– There’s an emergency.
– Well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed,
我们这里的情况也有点紧急
but we’re in a bit of
an emergency right here.
是啊,我们的通信状况不太好
Yes, our communications
have been a bit unreliable,
其实我们一直在求援
but we’ve been calling for help.
尤达大♥师♥没收到你们的消息
所以才派我来送信
Master Yoda hadn’t heard from you
so he sent me to deliver the message.
哦,好极了
他们根本不知道我们有麻烦
Oh, great.
They don’t even know we’re in trouble.
也许你们可以通过那条巡洋舰作中转
把信♥号♥♥发出去,我就是坐那条船来的
Maybe you can relay a signal through
the cruiser that just dropped me off.
我们应该回去接援军
We need to go back
and pick up our reinforcements.
我们得离开这里!
We’ve got to get out of here!
我们正遭到分离派战舰袭击
We’re under attack
by Separatist warships,
不过我会尽量帮你们联♥系♥杰迪圣殿
请稍等
but I’ll try to make contact with
the Jedi Temple for you. Stand by.
克诺比大♥师♥
阿索卡找到了你,我很高兴
Master Kenobi,
glad Ahsoka found you, I am.
尤达大♥师♥,我们被困在这里了
敌军远比我们多
Master Yoda, we are trapped here,
and vastly outnumbered.
我们根本不可能去别的地方
也顾不上别的事
We are in no position
to go anywhere or do anything.
我们的支援舰船都被击毁了
Our support ships
have all been destroyed.
增援你们,我们会的
Send reinforcements to you, we will.
尤达大♥师♥?尤达大♥师♥?
Master Yoda? Master Yoda?
信♥号♥♥断了,长官
We’ve lost the transmission, sir.
我们得马上离开轨道
又来了几条敌人的军舰
We have to leave orbit immediately.
More enemy ships have just arrived.
我们会尽快回来接应你们的
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
哦,看来我们还得多撑一会儿
Well, I guess we’ll have to hold out
a little longer.
抱歉,年轻人
现在该正式介绍一下了
My apologies, young one.
It’s time for a proper introduction.
我是新的杰迪学徒
名叫阿索卡·塔诺
I’m the new Padawan learner.
I’m Ahsoka Tano.
我叫欧比万·克诺比,你的新师♥父♥
I’m Obi-Wan Kenobi, your new master.
很乐意为您效劳,克诺比大♥师♥
I’m at your service, Master Kenobi,
不过我应该是跟天行者师♥父♥学艺的
but I’m afraid I’ve actually been assigned
to Master Skywalker.
什么?不行,不行
What? No, no, no.
肯定是搞错了
他才是要收学徒的人
There must be some mistake.
He’s the one who wanted the Padawan.
不,尤达大♥师♥说得很清楚
No, Master Yoda was very specific.
我应该师从阿纳金·天行者
他要监督我的杰迪训练
I’m assigned to Anakin Skywalker,
and he is to supervise my Jedi training.
– 可是这没道理啊
– 这事我们以后再说吧
– But that doesn’t make any sense.
– We’ll have to sort this out later.
那些机器人要不了多久就会
想办法避开我们的大炮
It won’t be long before those droids
figure out a way around our cannons.
我去瞭望哨找瑞克斯
I’ll check on Rex in the lookout post.
你最好带她一起去
You’d better take her with you.
我已经把贾巴的儿子带到了废弃的寺院
I have brought Jabba’s son
to the abandoned monastery.
他在那里很安全
He will be safe here.
很好,很好
Good, good.
一切都在照计划进行
Everything is going as planned.
是的,大人
Yes, my lord.
不久以后
杰迪要对付的就不光是伯爵你了
Soon the Jedi will not only be
at war with you, Count,
赫特人也会与他们为敌
but the Hutt clan as well.
情况怎样,瑞克斯?
What’s the status, Rex?
现在没情况,长官
他们正在准备下一次进攻
Quiet for now, sir.
They’re gearing up for another assault.
