我们听到了 在JET放了三遍
We heard it. It was on J.E.T. three times.
-你们喜欢吗 -是的 我们都疯了
-You like that? -Yes. We went nuts.
我爸最后也动心了 我说
Even my dad was impressed eventually. I mean
我打电♥话♥给你 可你在车上
I tried to call you, but, um, well, you’re in that camper.
拜访了几个电台的朋友后
Well, after I visited some of my friends in the local radio scene…
我去钓了会鱼
I took in a couple of hours of fishin’.
-你钓过鱼吗 -没
-You ever go fishin’? -No.
你该学学钓鱼
Oh, you gotta learn to fish.
那是我思考的时间
It’s where I get all my thinkin’ done.
不说我了 我有个问题问你
But enough about me. Got a question for you.

Okay.
你的朋友们呢叫他们一起
Where are your pals? Get ’em up.
我们今天出发去匹兹堡
We’re movin’ out down Pittsburgh way.
干嘛
Why?
大型的摇滚演出有旺德斯参加
Big rock and roll extravaganza that’s gonna feature The Oneders.
别那么吃惊 经纪人就是干这个的
Don’t look so shocked. That’s what managers do.
不 我有工作
I ca-I got my job.
哦 是的 工作 在这里
Oh, yeah. You work… here.
明天请假行吗
Can you take tomorrow off?
应该可以 等我今晚干完活
Yeah, I suppose so, uh, if I finish up tonight.
责任心 我喜欢
Conscientious. I like that.
听着 如果早上有什么状况 喝多了
But look. If you get a jump-start on the mornin’, all gassed up…
你们有充足的时间赶上下午场
the four of you should have no trouble gettin’to the matinee in plenty of time.
哦等等 有五个人 菲
Oh, wait. There’s five of us-Faye.
她一定要去 她在乐队的时间比我都长
She’s gotta come. She’s been with the band longer than I have.
你把她绑在车顶我都不管
You can tie her on the roof rack for all I care.
清晨出发 你和你的朋友们要去匹兹堡了
We leave at dawn. You and your pals are goin’ to Pittsburgh!
匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
快点 孩子们 他们在等我们
Okay, boys. Come on in. They’re expectin’ us.
-有没有吃的额 霍瑞斯先生 -你饿了
-Can we get some food, Mr. Horace? Yes. -You hungry?
-我饿了 -菲 你没事的
-I’m hungry. -Okay, Faye. You’re available.
拿着钱 过几个路口有家餐馆
Here’s some money. Couple of blocks down on the right, there’s a diner-
维克·考斯老大 他是谁
Boss Vic Koss. Who is he?
他是这里的大人物
He’s the main man around here.
你们别走散了 我去见个人
Okay, you kids stick together. I gotta go see a man about a dog.
很好 霍瑞斯请吃早餐
Very funny. Breakfast on Horace?
-牛排和鸡蛋 -哇哦 这是我们
-Uh, steak and eggs. -Oh, wow. That’s us.
-嘿 打搅下 -怎么了
-Hey, excuse me? -What?
-这里有多少座位 -2203
-How many seats does this place hold? -2,203.
我每个都要清理
I gotta clean up every one of’em.
溜冰的 嘿
Skitch! Hey.
这里能装多少人
How many people you think this place holds?
2,203.
溜冰的
Skitch?
我是哭好 还是尿裤子好
I’m either gonna cry or wet my pants.
嘿 杰基·格里森在这里演出过
Hey, Jackie Gleason played here.
“一代宗师”
The Great One?
-金斯顿三重奏 -一帮弹琴的
-Kingston Trio. -Mm-hmm. Bunch ofbanjo pickers.
-佩吉·李 -胖妞 不过我喜欢
-Peggy Lee. -Chubby, but I like that in a woman.
-哇哦 戴尔·帕克斯顿 -谁
-Wow. Del Paxton. -Who?
戴尔·帕克斯顿
Del Paxton.
戴尔·帕克斯顿在哪
Del Paxton? Where?
给我笔 我在他旁边签个名
Gimme a pen. I’m signin’ my name right next to his.
进来 你个小泼妇
Get in there, you little vixen.
什么情况 你们这群傻瓜进错房♥间了
‘Scuse me. You pricks are in the wrong dressing room.
是吗你以为你是谁 维克·考斯老大
Oh, yeah? And who do you think you are, Boss Vic Koss?
艾比 你问问比奇斯这些猴子是哪的
Abby, why don’t you talk to Peaches, find out where these monkeys belong.
-是 考斯先生 -你 穿上鞋起来
-Yes, Mr. Koss. -You. Get up and put those shoes on.
是的 穿好
Yeah. Those shoes.
喜欢抽雪茄是吗给我放回去
Big cigar smoker, are ya? Put those back where you got ’em.
快点
Now!
小乔治·麦肯 你2米9吗走远点
George Mikan Jr. What are you, 6 feet 100? Get away from me.
