I never intended to stay in Wall,Victoria.
外面的世界很大 我要去闯闯
There’s a big world out there,I’m gonna make my fortune.
汉弗莱也这么说 他是个十足的旅行家
Now you sound just like Humphrey. He’s quite a traveler.
他一路走到伊普斯威奇 就为了给我买♥♥个戒指
Do you know he’s going all the way to Ipswich just to buy me a ring?
伊普斯威奇?
Ipswich?
维多利亚 我说的是伦敦 巴黎或是…
Victoria,I’m talking about London or Paris or…
戒指? 他为什么…什么戒指?
A ring? Why is he…What kind of a ring?
他打算在我生日那天 向我求婚
The word is he’s planning to propose to me on my birthday.
他打算…
He’s going to…
你会说愿意?
And you’re gonna say yes.
在他一路走去伊普斯威奇之后 我怎么能说不呢
I can’t exactly say no after he’s gone all the way to Ipswich.
一路走去伊普斯威奇?
All the way to Ipswich?
如果能娶你 我愿意翻越万水千山
Victoria,for your hand in marriage,I’d cross oceans or continents.
-真的? -是的
-Really? -Yes.
维多利亚 如果能娶你
Victoria,for your hand in marriage,
我愿意去旧金山淘金
I would go to the gold fields of San Francisco
带回和你一样重的金子给你
and bring you back your weight in gold.
我愿意
I would.
我愿意去非洲 带回拳头大的钻石给你
I’d go to Africa and bring you back a diamond as big as your fist.
或者 我愿意去北极 杀一只北极熊
Or I’d go to the Arctic and I’d slaughter a polar bear
把它的头带给你
and bring you back its head.
一只北极熊的头?
A polar bear’s head?
你真好玩 崔斯坦
You’re funny,Tristan.
你这样的人和我这样的人 我们只是…
People like you and people like me,we’re just not…
我要走了 真的有点晚了
I should be going. It’s really late.
等等 至少让我们喝完香槟
Well,hold on,then. Let’s at least finish the champagne.
好吧
Okay.
要是崔斯坦知道 星星在看着地球
Had Tristan known then how the stars watched Earth,
他一定会担心
he’d have shuddered at the very thought
会被这些特别的观众羞辱
of an audience to his humiliation.
但是 幸运的是
But,fortunately for him,
那时 天空中几乎所有的星星
nearly every star in the sky was at that moment
都在关注着墙另一边的世界
looking in earnest at the land on the other side of the wall,
风暴要塞的国王正躺在临终的床上
where the King of all Stormhold lay on his deathbed,
也许是个巧合 因为国王的最后这一行为
which was a coincidence because it was the King’s final act
将永远地改变崔斯坦的命运
that would change the course of Tristan’s destiny forever.
塞肯多斯在哪?
Where is Secundus?
他在回来的路上 父亲
He’s on his way,Father.
那么我们只好等了
Then we shall wait.
对不起 我来晚了 我已经尽快赶回来了
Sorry I’m late,Father. I came as swiftly as I was able.
塞普蒂默斯
Septimus.
普里默斯
Primus.
特修斯
Tertius.
那么 关于继承权的问题
So,to the matter of succession.
我七个儿子 活着的还有四个
Of my seven sons,there are four of you today still standing.
这可以说是破了先例了 我有十二个兄弟
This is quite a break with tradition. I had 12 brothers.
为了王位 您把他们都杀了
And you killed them all for your throne
就连您的父亲 国王 也自叹不如
before your father,the King,even felt poorly.
我们都知道 父亲您很强壮 有胆识
We know,Father. You’re strong and courageous.
而且奸诈 最重要的是…奸诈
And cunning. Most importantly,cunning.
-塞肯多斯 -是的 父亲
-Secundus. -Yes,Father?
看窗外 告诉我 你看到了什么?
Look through the window. Tell me what you see.
我看到了王国 父亲
I see the kingdom,Father.
整个风暴要塞
The whole of Stormhold.
-还有呢? -我的王国?
-And? -My kingdom?
也许 向上看看
Maybe. Look up.
-塞肯多斯 -塞克多斯 扩多斯 昆多斯
-Secundus. -Sextus. Quartus. Quintus.
你还活着 你还…
You’re alive. You’re…
像这样被困在这 直到新国王加冕
Stuck like this till the new king is crowned.
我离王位就差一步了
I was that close.
算了吧 至少你看起来还像个人样
Well,at least you haven’t lost your looks.
你还在为被谋杀的事耿耿于怀啊?
Oh,please. You’re not annoyed about that whole murder thing,are you?
-那已经是十年前的事了呀 -是啊
-I mean,that was 10 years ago. -Yeah.
杀了我 你方便了不少吧 塞肯多斯?
Great deal of good it did you,didn’t it,killing me,Secundus?
因为现在 当然…你就是国王了
Because now,of course,now you are King of all Stormhold.
不好意思 等一下 你还不是 你已经死了
Oh,sorry. Wait. No,you’re not. You’re dead.
乌拉? 乌拉?
