from those dreadful battle bots.
我对你万分感谢
I am most thankful.
赫特人在哪儿?
Where is the Hutt?
战斗机器人把他们的囚犯关押在
地下牢房♥里
The battle bots kept their prisoners
on the detention level.
我必须警告你
那里非常危险,我的朋友
I must warn you it is very dangerous
down there, my friend.
那不是女仆该去的地方
Not a place for a servant girl.
女仆会带著这个吗?
我是杰迪骑士
Do servant girls carry these?
I am a Jedi Knight
或者说很快就是了
or soon will be.
万分抱歉,年轻人
A thousand apologies, young one.
上尉,我们去找赫特人
你们留在这里,注意警戒
Captain, we’ll get the Hutt.
Stay here and keep your eyes open.
明白,长官
Copy that, sir.
他们占领了寺院,师♥父♥
They have taken the monastery, Master.
天行者就在这里
他正要去救赫特人
Skywalker is here.
He’s on his way to rescue the Hutt.
做得好,文崔斯
一切都符合计划
Well, done, Ventress.
All is going according to plan.
我现在就可以轻松干掉他们
I could easily take them now.
耐心点,先收集我要的证据
Patience. Collect the data I need.
很快你就能得到报仇的机会
You will get your chance
at revenge soon enough.
夫人,杰迪进了地牢
Mistress, the Jedi
have entered the dungeons.
师♥父♥,你知不知道我们走进了陷阱?
Master, you know
you’re walking us into a trap?
我知道
I know.
– 我们又路过了两个机器人
– 我知道
– We just passed two more droids.
– I know.
我不喜欢这样
可以把他们收拾掉吗?
Well, I don’t like this.
Can I just take care of them?
好啊,要是你这么想做,就做吧
Oh, well, if you feel so strongly
about it, go ahead.
不错,你记住了要先毁掉他们的武器
Not bad. You remembered to
destroy their weapons first.
我把你的技巧改良了
I’m improving your technique.
– 当然,你漏了一个
– 我…是故意的
– Of course, you did miss one.
– I did that on purpose.
– 我觉得被绑♥架♥的赫特人就在这里
– 我也闻到了
– I sense our kidnapped Hutt is in here.
– I smell him, too.
真没想到他这么小
He’s a lot younger than I thought he’d be.
哦,他还是个小宝宝呢
Oh, he’s just a baby.
这样一来我们的工作就轻松多了
哦,他好可爱
This will make our job a lot easier.
Oh, he’s so cute.
你就等著看他会长成什么样吧
Just wait until you see
what he’ll grow into.
我知道,R4,我也想离开这儿
I know, R4. I want to get out of here, too.
伟大的赫特人贾巴
我带来了关于你儿子的消息
O great Jabba the Hutt,
I have news of your son.
我发现是杰迪绑♥架♥了他
I have discovered it is the Jedi
who have kidnapped him.
你怎么得到这个情报的?
How have you come by this information?
我有我的门路
最重要的是,强者贾巴,我要警告你
I have my ways. More importantly,
mighty Jabba, I bring a warning.
杰迪正在阴谋毁掉你
The Jedi are planning to destroy you.
贤明的贾巴要求提供证据
The most wise Jabba demands proof.
他会得到的
And he shall have it.
– 再也没有机器人的迹象了,上尉
– 好的,中士
– No sign of any more droids, Captain.
– All right, Sergeant.
天行者将军,城♥堡♥里的敌人已被肃清
现在快到中午了
General Skywalker, the castle is secure,
and it’s nearly midday.
谢谢,瑞克斯,我们找到贾巴的儿子了
看见克诺比将军没有?
Thanks, Rex. We’ve got Jabba’s son.
Any sign of General Kenobi yet?
没有,长官
No, sir.
师♥父♥,我的杰迪训练课可没教过这个
我们该怎么办?
Master, my Jedi training didn’t prepare me
for this. What are we gonna do?
唔,既然你觉得这条臭虫很可爱
那么你就抱著它吧
Well, since you think that smelly larva
is cute, you’re gonna carry it.
