
Shawn. That’s what so terrifying about them.
也许他们暗中是一伙的
Maybe there’s a team network.
睡觉的胖子和牧师还有那几人有勾搭
The sleeping giant coached with the minister and them out there.
别忽略掉这个忧郁的大学生 他可是牺牲品
Don’t forget the sullen college kid,he is the expendable one.
我打赌 所有人都听命于售票员
I bet they are all controlled by the conductor.
他就站在那里专横地查看车票
Standing there dictatorial demanding tickets.
-你太搞了 -该死的
– You are funny. – Damn it.
-那他呢 -失业中
– What about that guy? – Deposition.
他对面的那女人呢
About that woman sitting across from him?
每周一 她都会去做头发 你不知道吗
Hair appointment,every Monday,you know this.
你跟他们比我跟他们聊的多啊
You talk to this people more than I do.
没错 她后面那男的呢
Right,right. And the guy behind her?
他试镜要迟到了 对吧
He’s late for an audition,right?
他可有犯罪记录 被送进过…
To record offenses… That’s the guy that was sided…
酒后驾车 我懂 信♥号♥♥咋样
A DUI,I know. Hey,how’s the signal in here?
不错
It’s good.
平时教书还不够刺♥激♥吗 大侦探
Is teaching not stimulating enough for you anymore,Sherlock?
看来我们又遇到种族问题了
Oh oh,now we slip to the racial profiling,that is.
还有别人从厕所出来过吗
Did anyone else come out of the bathroom over there?
-我看到你从里面出来 -我
– Well,I saw you coming out of there. – Me?
-没错 -不可能
– Yes. – No.
真的是我
Me?
等下先生
Hey Mr..
让一下 等一下 就一会儿
Hold on,hold on a second. Just hold on a second.
这附近肯定有什么东西
It’s gotta be something near.
一个破手♥机♥
A broken phone.
和克莉丝汀娜喝咖啡
-克莉丝汀娜 -怎么了
– Christina? – Yeah?
等下
Excuse me.
-跟我一起下车 -我们还没到站呢
– Hey,hey come with me. – This isn’t our stop!
-来吧 去走走 -我们不在这站下
– Now come on,let’s take a walk. – We don’t get off here.
-我一时性起 -你把我吓到了
– I don’t know,just be spontaneous. – You gonna freaking me up…
虽然听起来很怪 但我总觉得
I know this gonna sound really weird but I have a
这趟车会发生什么不幸
really bad feeling about this train
我们该下车 好吗
and I think that we should get off,ok?
把你的东西带上
Just get your stuff.
车门即将关闭 请全员上车
All aboard. Doors are closing.
快点 跟我来
Come on,come with me.
-现在呢 -等下 我马上回来
– So what now? – Wait,one… I’ll be right back!
现在可以去喝咖啡了吗
Ready to get that coffee now?
对不起 再等一会 就一会好吗
Oh sorry,yeah,ah… Jus… just one more second,ok?
有完没完
Oh for God’s sake.
不舒服吗
Feel sick?
晕动病 一直都有
It’s motion sickness,I get it all the time.
坐过去点 过去点
Excuse me… Excuse me.
-你在跟踪我吗 -能用下你的手♥机♥吗
– Are you following me? – Can I borrow your phone?
不行 我没有手♥机♥
No,I don’t have one.
-你肯定 -当然
– Sure? – Yeah,I am sure.
你能不能离我远点 我要报♥警♥了
Why you don’t leave me alone please? Or I call the police.
用什么打 你说你没有手♥机♥
With what? I thought you said you didn’t have a phone.
要知道 你没权利…
You know,you have no right…
你干什么 把包还我
What are you doing? Give me my bag back.
你疯了啊
Are you crazy?
他们是谁
Who are they?
-肖恩 -别过来
– Shawn! – Get back!
肖恩 怎么回事
Shawn,what’s going on?
肖恩
Shawn!
