-Come on,Tristan. It’s not that far. -Okay.
-对不起? -哦
-Excuse me? -Oh!
-我认为你躺在我的浴室里了 -闭上眼睛!
-I think you’re in my bath. -Well,close your eyes!
我不是…老实说 我没有看 我转过身了
I’m not… Honestly,I’m not looking. Here,I’ll turn away.
好了 你可以睁开了
All right,you can open them now.
你在大篷车里说的都是真的吗?
Did you really mean what you said in the caravan?
我说的…
What I…
但是…你那时是只老鼠!
But…But you were a mouse!
你是只老鼠! 你只想吃奶酪! 你没有…
You were a mouse! You wanted cheese! You didn’t…
我要你对我示意的
I asked you to give me a sign.
我怕你知道了会尴尬的不说呀
And risk you being too embarrassed to keep saying such lovely things?
你想知道船长对我说了些什么悄悄话吗
You want to know what the Captain really whispered to me that day?
他告诉我 真爱就在我的眼前
He told me that my true love was right in front of my eyes.
他说的对
And he was right.
伙计们! 伙计们 过来! 你们得看看这个
Hey,guys! Guys,come on! Come on,you got to come up and see this!
不 谢谢
No,thank you.
-变♥态♥! -随便你们
-Pervert! -Suit yourself.
-有点讽刺 是吗? -是啊 什么?
-Ironic,isn’t it? -Yeah. What is?
塞普蒂默斯早上就会到这
Septimus will be here by the morning,
找到女孩 拿到宝石 永远成为国王
find the girl,get the stone and be king forever.
太不公平了
So unjust.
尽管这样 我们就能自♥由♥了
Still,at least we will be free.
你离她很近了 她就在集市里
You’re very close. She’s in the market town.
离石墙缺口处一英里
One mile from the gap in the wall.
你说的就好像 这是条好消息
You speak as if this is good news.
要我提醒你们吗 那堵墙不属于这个世界
Do I need to remind you that Wall is not part of our universe?
如果她穿过石墙进入人类领地
If she crosses the threshold into the human realm,
她只会变成一块泛着金属光泽的石头
our star becomes nothing more than a pitted lump of metallic rock.
那么我建议你快点!
Then I suggest you hurry up!
什么?
What?
你要什么?
Oh,what do you want?
对不起 能给我一张纸和一只笔吗?
Sorry. Can I have a piece of paper and a pen?
在合适的时间再来问我
Ask me again at a more reasonable hour.
不 不行 我得走了
No,I can’t. I have to go.
如果我的朋友 在我回来前醒了
Look,if my friend wakes up before I get back,
-请帮我带个口信给她好吗? -说吧
-please,can you give her a message? -Go on.
这是我第一次在夜晚睡着了
You know,that’s the first time I’ve ever slept at night.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
崔斯坦?
Tristan?
你看到我朋友了吗?
Have you seen my friend?
他很奇怪地一大早就离开了
He left absurdly early.
他走了?
He left?
他让我告诉你 他去见维多利亚了
He told me to tell you he’s gone to see Victoria
因为他很抱歉 但他已经找到了真爱
because he’s sorry,but he’s found his true love
他想余生和她一起度过
and he wants to spend the rest of his life with her.
什么?
What?
-你确定吗? -我肯定
-Are you sure? -I’m positive.
嘿! 嘿 等等! 等等!
Hey! Hey,wait! Wait!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
发生什么了?
What happened to you?
我找到了那颗星星
I found the star.
真不敢相信 你居然做到了
I can’t believe you did it.
我的星星呢? 我能看看吗?
Where’s my star? Can I see it?
-它漂亮吗? -是的
-Is it beautiful? -Yes.
竟然这么小呀
Well,it’s awfully small.
那只是一小片 作为你生日的纪念品
Well,that’s just a little piece. A token for your birthday.
好了…忘掉星星吧
Well…Well,then forget about the star.
这不是我要的星星
It’s not the star that I want.
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I do.
你想长大 变的成熟
You want to grow up and get over yourself.
-汉弗莱 -索朗
-Humphrey. -Thorn.
你大概是想死了
You must have a death wish.
