后撤!后撤!
Fall back! Fall back!
夫人,杰迪守在主殿里
Mistress, the Jedi have barricaded
themselves inside the main vault.
他们无路可逃
They have nowhere to run.
上尉,我们要在这里坚持到
克诺比将军带援军过来
Captain, we’ll stay here until General
Kenobi arrives with reinforcements.
– 怎么?
– 师♥父♥
– What?
– Master,
你真觉得我们能挡住他们?
do you honestly think
we can hold them off?
我们得想办法逃出去
We’ve got to find a way out of here.
我们的任务是保护这个赫特人
Our mandate is to protect this Hutt,
所以我们就要这么做,阿索卡
and that’s what
we’re going to do, Ahsoka.
我们的任务是带这个赫特人回塔图因
Our mandate was to get this Hutt
back to Tatooine,
– 现在时间快没有了
– 这么说你有主意了?
– and time is running out.
– I suppose you have a plan.
是的,或者说应该是的,R2想试试
Yes, or I think so, R2 willing.
好吧,丫头,我就信你一次
All right, Snips. I’ll trust you on this one.
上尉,在这里尽可能拖住他们
Captain, hold them here
as long as you can.
遵命,长官
都听见将军的话了!
Will do, sir. You heard the General!
做好准备,把那些机器人打成废铁!
Get ready to turn those clankers
into scrap metal!
如果有路可以出去
小R2会找到的
If there’s a way out of here,
Artooie will find it.
要快
Make it quick.
终于睡著了?把他放下吧
歇一会儿
Finally asleep, huh? Put him down.
Get some rest yourself.
今天你已经很辛苦了,小不点
It’s been a long day for you, little one.
我能背他,师♥父♥,我不累
I can hold him, Master. I’m not tired.
好吧,随便你
我不明白你为什么老是不听话
Okay, suit yourself. I don’t see why
you won’t just listen to me.
我真的听话,师♥父♥
I do listen to you, Master.
我只是不想被你当成学童
I just don’t like
being treated like a youngling.
你要有耐心,再说你想证明什么?
You must have patience.
What are you trying to prove anyway?
我够大了,可以做你的学徒了
That I’m not too young
to be your Padawan.
阿索卡,有一名睿智的杰迪骑士曾经
说过,“凡事皆有因”
Ahsoka, a very wise Jedi once said,
“Nothing happens by accident.”
是原力的意愿让你跟在我身边的
It is the will of the Force
that you are at my side.
我只是想让你安全
I just want to keep you there in one piece.
– 红的?
– 不
– The red one?
– No.
– 蓝的?
– 不,不是那根
– The blue one?
– No, not that one.
这样也行
That’ll work.
他们把锁打开了!
They’ve cut the lock!
他们来了!
Here they come!
顶住!
Hold the line!
第二波来了!第二波来了!
Second wave! Second wave!
当心左边!
Watch your left!
听上去不妙
That sounded bad.
后门有停机坪!
A backdoor landing platform!
我们到那里呼叫炮艇机来接
带路,R2
We’ll call for a gunship when we get there.
Lead the way, R2.
阿索卡,等等,小臭在哪里?
Ahsoka, wait. Where’s Stinky?
– 你叫我把他放下的!
– 去找他!
– You told me to put him down!
– Find him!
过来,你这只恶心的小鼻涕虫
Come outta there, you grubby little slug.
把剩下的克隆人解决掉
Take care of what’s left of the clones.
我去追天行者
I’ll go after Skywalker.
明白,明白
Roger, roger.
关闭大门和所有出口
不允许任何人离开这个城♥堡♥
Seal the main gate and all portals.
Let nothing escape this castle.
明白,夫人
Yes, Mistress.
天行者在哪里?
Where is Skywalker?
我不和分离派的垃圾说话
I don’t talk to Separatist scum.
你会马上联♥系♥天行者
You will contact Skywalker now.
我会马上联♥系♥天行者
I will contact Skywalker now.
看你这次怎么逃
Let’s see you get away this time.
– 阿纳金,回话
– “阿纳金”
– Anakin, come in.
– “Anakin”?
– 我们顶住那些机器人了,长官
– 这不像瑞克斯的口气
– We’ve held the droids, sir.
– That’s not like Rex.
– 你们在哪?
– 文崔斯
– What is your location?
– Ventress.
杜库的杀手?
Dooku’s assassin?
她是来杀这个赫特人的,快点
She’s here to kill the Hutt. Come on.
夫人,我必须告诉你
共和国的后援到了
Mistress, I must inform you that
Republic reinforcements have arrived.
– 我们要快
– 明白,明白
– We must hurry.
– Roger, roger.
天行者有麻烦了
你知道该怎么做
Skywalker is in trouble.
You know the drill.
明白,长官
Copy that, sir.
杰迪骑士的战舰到了
The Jedi warships have arrived.
你必须拖住他们,直到我完成任务
明白吗?
You must hold them off until I finish
my mission. Do you understand?
是,先生,我是说,女士,长官
战斗机全体起飞!
Yes, sir. I mean, ma’am, sir.
Launch all fighters!
天行者呼叫欧比万
确定我的位置
Skywalker to Obi-Wan.
Mark my position.
我急需一条医院船
I need a medical ship immediately.
– 听到了吗?
– 阿纳金,听到了吗?
– Do you copy?
– Anakin, do you read me?
阿纳金!
Anakin.
回话!
Come in!
他们在干扰我们的通讯
They’re jamming our transmissions.
我希望阿纳金现在比我们轻松
I hope Anakin is having an easier time
than we are.
我和欧比万联♥系♥不上
我看看能不能找到瑞克斯上尉
I can’t get ahold of Obi-Wan.
I’ll see if I can find Captain Rex.
回话,瑞克斯,听到了吗?
Come in, Rex. Do you copy?
瑞克斯?
Rex?
– 听到了吗?
– 从俘虏身上发出的
– Did you hear that?
– It came from the prisoners.
我来告诉你怎么用,铁皮佬
Let me show you
how it works, clanker.
听到了吗?
Do you copy?
瑞克斯上尉,回答
Captain Rex, respond.
收到,将军
我们被困在院子里
I read you, General.
We’re pinned down in the courtyard.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need help?
我就当你是同意了,上尉,坚持住
我们这就来,天行者通话完毕
I’ll take that as a yes, Captain. Stand by,
we’re on our way. Skywalker, out.
师♥父♥,小臭病得很重
Master, Stinky is really sick.
他变成各种绿色
就是没有他本来的颜色!
He’s turning every shade of green
except the one he’s supposed to be!
我们的任务是把他活著送回塔图因
Our mission was to
get him back to Tatooine alive.
欧比万终究会过来
Obi-Wan will get here eventually.
现在,我们需要瑞克斯帮我们找条船
Right now, we need Rex
to help us find a ship.
太棒了,死亡滚球
Great. Rolling death balls.
R2,门!
R2, the door!
– 我想现在是撤退的好时机
– “撤退”?你第一次说
– I think now’s a good time for a retreat.
– “Retreat”? That’s a new word for you.
到丛林里去
Maybe into the jungle.
等等
我记得那个丛林不是个好地方
Wait, I remember the jungle
was a bad place.
够糟的了
So much for going that way.
我们撑不了多久了,长官!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!