Tristan,he’s 97 years old.
是啊 所以他有足够的时间来练习 不是么?
Well,that’s given him plenty of time to practice,then,hasn’t it?
我能问你 为什么你要跨过那堵墙呢?
Why,may I ask,were you trying to cross the wall?
我也正想问你这个问题
I might ask you the same thing.
我有一个妈妈
I have a mother.
我是说 我有一个妈妈 她可能还活着
I mean,I have a mother. She could still be alive.
我也希望如此 我当然也想这样
Oh,I hope so. I certainly like to think so.
你砍下的链子
The chain you cut.
和你说的一样
Just like you said.
还有…
And…
玻璃花 她卖♥♥给你的花
And the glass flower. The flower she sold to you.
她说它能带来好运
She told me it would bring me luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个也是在篮子里带的 我从没打开过
This was also in the basket. I’ve never opened it.
是写给你的
It’s addressed to you.

Yep.
亲爱的崔斯坦 请知道我只想把最好的给你
My dearest Tristan,please know that I only ever wanted the best for you.
如果我的主人允许 我愿意与你形影不离
Had my mistress allowed it,I would have kept you in a heartbeat.
我最大的愿望 就是有一天 能够见到你
My dearest wish is that we will meet someday.
世上最快的旅行方法就是利用烛光
The fastest way to travel is by candlelight.
用它 想着我 只想着我
To use it,think of me and only me.
我会每一天都想你 永远
I will think of you every day,for always.
你的母亲
Your mother.
你有…你有火么?
Well,do you… Do you have a light?
妈妈?
Mother?
妈妈 我…真对不起 你还好么?
Oh! Oh,Mother,I’m so…I’m so sorry. Are you all right?
不好 我也不是你妈妈 快走开!
No,I’m not. And I’m not your mother,so get off me!
你…你不是我妈妈?
You’re…You’re not my mother?
难道我看起来像你妈妈么?
Do I look like I’m your mother?
不像
No.
对不起
Sorry.
你还好么? 需要帮忙么?
Well,are you all right? Do you want some help?
离我远点就是帮大忙了
You can help by leaving me alone!
好吧
All right.
天啊 点蜡烛 想我
Oh,my God. Light the candle and think of me.
我刚刚…就是在想我的…
I was. I was thinking of my…
只是 维多利亚和那颗星忽然闪过脑子…
But then Victoria and the star just popped into…
打扰一下 女士 对不起
Oh,excuse me,madam. Sorry.
这可能有点奇怪…你有看到流星吗
This may seem strange,but have you seen a fallen star anywhere?
-你真搞笑 -我是说真的 我们现在在坑里
-You’re funny. -No,really,we’re in a crater.
这一定是它掉下来的地方
This must be where it fell.
是啊 这是它掉下来的地方
Yeah,this is where it fell.
没错 如果你想知道得具体点
It is. Or if you want to be really specific,
就在上面 有一条奇怪的项链
up there is where this weird,bloody necklace
不知道从哪飞出来 把它从天空砸了下来
came out of nowhere and knocked it out of the heavens
当它只是在想自己的事情的时候
when it was minding its own business.
而那 就是它掉下来的地方
And over there is where it landed.
又被一个会飞的傻子 撞到这了!
And right here,this is where it got hit by a magical flying moron!
你就是那颗星! 真的吗?
You’re the star! You’re the star? Really?
哇 对不起 我不知道你是…
Oh,wow. I’m sorry. I had no idea you’d be a…
首先请允许我说声对不起
May I just say in advance that I am sorry?
-为什么对不起? -就为这个
-Sorry for what? -For this.
如果你说的是真的 现在你得和我一起走了
Now,if I am not mistaken,this means you have to come with me.
你要成为我的真爱 维多利亚的生日礼物
See,you’re going to be a birthday gift for Victoria,my true love.
那是当然了!
But of course!
没什么能比绑♥架♥一个受伤的女人 做生日礼物更浪漫的了!
Nothing says romance like the gift of a kidnapped,injured woman!
我哪都不和你去
I’m not going anywhere with you.
快点 你该在路上了 普里默斯
Hurry. You should be on your way now,Primus.
你一定要在你兄弟之前 找到那条红宝石项链
You must find the royal necklace with the ruby before your brothers.
我真希望你能夺取王位 做第一任仁慈的国王
I should like to see you take the throne. The first benevolent king.
我相信 如果你做国王 风暴要塞会变得更好
I don’t doubt Stormhold would be a better place under your rule.
真的?
Really?
恩 那真是太好了
Well,that is fascinating.
-你不这么想么 特修斯? -是的 没错
-Don’t you think,Tertius? -Yes,indeed.
塞普蒂默斯和特修斯王子! 恩…我…
Prince Septimus! Tertius. Well… Well. Well,well,I…
既然你们都来了 要不一起喝一杯?
Since you’re all here,won’t you join me in a toast?
