我们在广♥告♥牌的排名已经21了
Did you know we became 21 in Billboard?
菲 吉米在戴安·丹哪里干什么
Faye, what is Jimmy doing at Diane Dane’s table?
他向她展示唱片已经排名21了
He’s showing her how the record made number 21 in Billboard.
爬升很快的唱片
A record actually climbing the charts.
她一定嫉妒得脸发绿
She’ll be chartreuse with envy.
我们要一杯这个 不要吸管
I’ll have another one of these with no straw.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我已经出了很多牌了
I’ve played a lot of cards.
很显然
Obviously.
想看底牌吗
Wanna see my deck?
瞧你得反应快
See? You gotta be quick.
跟我打要反应快
You gotta be quick with me.
我来宾州的伊利
I’m from Erie, P.A.
干杯
Cheers.
菲 告诉我件事
Tell me something, Faye.
你和吉米成为”你和吉米”有多久了
How long have you and Jimmy been you and Jimmy?
两年半
21/2 years.
喔 时间不短了呀
Whew. Now, that is a long time.
他很迷人
He’s amazing.
迷人 是的 他很迷人
Amazing. He is. He’s amazing.
那边的盖呢有人觉得他迷人吗
Now, what about Guy there? Does anybody at home think he’s amazing?
是的 他在伊利有个女朋友
Yeah, he has a girlfriend back in Erie.
嗯 叫媞娜 我见过两次
Um, Tina. I met her a couple times.
媞娜 他从来没跟我提过
Hmm, Tina. He’s never mentioned it to me.
他 嗯 我想可能有点
Well, he, um-I think that things are a little-
-那可太糟了 -是的
-Now that’s too bad. -Yeah.
-试试这个 细一点的镜框 -好
-Let’s try maybe these. Thinner frames. -Okay.
把这个摘下来 戴上这个
Take those off. Put these on.
-看着 盖 看着我 -很时髦吗
-Okay, look at me, Guy. Look at me. -These are hip?
不是 不算时髦 试试我的
No. Something else. Try mine. Try mine.
把牌藏起来 坐下
Hide your cards. Sit down.
你小心这些搞音乐的 他们作弊的
So, you gotta watch these guys. They’re musicians. They cheat.
我们出方片八和J
So, we’re gonna play the eight, jack of diamonds-
你们穿金色真好看
You fellas look great in gold.
我跟你们说过吗
Have I told you that?
你的合声部分弄明白了吗
You straight on those harmonies now?
没问题
Check.
小子们玩嗨点
Now, you boys have fun.
这里有点松了 这是什么
I think this is loose. What is this?
戴安·丹
That was Diane Dane.
瞧她
There she is.
戴安·丹 看看那裙子
Diane Dane. Look at that dress, huh?
金色的裙子
That’s a-That’s a gold dress,
像威斯康辛的日出
like a Wisconsin sunrise.
别挡道
Get out of my way.
下一个乐队
This next group…
棒极了
Excellent.
你们等了很久了
you’ve all been waiting for…
他们来了
here they are…
做他们做的事 排行榜飙升
playing that thing that’s racing up the charts…
注意了 威斯康辛
look out, Wisconsin,
他们是 奇迹乐队
it’s… The Wonders!
为什么我们唱完了还和伴舞的站在舞台上
Why do we have to stand on stage with those other acts at the end of the show?
因为我们是普利通星河的一部分
Because we’re members of the Play-Tone galaxy of stars.
你们看到今天下午伯纳萨的演员签售吗
Did you see the cast of Bonanza signing autographs this afternoon?
我和霍斯握手了 戴着他的枪和行头
I shook Hoss’s hand. He had his gun on and everything.
下个周末 比佛利山庄
Next weekend, The Beverly Hillbillies.
啊 艾利·梅 艾利·梅小姐 下水泥池子玩
Ah, Miss Elly May. Miss Elly May go skinny-dippin’ in the cement pond.
-艾利·梅 我喜欢她 -进来 进来 快点
-Elly May. I love her. -Inside, inside. Come on!
-计划变了 我们要尽快离开 -我们要去哪
Change of plans. We are leaving here just as soon as possible.
“你所做的事”成为有史以来爬升最快的
That Thing You Do is the fastest-rising single
普利通单曲唱片
in the history of the Play-Tone label.
明天一早 你们奇迹乐队
As of tomorrow morning, you Wonders-
成为全国排行榜第七
You’ve got the number 7 record in the country.