指挥官,叫尤拉伦司令出发
Commander, tell Admiral Yularen
to get underway.
– 我们需要去增援阿纳金
– 这就去,长官
– We need to reinforce Anakin.
– Right away, sir.
你现在还喜欢你的小朋友吗?
还觉得它可爱?
How do you like your little buddy now?
Still cute?
他让我越来越多地想到你
You know, he’s reminding me
of you more and more.
瞧,你们俩真是不一样
See? You’re two of a kind.
这么说也许你该把我们两个都抱一抱
Maybe you should carry both of us then.
师♥父♥,我觉得这小家伙病了
他在发高烧
Master, I think this little guy is sick.
He’s burning up with a fever.
你说得对
我们得马上带他回船上去
You’re right. We’ve got to get him back
to the ship immediately.
士兵!给我个背包!
Trooper! Get me a backpack!
你就不能让我来干?
Will you just let me do it?
我讨厌赫特人
I hate Hutts.
大人,我得到你要的录像了
My lord,
I have the recording you requested.
马上传过来
你的新任务是找回赫特人
Transmit it at once. Your new objective
is to recover the Hutt.
然后把他平安地带给贾巴?
And deliver him to Jabba unharmed?
完全正确,别让我失望
Precisely. Do not fail me.
你就不能让我来干?
Will you just let me do it?
我讨厌赫特人
I hate Hutts.
正如你看到的,是杰迪绑♥架♥了你儿子
而且阴谋对付你
As you can see, it is the Jedi who have
your son and are plotting against you.
我的机器人军队已经发起援救行动
My droid army
has already initiated a rescue.
请放心,强者贾巴
你的儿子会得救的
Rest assured, mighty Jabba,
your son will be saved.
强者贾巴想知道,你要求什么回报
Mighty Jabba wishes to know
what you ask in return.
也许你会考虑
加入我们对抗共和国的斗争
Perhaps you would consider joining
our struggle against the Republic.
阿纳金,找到贾巴的儿子没有?
Anakin,
did you locate Jabba ‘s son?
我们找到他了,不过看起来
绑♥架♥他的幕后黑手正是分离派
We have him, but it looks like
the Separatists are behind his abduction.
我能闻到杜库伯爵的味道
This smells like Count Dooku to me.
我觉得你闻到的是小臭的味道
I think it’s little Stinky you smell.
我敢打赌,杜库伯爵在利用我们
把贾巴拉拢到分离派一方
I’ll bet Dooku is using us
to get Jabba to join the Separatists.
克诺比大♥师♥,我们还有个问题
这个小赫特人病得很重
Master Kenobi, we have another problem.
This Huttlet is very sick.
我不知道能不能把他
活著带到塔图因,师♥父♥
I’m not sure we can get him back
to Tatooine alive, Master.
这场拯救行动可能适得其反
This whole rescue may backfire on us.
我还是觉得
跟赫特人做交易不是好主意
I still don’t think dealing
with the Hutts is a good idea.
阿纳金你知道
他们控制著外圈星域的航道
Anakin, you know they control
shipping routes in the Outer Rim.
贾巴的合作对于战争的胜负至关重要
Jabba ‘s cooperation is crucial
to the war effort.
要是他的儿子有什么三长两短
If you let anything happen to his son,
我们就没机会和他联盟了
our chances of a treaty
with him will disappear.
师♥父♥?我们有麻烦了!
Master? We’ve got trouble!
防御阵型!
Defensive positions!
– 阿纳金?
– 只能回头再联♥系♥了,师♥父♥
– Anakin?
– I’ll have to call you back, Master.
我们遭到攻击了
要是你有时间,最好来帮我们一把
We’re under attack. We could use
a little help here if you have the time.
我会尽快赶过去
保护好赫特人,阿纳金
I’ll get there as soon as I can.
Protect the Hutt, Anakin.
蜘蛛机器人冲进来了!
We’ve got spiders inbound!
快进去!
Get inside!
后撤!
Fall back!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!