But my father died.
我对他承诺 我会接管家族事业
I always promised him I’d take over the family business,
老女人也得保有活力 继续飞行
keep the old girl flying.
你们知道能一吐心扉 让我多么开心吗
You have no idea the lightness it brings to my heart
能对可爱的年轻人说出真心话
being able to confide in you charming young people.
为了船员们 我又得扮演莎士比亚船长这个角色
The pressure of maintaining the whole Captain Shakespeare persona
压力之大 我不知道该怎么说
for the sake of the crew,I don’t know.
有时…
Sometimes…
你们知道吗 我是属于自己塑造自己的一类人
You see,I’m very much a man of my own creation.
特别是叫这个名字之后 用几十年去苦心经营它
Even chose the name specially. Took me ages.
当我心里想着 英国传奇语言艺术家的时候
See,I’m thinking legendary British wordsmith.
我的船员和敌人却想着’砍人! 戳矛!'(和莎士比亚同音)
My enemies and crew are thinking,Shake! Spear!
谈起这些事能让我高兴点
It’s little things like that make me happy.
我不明白
I don’t understand that.
想快乐点就应该做回你自己
Surely it would make you happier just to be yourself.
你不想做这样的人 干吗还要这样做?
Why fight to be accepted by people you don’t actually want to be like?
是啊 干吗要这样对待自己?
Yeah. Why would anyone do that to himself?
确实是
Exactly.
靠港 准备好闪电桶!
Port ahoy! Ready the lightning barrels!
快点
Hurry up.
看起来不算很奇特 我会说实价的
Yeah. Doesn’t seem very fresh. I’ll be honest.
想体验一下它吗? 年轻的费迪南得?
Shall I give you a little taste,young Ferdinand?
不 不用 哦 看这个
No,no. Oh,there you go.
不错! 不过还是廉价货
Brilliant. Like they’re cheap.
我认为这玩意异常活跃 也很奇特
I think it’s still crackling,very much alive,still tres fresh.
-那么 开个好价格吧 -一万块?
-So,name your best price. -For 10,000 bolts?
上等货才值一万块
Ten thousand bolts of finest quality grade A.
是的 但这玩意还不好存取
Yeah,but it’s difficult to shift,isn’t it? Difficult to store.
如果要是税务局的人查到了…
If I get the Revenue Men in here sniffing round,what’s the…
给你个最好的价 150镑
Best price,150 guineas.
伙计们 把货拿回去准备起航
Gentlemen,put the merchandise back onboard and prepare to sail.
-哦 哦 -费迪南得 交谈愉快
-Whoa,whoa,whoa. -Ferdinand,always a pleasure.
等等 等等 一分钟 等等 亲爱的
Hold on. Hold on. One minute. Hold on,cuddles.
-他… -160镑 160镑
-Oh,he’s… -One-sixty. One-sixty.
你知道我今天特别的慷慨
Seeing as I’m feeling particularly generous today,
就给个200镑吧
I’ll settle for 200.
200镑? 你开玩笑吧?
Two hundred? Okay. You’re having a laugh.
你把头插在这里面过吗?
Have you had your head in that?
还是呆在空气稀薄的地方太久了?
Has he been sailing up where the air’s too thin?
-你说话很粗鲁 -我不说了
-You’re being very rude. -Not anymore.
-200镑 -180镑
-Two hundred. -One-eighty.
-200镑 -谈判不是这样的
-Two hundred. -That’s not negotiation.
我改下价格 185
I’m changing my number. One-eight-five.
-我听到的是200吗? -那是你嘴里说的 是的
-Did I hear 200? -From you,you did. Yeah.
-你说的200 -如果是我说的 那你就是口♥技♥演员
-You said 200. -If I did,you’re a ventriloquist.
好吧 195镑 最后出价
Okay,one-nine-five. Final offer.
195镑 加上成交税 那就是200
One-nine-five it is. So,with sales tax,that’s,let’s see,200.
算你狠 拿到后面去吧
Brilliant. Put it in the back.
难以置信 来
Unbelievable. Here.
有事吗? 要我帮忙吗?
Yes? Can I help you?
多管闲事
Nosy.
你有听到有关坠落流星的传言吗?
Have you heard any of these rumors going round about a fallen star?
人人都在谈论这个
Everyone’s talking about it.
能找到那些星星的话 咱就可以退休养老了
You get your hands on one of them,we can shut up shop. Retire.
-坠落的流星? -是啊
-Fallen star? -Yeah.
-旅行时没听说过? -没有
-Nothing on your travels? -No.
一点传闻都没听到过?
Not even a little sniff of a whisper?
市场里人人都在谈论这个
Everyone’s going on about it down at the market.
哪个市场? 石墙附近的市场吗?
Which market? The market near the wall?
是的
Yeah.
那么 费迪 别浪费时间去听
Well,Ferdy,you’re wasting your time listening to gossip
市场里的这些渣滓谣言了
from the kind of pond scum trading down there.
-好吧 如果… -哦 我的嘴巴 在这乱说
-Well,if it… -Oh,my word! Speak of the devil.