真是个好主意
What a very good idea.
为风暴要塞的新国王干杯
To the new King of Stormhold,
不管你们兄弟中谁成为国王
whichever of you fine fellows it might be.
为风暴要塞的新国王干杯
To the new King of Stormhold.
你!
You!
你真觉得你会成为国王?
You really thought that you were king?
-你杀了主教? -不 普里默斯
-You killed the Bishop? -No,Primus.
是你拿错了杯子 才害了主教的
I think you’ll find that you killed the Bishop by drinking out of the wrong cup.
听着 在你和你的良知纠缠完后
Oh,look,when you finish wrestling with your conscience,
我可以建议你回到你的房♥间么?
may I suggest you return to your chamber?
宝石的事就交给我吧
Leave the quest for the stone to me.
我们这几年是怎么生活的?
How have we lived this way all these years?
我不在时 这地方得弄得适合我们这些女王居住
In my absence,I expect you to make it fit for the queens we are.
当我带回我们的奖品 我们就都能再次变年轻了
When I return with our prize,all of us shall be young again.
别害怕 妹妹们
Never fear,my sisters.
我不会失败的
I will not fail.
你都不睡觉的么?
Don’t you ever sleep?
晚上不睡
Not at night.
可能你没注意到 天才同学
May have escaped your notice,genius,
对星星而言 当晚上到来时
but that’s when stars have rather better things to do.
没有比出来发光 这样的事更好的了
They’re coming out,shining,that sort of thing.
是啊 不过可能你也没注意到 你已经不在天空中了
Yeah,well,it may have escaped yours,but you’re not in the sky anymore.
出去已经不在日程上了
Coming out is off the agenda.
发光嘛 暂停直到另行通知
Shining has been suspended until further notice.
在白天睡大觉的日子 没-有-啦
Oh,and sleeping during the day is O-U-T.
除非你有什么可以边走边睡的魔法
Unless you have some magical ability to sleep while you’re walking.
你那木瓜脑袋还没搞清楚么
Have you not got it into your thick head yet?
我哪也不去!
I’m not walking anywhere!
好吧
Fine.
就在坑里呆着吧 反正我也受够你了
Sit in a crater. I’ve had enough of you anyway.
我本打算把你带给我的维多利亚后 就送你回天上
I was gonna put you back in the sky once I’d brought you to my Victoria,
但是显然 你情愿永远坐在这
but clearly,you’d rather sit on your own in the middle of nowhere forever.
只是 你要怎么送我回天上呢?
And just how were you planning to get me back to the sky?
我知道最快的旅行方法 是通过烛光
I find the fastest way to travel is by candlelight.
-你有巴比伦蜡烛? -是的 我有巴比零蜡烛
-You’ve got a Babylon candle. -Yeah,I have a bubbling candle.
-是巴比伦蜡烛 -我就是那么说的啊
-A Babylon candle. -That’s what I said.
你说的是巴比零
You said Bubbling.
不管怎样 我都会把剩下的给你
Anyway,I was going to give what’s left of it to you.
可是这个已经没剩多少了
Well,that barely has one use left.
我现在不用它带我们回家 你开心了吧
So be grateful I’m not using it right now to get us both back to the wall.
除非你有了 带你自己回家的好办法
Unless you have a better way of getting yourself home.
好吧!
Fine!
扶我起来
Help me up.
好的 好的 我正在扶
All right. All right. I’m helping.
走快点行不?
And you are gonna have to walk quicker than that.
否则我就不能在一周内 赶回维多利亚那了
Otherwise,I’ll never get you back to Victoria in a week.
欲速则不达
Don’t push your luck.
少于一弗罗林不卖♥♥ 伯纳德! 明白么?
Don’t take less than a florin for him,Bernard! You understand?
-是 妈妈 -别磨磨蹭蹭的!
-Yes,Mother. -No dilly-dallying!
也别想在酒馆歇着偷懒 否则有你好看的!
And don’t even think of stopping at the tavern,Bernard,or you’ll be sorry!
一弗罗林买♥♥这只羊 孩子
A florin for your goat,boy.
它有点小 拉不动你的车
He’s a bit small to pull your cart.
说得很对
You’re quite right.
这样就好多了
That’s much better.
伯纳德!
Bernard!
伯纳德!
Bernard!
快点
Get on!
你是谁?
Who goes there?
你要把我怎么样 我只是个卖♥♥花的穷…
What do you want with me,a poor old flower…
快闭嘴 我知道你是做什么的
Oh,do shut up. I know what you are
我发誓你和我是一路人
and I swear by the ordinances of the sisterhood to which we both belong
也就是说 我今天不会伤你
that I mean you no harm this day.
我只是想吃点东西
I wish to share your meal.
好吧 一个人总是要小心些才好 我给你拿个椅子
Well,one can never be too careful. Sit down. I’ll get you a seat.
-还要别的么? -不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!