我的天啊
-Oh, my God! -Ohh!
注意头发
Watch the shelf.
听着 州级演出都是小菜
Look, state fairs are small potatoes.
我们乘飞机 飞往西海岸
We are on a plane, flying to the coast…
就等机场安排航♥班♥
as long as we make the airport on time.
-去加尼弗尼亚 -迪斯尼
-To California? -Disneyland?
本周第七 下周第一
Guy: Number 7 this week. Number 1 next week.
如果我们成为第一 是不是意味着金唱片
If we become number one, does that mean we get a gold record?
金唱片是卖♥♥出50万张
500,000 copies for a gold.
戴上你的眼镜 太阳镜 满足他们的要求
Put your glasses on, Shades. Give ’em what they want.
马来了
The horses are coming.
礼车呢
Where’s the limo?
好吧 伙计们 快走
All right, men, let’s go!
等等 我跟他们一起的 吉米
No, wait. I’m with them. Jimmy!
女士们 爬上车顶跟我们一起走
Ladies, climb on top of the car with us!
等等 她跟我们一起的
Hey, hold it! She’s with us!
我喜欢威斯康辛
Well, I like Wisconsin.

Come on!
走走走走走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
真巧碰到你
Hey, fancy meeting you here.
听上去不太好
That does not sound good.
你没事吧
You feeling OK?
有事
No.
有事
No?
这里有点冷 是吗
It’s cold in here, isn’t it?
不 你发烧了
No, you’ve got a fever.
发烫了 躺下
You’re warm. Here, lie down.
-得把你捂着 -溜冰的 和普利通大人开乐队会议
-Just gotta bundle you up. -Skitch, band meeting with Herr Play-Tone.
好的
OK.
好了
There you are.
睡觉 不许说话
Now, sleep. No talking.
我们马上就到西海岸了
We’re winging our way to the coast.
嗯 加尼弗尼亚
Mmm, California.
我们来了
Here we come.
知道吗 菲有点不舒服
You know, Faye’s not feeling very good.
我想知道我们什么时候能进录音棚
I wanna know when we’ll get into a recording studio.
一步一步来 伙计们
First things first, fellas.
你们得先去拜访索尔·希勒先生
You have to go off and pay homage to Mr. Sol Siler.
他是普利通唱片公♥司♥的创始人和董事长
He’s the founder and chairman of Play-Tone records.
我们住什么酒店
What hotel are we staying at?
是露西和瑞吉住的酒店
It’s the place Lucy and Ricky stayed
他们演弗莱德和伊索尔的时候
when they came out with Fred and Ethel.
然后去录音棚
And then we go into the studio?
没错
Exactly.
因为所有这一切
‘Cause the point of all this
都是为了再发唱片
is to make more records.
你们觉得在大♥片♥露个脸怎么样
What would you fellas think about making an appearance in a major motion picture?
哇哦 什么电影
Whoa-ho-ho! What movie?
然后 还有更厉害的 如果电♥话♥上谈得好
Then, something very grand on the horizon, if I have worked the phones correctly
好莱坞电视综艺秀 嗯
The Hollywood Television Showcase. Hmm?
-我们要上电视了 -噢 天啊
-We are gonna be on TV. -Oh, man!
然后 吉米 日落大道上的碟王工作室
After that, Jimmy, Discmaster Studios on Sunset,
你们可以录唱片了
you will cut another record.
还有问题 别问了
Any other questions, don’t ask.
我已经厌烦跟你们说话了 菲怎么样了
Because I’m so sick of talking to you. What is wrong with Faye?
让一下
-Excuse me. -Oh.
她发烧了
Well, she’s got a fever.
两片白的一片蓝的 她会睡得像个婴儿
Okay. Give her two white ones and one blue one. She’ll sleep like a baby.
-哦 琼 我们的琼小姐 -是的
-Oh, Joan. Our Miss Joan. -Yes?
-我们还有多久到斯坦普莉顿 -应该不到一个小时
-How long are we gonna be on the ground at Stapleton? -Shouldn’t be more than an hour.
-请确保没人打扰我好吗 -当然
-Will you make sure that I’m not disturbed until then? -Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
兰尼 把糖纸给我
Lenny, give me that paper.
把糖纸给我
Give me the paper.
兰尼 你去看看能不能去驾驶舱玩玩
Lenny, why don’t you go and see if you can visit the cockpit?
就说是你生日 快走快走
Tell ’em it’s your birthday. Go, go, go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!