汉弗莱 汉弗莱 别担心
Humphrey. Humphrey,it’s all right.
她是你的
She’s all yours.
你们才是完美的一对 祝福你们
You really are a perfect couple. The best of luck to you both.
那我要这个干什么? 这只是一把微不足道的星尘!
Well,why would I want this? It’s just a measly handful of stardust!
伊菲妮?
Yvaine?
她不能穿过石墙
She can’t cross the wall.
快!
Go on!
站住! 如果你穿过那里 你会死的!
Stop! Stop! If you go through there,you’ll die!
什么?
What?
如果你踏上人类的领地 你会变成陨石
If you set foot on human soil,you’ll turn to rock.
可悲肮脏的女人! 你把我带哪来了?
Wretched slattern! Where have you taken me?
准备进入石墙了是吗?
Planning to enter Wall,were you?
如果你愿意死的话 亲爱的 我很乐意帮你
If death is what you wish,my dear,I’d be more than happy to assist you.
你在和我说话?
Are you talking to me?
你啊 世界真小
You. Small world.
我没和你说话 我在和星星说话
Anyhow,no,I wasn’t. I was talking to the star.
什么星星?
What star?
我的女奴不是星星 傻瓜也看得出来
My slave girl’s no star. Any fool can see that.
如果她是的话 我很久以前
If she was,I’d have had the heart out of her chest
就把她的心挖出来了 相信我
a long time ago,trust me.
相信你? 我不想再犯错误了
Trust you? Not a mistake I’d be likely to make again.
想怎么死 萨尔? 掷铜板决定?
What’s it to be,Ditchwater Sal? Heads or tails?
-天啊 我们该走了 -她哪儿也不去
-Oh,God. Time to go. -She’s not going anywhere.
你会发现她愿意走的
I think you’ll find she is.
没事 你也可以去
It’s all right. You can come,too.
是要坐在马车里 还是被拖着走 随便你们
You can ride in the carriage or be dragged behind it. Your choice.
刚才发生什么了?
What happened?
要进就进吧 我不管了
Be my guest. I quit.
80年了 我一直阻止人们去另一边
Eighty years I’ve stopped you people going out.
但我更应该担心的是
What I should have been worrying about
如果另一边的人走进来会怎样
was those people from the other side coming in.
好吧 快告诉我发生什么了!
All right,just tell me what happened!
发生什么? 从哪说起呢?
What happened? Oh,where to start?
不!
No!
快!
Come on!
快!
Go on!
星星!
The star!
这位是谁?
And who else?
一个奴隶 等我们料理完我们的客人后
A slave for us. It will be nice to have someone to help mop up
她正好可以 帮我们打扫卫生
when we’ve finished with our little guest.
干的好 姐姐
Oh,good work,sister.
回来的很及时! 你越来越难看了!
And just in time,I see! You look awful!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你来这儿做什么?
What business do you have here?
塞普蒂默斯?
Septimus?
我认识你哥哥 普里默斯
I knew your brother,Primus.
我建议你快回答我 你在这干什么
Unless you wish to meet him in the afterlife,
不然你就去地狱认识他吧
I suggest you answer my question. What are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
I might ask you the same thing.
他们有四个人
There are four of them.
照我说的做 我们应该有机会
Do as I say and we may stand a chance.
等等 我怎么知道能相信你?
Wait. How do I know you can be trusted?
你不用 不过你还有更好的选择吗?
You don’t. Why? Do you have a choice?
-没有 -那好 我们走
-No. -Well,then,let’s go.
走开! 走开!
Get off me! Get off!
-乌拉? -塞普蒂默斯
-Una? -Septimus.
-乌拉! -妹妹!
-Una! -Sister!
崔斯坦! 别这样! 崔斯坦!
Tristan! No! Tristan!
我是你的…我是你的…我是你的妈妈
I’m your…I’m your…I’m your mother.
我是你的妈妈
I’m your mother.
-干得好 -她可以解脱了 是的
-Rather well. -Good riddance to you. Yes.
让我们把火灭了
Let’s put out those flames.
好吗?
Shall we?
那么 现在怎么办?
So,what happens now?
我们得学会一起生活
We have to learn to live with each other.
永远?
Forever?
我们继续吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!