这学童是谁?
Who’s the youngling?
我是天行者师♥父♥的学徒
名叫阿索卡·塔诺
I’m Master Skywalker’s Padawan.
The name’s Ahsoka Tano.
长官,你好象说过不会收学徒的
Sir, I thought you said
you’d never have a Padawan.
肯定是搞错了,这学童不该跟著我
There’s been a mix-up.
The youngling isn’t with me.
别那样叫我!
我跟定你了,天哥
Stop calling me that!
You’re stuck with me, Skyguy.
你刚才叫我什么?
别没大没小的,小不点
What did you just call me?
Don’t get snippy with me, little one.
知道吗,我看你当学徒都嫌小
You know, I don’t even think
you’re old enough to be a Padawan.
也许我还小
可是尤达大♥师♥觉得我行
Well, maybe I’m not,
but Master Yoda thinks I am.
你现在可没跟尤达大♥师♥在一起
Well, you’re not with Master Yoda now.
所以呢,如果你做好了准备
那就证明给我看
So, if you’re ready,
you better start proving it.
瑞克斯上尉会让你明白
一点小小的尊重有多重要
Captain Rex will show you how
a little respect can go a long way.

Right.
– 来吧,学童
– 是学徒啦
– Come on, youngling.
– Padawan.
上尉,你有没有考虑过把防线挪后一点?
Have you thought about
moving that line back, Captain?
那样就有更好的掩护
They’d have better cover that way.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the suggestion,
不过天行者将军认为
现在这个位置也很好
but General Skywalker thinks
they’re fine where they are.
如果说你是上尉,我是杰迪
So, if you’re a captain and I’m a Jedi,
那么从理论上来说
我的级别比你高,对吗?
then, technically, I outrank you, right?
在我的字典里,经验高于一切
In my book, experience
outranks everything.
哦,如果说经验高于一切
看来我最好去攒点经验
Well, if experience outranks everything,
I guess I better start getting some.
那是什么?
What’s that?
不好,他们有能量护盾
Not good. They’ve got an energy shield.
这东西一来,基本上就没希望了
That’s gonna make things
damn near impossible.
小不点,你想攒经验的话
If you wanted experience, little one,
很快就能攒足了
it looks like you’re about to get plenty.
怎么了?
What is it?
克隆人正在后退
The clones are pulling back,
先头部队的坦克正在接近市中心
and the lead tanks are now
approaching the city center.
尽快搞掉那些重炮!
Get to those heavy cannons
as quickly as you can!
护盾发生器就在这片区域里
The shield generator is
somewhere in this area.
他们正在慢慢扩大护盾半径
让它一直挡在部队前面
They’re slowly increasing the diameter,
and keeping it just ahead of their troops.
重炮碰上那玩意就没用了
Heavy cannons
are gonna be useless against that.
等他们逼近以后
也许我们可以把他们引到楼房♥里
As they get closer, I suppose we could
try to draw them into the buildings.
那可以让战斗稍微公平一点
That might level the playing field a bit.
如果护盾这么麻烦
我们何不把它搞掉?
If that shield’s gonna be such a problem,
why don’t we just take it out?
– 说起来容易做起来难
– 嗯,我个人同意她的看法
– Easier said than done.
– Well, I, for one, agree with her.
应该派人找到护盾发生器,然后毁掉它
Someone has to get to that
shield generator and destroy it.
那是关键
That’s the key.
那好吧,也许你们俩
可以偷偷溜过敌人的防线
Right, then. Maybe you two
can tiptoe through the enemy lines
一起解决掉这个麻烦
and solve
this particular problem together.
– 行,克诺比大♥师♥
– 我来决定怎么干
– Can do, Master Kenobi.
– I’ll decide what we do.
如果瑞克斯和我在这里吸引他们的火力
If Rex and I can engage them here,
你们俩也许就有机会
从这里偷偷穿过他们的防线
you two might have a chance to get
through their lines undetected, here.
他们的时间不会太多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!