Eat my shorts, captain.
闭嘴 我打死你
Shut up! I’ll kick your ass.
好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Ready.
开心点
Hi. Have fun.
这个组合来自本地
Emcee: This next group, they’re all locals.
家在伊利
They call Erie home.
这个 欧尼德斯
The… O-neders.
是”One-ders”
That’s “The One-ders. ”
1 2 3 4.
1, 2, 3, 4.
太快了 盖 慢点
That’s too fast, Guy. Slow down!
过来 过来
Come on, come on.
慢点太快了慢点
Slow down! Too fast! Slow it down!
哦不 太快了
Aw, come on. That’s too fast.
哦 得了 盖
Aw, come on, Guy. Aw.
伙计 什么情况
Man, what’s goin’ on here?
不错啊
It’s all right!
你真走运
You’re a lucky man!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
太棒了
That was fantastic!
快过头了 伙计
That was way too fast, man.
这是民谣
It’s a ballad!
没错
You’re right.
不 很棒很棒
No, it was great! It was great!
噢 邪恶的
Oh, that’s wicked!
绝对是邪恶的
That’s sure wicked!
欧尼德斯是冠军
The O-neders are the champions!
因为他们的”你所做的事”
Because they do That Thing You Do!
太棒了 太棒了 伙计们
That was great! That was great, you guys!
过来听我跟你们说
Come over here. I wanna talk to you.
去过维拉皮亚诺餐厅吗
You ever been to Villapiano’s?
报纸上说机场旁边吃意大利面的
What, the spaghetti place out by the airport that’s been in the papers?
没错 你们一定要来 一定要来
Yeah. I gotta have ya. I just gotta have ya.
你们下周去我们那唱
I want you playin’ at my place next weekend.
怎么样
What do you say, huh?
有钱吗
Jimmy: Will there be money involved?
我付你们100 怎么样
I’ll pay you 100 bucks. How’s that?
我们一定去
Guy: We’ll do it.
我不知道
Guy: I don’t know.
我可以听到脑子里的节奏
It’s like I could hear the beat in my head, you know.
靠边
Pull over!
嘿你们太邪恶了
Hey! You guys are wicked!
你开车都这么快
You even drive too fast!
你怎么跟他一起他是鼓手
What are you doin’ with him? He’s a drummer!
嘿 One-ders!
Hey, One-ders!
不知道 我很久没演出了
I don’t know. I haven’t played in front of people
有点紧张
in so long, so I was nervous.
可快起来好听
But it sounds better fast.
吉米想慢点 可是他错了
Jimmy wanted it slow, but he was wrong.
这是首快歌♥
It’s an up-tempo number.
我们赢了
And we won!
那个叫吉米的有个女朋友叫菲
ThatJimmy fella certainly has a gal pal in Faye.
他们俩真可爱 嗯
They make a cute couple, huh?
我只参加过叔叔的乐队
The only other band I was in was my uncle’s band.
免费在婚礼上演奏 然后就解散了
We played this wedding for free, and then we broke up.
这次居然赢了钱
This one gets a paying gig.
你下个周末干嘛
So, what are you doin’ next weekend?
还用说
Are you kidding?
去看我男朋友乐队的演出
I’m gonna see my boyfriend’s music group.
获奖的乐队
Award-winning music group.
你演出的餐馆在 机场旁边
Yeah, and you’re playing at a restaurant out by the… airport?
维拉皮亚诺餐厅
Villapiano’s.
可以试试”C C A”
Why don’t we go, uh, “C,” “C,” “A”-
不 就是你刚才弹的
No. The way you just played it.
-为什么 为什么不能听听A怎么样 -不行
-Why don’t we-But why don’t we hook it in “A”? -No!
-不行小合唱应该像你刚才那样 -三明治
-No, the minor chord, the way you just played it. -Sandwiches.
我知道为什么不能试试A
I know! Why don’t wejust listen to it in “A'”?
我怎么写的你怎么弹 一首哀伤的歌♥
Look, I wrote it the way you just played it. It’s a sad song.
-他们总这样 -是的
-Are they always like this? -Yes.
有查德在更糟
-Yes. -You should’ve seen ’em with Chad.
-我不是要改你的歌♥ -糟透了
-I’m not trying to change your song. -Terrible.