快停下 肖恩
Stop,Shawn!
-不是你 -你到底有什么毛病啊
– It wasn’t you. – What the hell is wrong with you?
-你疯了吗 -不 不 不
– Are you insane? – No! No,no!
-它在哪里 -松开我
– Where is it? – Get away from me!
-它到底在哪里 -离我远点
– Where is it? – Get away from me,please!
肖恩 肖恩 快起来 肖恩
Shawn,Shawn,get up! Shawn!
肖恩 听我说 快起来
Shawn,listen to me,get up!
-肖恩 -把手给我 从铁轨那上来
– Shawn. – Give me your hand,get off the track…
-先生 快点 -肖恩 肖恩 肖恩 快起来
– Mr. C’mon. – Shawn,Shawn,Shawn,get up…
考尔特
Colter.
戈德温 快回答 听到我说话了吗
Goodwin? Come in,do you read me?
斯蒂文斯上尉 这是围城
Captain Stevens,this is Beleaguered Castle,
收了吗 请回答
do you copy? Please respond.
这在结冰 怎么回事
It’s freezing here,what’s going on.
什么情况
What’s that?
他有麻烦了
He is in trouble.
舱内停止供氧了
I think the oxygen just went out.
戈德温
Goodwin?
戈德温
Goodwin!
想办法联♥系♥上他
Find a way to get through to him.
怎么了 发生了什么事
What is it? What’s going on?
三层制冷系统也没出现异常
It’s not the tertiary cooling either.
继续联♥系♥他 看他能不能收到信息
Just keep sending strings out,see if he hooks on to something.
我不清楚里面是个什么情况
It’s hard to say exactly what he’s going through.
-长官 -拜托
– Sir? – Please.
我们现在也无能为力
It’s not a whole lot we can do from here.
要是情况没好转 他还能坚持多久
If nothing changes,how much time does he have?
一会吧
Some…
坚持不了多久
and not long.
莉莉醒来时穿着晚礼服 披着夜礼服斗蓬
Lilly awoke in an evening dress and an opera cloak,
她手上有五张牌
in her hand were 5 playing cards.
分别是红桃Q 梅花4
They were the queen of space,4 of club.
戈德温 你听得见吗
Goodwin,you out there?
戈德温 谁是戈德温
Goodwin,who is Goodwin.
我是斯蒂文斯上尉 听得见吗
This is Captain Stevens,do you copy?
斯蒂文斯上尉
Captain Stevens?
机舱内停电了
The capsule lost power.
机舱吗 上尉 你在机舱里吗
The capsule? Is that where you are now,Captain,in a capsule?
你难道不知道吗 你是谁
You should know,who are you?
我去叫戈德温上尉 去叫她
Let me get Captain Goodwin,get to it!
是你发明了这玩意儿吧
You invented this thing,right?
-是的 -你是这的主管吗
-I did. – Are you in command here?
是的 你找到设弹人了吗 上尉
I am. Were you able to locate the information we need,Captain?
没能找到 长官
That’s a negative Sir. I was unable to find the bomber,
但我救了她 一个火车上的乘客
but I did save her. A passenger on the train.
我让她安全下了车 一个女人
I got her off safely,a woman.
上尉 如果你试图拯救车上的任何一人
Captain,it’s gonna be counterproductive for you
系统都将对你产生反作用
to try to save anyone on that train.
他们在你的任务范畴之外
They’re outside the mission.
但她逃过了这场爆♥炸♥ 或许其他人也可以
Well,but she survived. And maybe the rest could too.
她仅仅是在源代码中获救
She survived,but only inside the Source Code.
他们所有人都难逃一死
None of them will be safe.
什么是源代码
What is this Source Code?
这是量子力学寓式微积分
It’s quantum mechanics parable calculus.
非常复杂
It’s very complicated.
试着跟我解释一下
Try me!
好吧
Fine.
当你关闭电灯 灯泡仍然有余辉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!