哦 是吗? 那你们在说什么?
Oh,yeah? What were you saying,then?
我在说你是多么能干的主妇啊 萨尔
Oh,what a wonderful woman you are,Sal.
没有你世界就完全是另一个样子了
How the world wouldn’t be the same place without you.
你气色不错 你把脚弄好了 是吧?
You look great. You’ve had your feet done,haven’t you?
你们有事要谈吧 萨尔 费迪 再见
But,you two,you have business to attend to. Sal. Ferdy. Good day.
走吧 我有新东西给你看
Come on. I’ve got something new for you.
莎士比亚船长
Captain Shakespeare.
停战!
Stand down!
认识下我的外甥 可怕的海盗
Meet my nephew,the fearsome buccaneer,
崔斯坦·索朗
Tristan Thorn.
他将加入我们返回老家的旅程
He’ll be joining us for our journey home.
我送你个礼物 让你在路上玩得开心
I have the perfect gift to keep you amused on the way.
右边 大懒狗!
Right,you lazy dogs!
让我们带着年轻的崔斯坦回家吧
Let’s get young Tristan on his way home!
不赖嘛
Touche.
很厉害哦
I’m impressed.
伊菲妮 我知道你是什么
Yvaine,I know what you are.
不 不 别害怕
No,no. Have no fear.
这里没人会伤害你 但其它地方有很多人想害你
No one on this vessel will harm you,but there are plenty who would.
你的情绪出♥卖♥♥♥了你 你得学会控制它们
Your emotions give you away,Yvaine. You must learn to control them.
每天你都不断变亮
You’ve been glowing more brightly every day,
我想你知道为什么会这样
and I think you know why.
我当然知道我为什么 我是一颗星星
Of course I know why I’m glowing. I’m a star.
-星星最擅长做什么? -肯定不是跳华尔兹了
-And what do stars do best? -Well,it’s certainly not the waltz.
-再试试 -好的
-Now try. -Okay.
-看到了吗? -非常好
-See? -Very good.
你说正西方吗?
Due west,you say?
你确定还有个女孩和他在一起?
And you’re certain he had a girl with him?
是的
Yeah.
你确定? 完全肯定? 确定你没有撒谎?
You’re sure? Absolutely sure? Sure you’re not lying?
如果撒谎我会在胸口划十字
I’d cross my heart if I had one.
-漂亮 -你最好说的是实话
-Brilliant. -You’d better be telling the truth,
你这个双面狗
you two-faced dog.
其实你可以给你弄一只 非常好的看门狗
I can get you one of them,actually. Very good guard dogs.
他们可以同时看到前方和背后
They can watch the back and the front door at the same time.
你要什么我都可以给你
I can get you anything you want.
我得到巴比伦蜡烛的机率是多少?
What are the chances of getting a Babylon candle?
那个机率不大
That one’s slim.
不过 我认识一个女孩 如果你知道我的…
Although,I did know a girl once,if you know what I mean…
我喜欢追女人
I’m a ladies’ man.
这女孩有个姐姐
who had a sister…
我想应该是个妇女
I think it was a woman.
她看起来很可怕 有张很丑的青蛙脸
Oh,she was terrible. Face like a bag of frogs. Ugly frogs.
够了
Enough.
抓紧了 船长掌舵啦
Hold on tight! The Captain’s at the helm!
那边就是通向石墙的路
So there’s the road you’ll need for Wall.
无论回家的旅程将会怎样 祝你一路顺风
Good luck on your journey home,Yvaine,wherever that may be.
祝你和维多利亚好运
And good luck to you,Tristan,with your Victoria.
我们该怎么回报你的好意呢?
Oh,how can we ever thank you enough for your kindness?
别这么说啦 别提了啦
Don’t mention it. No,seriously,don’t mention it.
名誉这东西 用一生的时间去建立 却可以在片刻被毁掉
Reputations,you know. A lifetime to build,seconds to destroy.
哦 崔斯坦 记住…
Oh,and Tristan,just remember…
好好去想想
Just think about it.
帮我给英格兰问个好 遇到你们俩是我的荣幸
Well,give my regards to England. It’s been a pleasure to meet you both.
别让那荡♥妇♥累着了 崔斯坦船长!
Mind you don’t wear that wench out,Captain Tristan!
他对你说了什么?
What did he say to you?
他什么时候说什么了?
What did he say when?
就是他和你说悄悄话的时候
Just then. When he whispered to you.
没啥…他…他就说我们应该利用闪电
No…No,he…He was just saying we should use the lightning
来给你弄个巴比伦蜡烛
to get you a Babylon candle.
以物换物啦
Barter for it,you know.
最后再问一遍 那女孩在哪?
For the last time,where is the girl?
带着宝石的女孩 她去哪了?
The girl with the stone! Where did she go?
-你在嘲笑我吗? -不
-Are you mocking me? -No…
相信我 如果你嘲笑我 你的小命就不保了!
‘Cause if you are,believe me,you have seconds to live!
真是个变♥态♥
What a freak.
清洗干净 彻底点
Clean this thoroughly.
狗屎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!