多谢还记得我 匹兹堡
Thanks for remembering, Pittsburgh.
今天有盛大演出
We got a great show for you today.
大型演出 特大号♥演出
A big show, a king-size show!
突然想到 你们睡得好吗
Which reminds me, how’re you sleeping?
谁还要牌
Who’s gonna hit me?
要牌要牌
Hit me! Hit me!
你还要牌
You gonna hit me?
要牌要牌
-Hit me! -Hit me!
谁还要牌
Who’s gonna hit me?
要牌要牌
-Hit me! -Hit me!
好吧我们开始
All right! Let’s go!
我们有囧D和步行者乐队
We gotJon D and The Walkers.
我们有霍利霍克乐队
We got The Hollyhocks.
我们有维克伯格乐队来到匹兹堡
We got The Vicksburgs in Pittsburgh.
但首先来修理下那个坚固的不变的心
But first it’s time to fix that solid not broken heart
我们要摇摆 摇摆 摇摆
if we’re gonna shake, bake, and make
来自伊利湖的欧尼德斯乐队
with Lake Erie’s own… The O-neders.
点烟 快 快 快
Fire one up. Come on. Come on. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
麦克风没开
The mike’s not on.
麦克风没声音
We-The mike’s not working.
麦克风没声音
The mike’s not working.
有谁没收钱吗快点
All right. Who am I not paying back here? Come on.
快唱吧
Man: Let’s here it. Come on!
快点
Man: Come on!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 我们是旺德斯乐队
Thank you. Thank you. We’re The Oneders.
旺德斯他们叫旺德斯
The Oneders? You know they’re The Oneders?
他们说是欧尼得到 我说的欧尼德斯
It said The “O-Need-ers. ” I said The “O-Need-ers. ”
1 2
Two-
开始唱
Forget it. Let’s go. Let’s go.
快点
Now
听着 盖 我告诉你
Look, Guy, I keep telling ya.
你是鼓手
You are the drummer.
你是顶梁柱 掐表的
You’re the backbone, the timekeeper.
这么大的演出 不能让一次冷场
You can’t let a tepid reaction from one matinee house
影响你对乐队的忠诚
affect your dedication to the band.
我就像一个玩具猴子在那演出
I was playing like one of those wind-up monkey toys.
他们把我们嘘下台了
They booed us off the stage.
吉米都听不出来他跑调了
Jimmy couldn’t even hear how off-key he was.
你们今晚一定可以扳回来 我向你保证
You’re gonna get it all back tonight, I promise you.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
你需要来自远东的异国美食
You need to sample the exotic cuisine of the Far East.
怎么样来吧 我请客
What do you say? Come on. I’m buying.
他♥娘♥的♥ 我们还真是时候
Well, son of a gun. We’re right on time.
我想让你见见这个人
Here’s somebody I want you to meet.
白先生
Mr. White…
这位是盖·帕特森
this is Guy Patterson.

Hi.
-坐吧 -你好
-Sit down. -How are you?
白先生是普利通唱片公♥司♥的
Mr. White is with Play-Tone records.
他恰好这周在城里
He just happened to be in town this week,
他下午看了演出
and he caught the show this afternoon.
噢 太棒了
Oh, great.
尽管如此
Nevertheless,
我想他要和你谈笔生意
I think he wants to talk business with you.
我听了你们的唱片 盖 我很喜欢
Well, I have heard your record, Guy, and I like it.
非常喜欢
I like it a lot.
“你所做的事” 很欢快
That Thing You Do, you know, it’s snappy.
是的 欢快
Yeah, snappy.
是打榜的歌♥
It’s a hit record.
我们想发行
We’d like to release it.
把万德斯乐队
And add The One-ders…
纳入普利通大家庭
to the Play-Tone stable of artists.
就这么简单
Just like that.
当然 还要签些协议
Well, some papers will have to be signed,
你们得把母带交给我
and you’ll have to get me the master recording tapes,
然后跟菲尔说再见
and you will have to say good-bye to Phil here.
不行 菲尔是我们的经纪人
Wait. No. Phil’s our manager.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我只是个星探
My bird-dogging is done.
普利通会好好照顾你们
Play-Tone’s gonna take real good care of you.
要是我们不想和普利通合作呢
Uh, what if we don’t wanna be with Play-Tone?
我不确定 我没恶意
I don’t know, no offense.
没关系
None taken.
你想留在匹兹堡
You want to stay in Pittsburgh
跟着三河演出
and play to the Three Rivers crowd,
就找菲尔吧
Phil here is your man.
不不 等等
No, no. Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.

Guy…
普利通有个州际巡演
Play-Tone has a show touring state fairs.
这可了不得 大场面
This is the big time. The full bore.
这是摇滚巡演
This is a rock ‘n’ roll tour
有万德斯参演
that will feature The One-ders
让你脑子停不下来
provided you quit sitting on your brain.
我们参加巡演
We’d be on tour?
是的!
Yeah!
巡演
A tour?
和普利通其他明星一起
With other stars of the Play-Tone galaxy.
我得和其他人谈谈
I have to talk this over with the rest of the band.
看到没
See what I mean?
聪明
Smart.
很好
Very good.
还有 有O-N-E的万德斯
Next… this One-ders with the O-N-E…
这名字不行
it doesn’t work.
容易混淆
It’s confusing.
从现在起 你们就叫奇迹乐队
From now on you boys will just be simply The Wonders.
就是欧尼德斯发生了奇迹的奇迹
As in I wonder what happened to The O-neders?
没错
That’s right.
普利通会向全国发行唱片
Play-Tone will release the record nationally,
但我们要做好多宣传工作
but you’ll be doing an awful lot of promoting as we go,
做好准备
so be prepared.
“我唯一的梦”在B面
All My Only Dreams is on the “B” side?
我们只在教堂录一遍
We only got one take of that when we did that in church.
能再录一遍吗
Could we rerecord that?
我想不用 就这样挺好
I don’t think so. I think it’s great just the way it is.
我们得给你们找些行头
We are gonna get you some new clothes.
合身的西装 漂亮的西装
Matching suits, nice suits.
漂亮的 因为你们是漂亮的小伙子
Nice, because you are nice boys.
也许你除外
Except maybe for you.
我们什么时候录新唱片
So when do we cut our next record?
巡演完了再说 吉米
Touring is the priority, um, Jimmy.
我们去见见普利通大家庭
We’re gonna meet up with the rest of the Play-Tone gang
尽快赶去哥伦布
in Columbus as soon as possible.
我们将和他们一起演出到劳动节
We’ll be out on the road with ’em until Labor Day.
我不行
Not me.
这就开始造♥反♥了
Is this a mutiny already?
不是 这个
No, see, um…
我已经报名参加海军陆战队了
well, I joined the United States Marine Corps back at home. So, um…
八月底要到南卡罗莱纳报道
I have to report to South Carolina at the end of August,
我八月底就要离开乐队
which means I have to leave the band at the end of August.
但八月底之前你都在乐队吧
But you will stay with the band until the end of August?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧 还有 菲是谁
OK, next, uh… who is Faye?
菲大概是我的女朋友
Faye’s sort of, uh, like my girlfriend.
哦 太贴心了
Oh, that is so sweet.
你要加人巡演吗
You want her on tour?
她是你的服装师
She’s your costume mistress.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!