Una? Una?
不 父亲 是我 你的儿子
No,Father,it’s me,your son.
特修斯
Tertius.
你的姐姐乌拉在哪?
Where is your sister,Una?
对不起 父亲 乌拉已经失踪好几年了
Sorry,Father. Nobody has seen Una for years now.
-塞普蒂默斯? -什么?
-Septimus? -What?
传统规定王位必须传给男性继承人
Tradition dictates the throne must pass to a male heir.
正是如此 父亲
Exactly,Father.
既然这几个白♥痴♥都还活着 我也不可能会杀害姐姐
So why would I kill my sister when these cretins are still alive?
确实是这样
Indeed.
因此 我们得用一个非传统的方法 解决现在这个局面
Therefore,we shall resolve the situation in a non-traditional manner.
只有拥有皇室血统的人 才能重铸这块红宝石
Only he of royal blood can restore the ruby.
如果你们中的一个办到了 那他就是新国王
And the one of you that does so shall be the new King of Stormhold.
哦 崔斯坦! 一颗流星!
Oh,Tristan! A shooting star!
真美
Beautiful.
比伊普斯威奇带回来的华丽戒指还美么?
More beautiful than a fancy ring from Ipswich?
维多利亚 如果可以娶你
Victoria,for your hand in marriage,
我愿意跨过墙 把那颗坠落的星带给你
I’d cross the wall and I’d bring you back that fallen star.
你不能翻过墙去
You can’t cross the wall.
没人能翻过这堵墙 你傻了啊
Nobody crosses the wall. Now you’re just being silly.
不 我没有 我愿意那么做
I’m not being silly. I’d do it.
为了你 我愿意做任何事
For you,I’d do anything.
我自己的星星
My very own star.
那我们就约好了
It seems we have ourselves an agreement.
你只有一周的时间 否则我就要嫁给汉弗莱
You have exactly one week or I’m marrying Humphrey.
莫拉! 恩普拉! 快起来! 现在!
Mormo! Empusa! Wake up. Now!
-怎么了? -一颗星坠落了
-What is it? -A star has fallen.
我的巴比伦蜡烛呢?
Where are the Babylon candles?
二百年前你就用光了最后一根 你忘了啊?
You used the last one,Lamia,200 years ago. Do you not recall?
我们也许可以再找一个
Perhaps we can obtain another.
我们也许可以再找一个
Perhaps we can obtain another.
难道你的脑子和你的脸一样老了么 恩普拉?
Has your mind become as decrepit as your face,Empusa?
别信口开河
You speak as if such things are freely available.
我知道 姐姐 我只是想…
I know,sister,I merely thought…
你可以让我们去找巴比伦蜡烛
You’d have us hunting for a Babylon candle
但同时 其他女巫就可能找到了我们的星星
while some other witch finds our star.
笨蛋 没时间浪费了
Fool. There’s no time to waste.
如果我们要用走的 那我们就走
If we must retrieve it on foot,then we shall.
莫拉 我要知道方位
Mormo,we need information.
预言没错的话 星星坠落在一百公里的地方
If these divinations are correct,the fallen star lies 100 miles away.
我们已经等了几世纪了 再多等几天又何妨呢
Four centuries we’ve waited for this. What hardship a few more days?
我们中谁去把它找回来?
Which of us shall go,then,to seek it and bring it back?
-我拿的是肾 -我的是肝脏
-I’ve his kidney. -I’ve his liver.
我拿的是心脏
And I’ve his heart.
我需要上一颗星星 留下的东西
You’ll be needing what’s left of the last star.
-已经没剩多少了 -很快 我们又会有很多了
-There’s not much left. -Soon,there’ll be plenty for us all.
-邓斯坦 休想再来一次 -我是崔斯坦啦
-Dunstan Thorn. Not again. -It’s Tristan,actually.
噢 你和你父亲长得可真像
Oh. You do look a bit like your father.
我想你也是想要跨越这堵墙 是么?
And I suppose you intend to cross the wall as well,do you?
你还是忘了这事 回家去吧
Well,you can forget it. Go home.
像谁一样跨越这堵墙?
Cross the wall as well as who?
没谁 没人
No one. Nobody.
没有人跨过墙去 你知道的!
Nobody crosses the wall. You know that!
每个人都知道!
Everybody knows that!
是啊…不不 我知道 我了解 没有人
Yeah… No,no,I know. I understand. Nobody.
那么 我最好还是回家喽
Well,I better just head for the old homestead,then.
是的
Yeah.
-这样才对 晚安 崔斯坦 -晚安
-Right,then. Night,Tristan. -Good night.
向你♥爸♥爸问好
Give my best to your father.
还是回去吧
Off you go.
我听见你进屋的声音了 怎么了? 你受伤了?
I thought I heard you come in. Hey,what happened? Are you hurt?
不 我没事
No,I’m fine.
-又是汉弗莱干的? -不
-That Humphrey again? -No.
事实上 是那个看守围墙的人
Actually,it was the guard. The guard at the wall.
崔斯坦 他已经有97岁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!