-是吗 -嗯哼
-Yeah? -Mm-hmm.
-哦 菲 这是腊肠三明治 -是啊
-Oh, Faye. Is this a bologna sandwich? -Yeah.
-再不要给我买♥♥腊肠三明治 绝不 -好吧
-Never, ever bring me a bologna sandwich again. Ever. -Okay.
-绝不 绝不 -好吧
-Ever. Never. -Okay.
你自己做三明治吧
You can make your own sandwich.
-也行 -腊肠三明治
-That’s only fair. -Bologna sandwich!
披头士这么弹就很好
-All right. … works just fine for The Beatles.
我们要模仿他们本人吗
Yeah, well-We’re gonna sound like the lads themselves?
那何必还唱这个
I mean, why are we even bothering with this song?
为了返场的
It’s for our encore.
艾德·苏利文叫我们去谈谈
Ed Sullivan calls us back for a chat.
好吧 那不要 我们需要慢一点的歌♥
All right. Let’s shove it. We need somethin’ slow anyway.
不需要
No, we don’t.
我一直在写民谣
-I’ve been workin’ on a ballad. -Oh.
-叫做”我唯一的梦” -是写我的
-It’s called, “All My Only Dreams. ” -It’s about me.
抱歉拖你下水了
I’ve dragged you into hell. I’m sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
19桌的披萨好了
Table 19, your pizza’s ready.
什么时候唱”你所做的事”
Hey, when are you gonna play That Thing You Do?
我们就想听这个
That’s what we wanna hear!
我们已经名声在外了
Uh, has our fame preceded us?
我们来泡妞跳舞的
Hey, we came here to meet girls and dance,
没跳舞怎么泡妞
and we can’t meet girls until we dance!
好吧 咱们这次可以试试快点
All right, this is an opportune time to pick it up a little.
这首歌♥给后面的那个孩子
All right, here’s one for the kid in the back.
跳舞吧
Let’s dance!
嘿 跳舞吧
Hey, let’s dance.
烧吧 烧吧
Let it burn. Let her burn.
烧一晚上吧
Let her burn all night.
他♥娘♥的♥让我大半夜的跑来
Bring me out here in the doggone middle of the night
关灯
to turn off the light.
臭小子一事无成
Can’t he ever get anything right?
“哦 不 爸 我一定把灯关了”
“Oh, no. No, Dad, I’ll-I’ll be sure to turn the lights off. ”
在家都不会关灯
Hell, he couldn’t turn a light off at the house.
怎么会记得关掉店子里的灯
Why would he ever turn one off down here at the store?
知道这是啥
Know what that is?
总统闪卡
Presidential flash cards?
奖金
A bonus.
知道为什么
Do you know why?
完全没概念
I have no idea.
为了勾住你们
To entice you back.
欧尼德斯名声在外了
The word is out on you O-neders.
嘿 是欧奈德斯
Hey, that’s O-nedders.
你们来的第二个晚上门都踩破了
The door went up on your second set tonight.
人们呼朋唤友来维拉皮亚诺
People were callin’ their friends to come down to Villapiano’s.
是吗
Yeah?
我在你们身上赚饱了
I’m gonna make a fortune off you.
我跟你说 嘿 别亮你们的假身份证了
I tell you-Hey, don’t even bother with the fake I.D.s.
维拉皮亚诺关门了 兰斯 兰斯
Villapiano’s is closed. Lance! Lance.
媞娜干嘛去了
Like, so whatever happened to Tina?
哦 她要帮她妈妈 在特百惠的派对做饭
Um, she had to help her mom with a Tupperware party, making food.
她最好下次还是来一下
Well, she better get herself down here next time,
姑娘们都在谈论你们
’cause all the girls were talking about you guys
在厕所里
in the bathroom.
是吗
Yeah?
我差点打了一个叫克里希的
I almost slugged some girl called Chrissy.
-克里希·汤普金斯 -棕色短发
-Chrissy Thompkins? -Short brown hair.
等等 你们在说什么她是谁
Wait. What did I miss? Who is she?
灰色点点裙子 喝啤酒的 在自♥拍♥机那边
Oh, gray polka-dot dress, nursing a beer, over by the photo-booth.
两场都在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!