那边 天啊 里面臭死了
That way. Light a match in there. My God.
快走 快走 快走
Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go.
你那张臭嘴
You and your idiotic mouth.
维克·考斯老大是个混♥蛋♥
Boss Vic Koss is an asshole.
嘘你想我们被踢出去吗
Shh! You wanna get us kicked out?
他听不到我们 这里是防空洞
He can’t hear us. We’re in a friggin’ bomb shelter!
出了大事我们也没事
If the big one happens, we’re gonna be okay…
因为我们在地壳下一英里
because we are a mile beneath the crust of the Earth.
你闭嘴
Would you shut up!
你和考斯先生共事多久了
So, how long you been workin’ with Mr. Koss?
太久了
Too long.
我听说他是个大人物
I hear he’s a very important man.
他自以为是
He thinks so.
我是旺德斯的鼓手
I’m, uh, the drummer with the Oneders.
我是那混♥蛋♥的秘书
I’m the secretary with the asshole.
喂 等等 慢点 等会
Hello. Wait. Hold on. Just a second.
-怎么了 -等会 等等 等等 这是吃的吗
-What? -Just a second. Wait, wait, wait. Is that food?
-不是 -是吃的吗
-No. -It isn’t food?
我闻到吃的了 不许带食物进剧院
I smell food, and there is no food allowed in the theater.
不许有食物 外面有牌子 我负责这里
There’s no food. There are signs out there. This is my theater.
嘿 她跟我们一起的 旺德斯乐队的 我们的律师
Hey. She’s with us. She’s with The Oneders. She’s our lawyer.
好吧好吧 大明星 随便你们
All right. All right, Mr. Big Shot. Whatever.
她弄洒了 打扫的又不是她
If she spills it, it ain’t her butt in the ringer.
“律师”
-“Lawyer. ” -Mmm.
-谢谢 -噢 谢谢你
-Thank you. -Oh, thank you.
-你知道这里有多少座位吗 -多少
-Hey, you know how many seats there are in this theater? -How many?
-2,203. -Wow.
-是啊 真希望媞娜能看到 -她怎么不来
-Yeah. I wish Tina could see this. -Why can’t she?
她 在看牙
She’s, uh, getting dental work done.
-有点晕 开不了车 -哦
-She’s gonna be too woozy to make the drive. -Wow.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
哦 不
Uh, no. Mm-mmm.
在这么大的地方演出
-Playing such a big place? -Mm-mmm.
知道吗 菲 在娱乐圈 在乐队里
Showbiz, Faye. You know? When you’re in a band…
要学着俯视2200个尖叫的粉丝
you gotta learn to stare down 2,200 screamin’ fans…
然后说:砰
and say, uh, boo!
我只是个跟班的 我都紧张
I’m just tagging along and I’m nervous.
什么意思 跟班的
What do you mean, taggin’ along?
你是我们的一员 万德乐队成员
You’re one of us. You’re a Oneder.
为什么因为我买♥♥吃的优秀的送餐员
Why? ‘Cause I carry the food? Wonderful food carrier.
不 不 不 你做了很多
No, no, no. You-Lots of things.
你的声音在唱片里 你的掌声很重要
You’re on the record. Your hand claps are very important to the song.
你是乐队的元老
And you were present at the very birth of a band.
-你起的名字 -不 你起的名字
-You named us. -No, You named the band.
不 我只是说出来 只有你明白
No, I said something that made sense to no one but you.
你灵光闪现
You had, like, a cosmic force bolt through you…
我们就有了名号♥
and that’s what gave us an identity.
我可没想得那么远
Wow. I never really thought about it to that extent.
你是万德的一员
You are one Oneder,
没有你这样的女人我们只能悲惨地流浪
and we will be wandering woefully without one woman such as you.
我的女朋友和食物终于来了
-Wow. -There’s my girlfriend and the food.
WITI广播提醒
WITI radio calendar reminder.
维克·考斯老大 三河床垫之王
Boss Vic Koss, the Three Rivers mattress king…
带来大队摇滚明星
presents a cavalcade of rock and roll stars…
在奥芬剧院现场演出
live and in person at the majestic Orpheum Theater.
两场大戏 维克伯格乐队 伊丽莎白·安娜
Two big shows with The Vicksburgs, Elizabeth Anne…
霍利霍克乐队和许多其他演出
The Hollyhocks and many, many others.
来自提供21点特别床具
From the man who gives you the $21 blackjack sleep set special…
你只需要说”要牌 维克·考斯老大”
all you have to do is say, “Hit me, Boss Vic Koss. ‘”
维克伯格和匹兹堡 维克伯格乐队和匹兹堡乐队
Vicksburg and the Pittsburgh. Vicksburgs and Pittsburghs.
艾比 揉揉 给我揉揉
Abby, the rub. Give me the rub.
女士们
Ladies.
小子们怎么样了
How’re my boys?
准备大开杀戒
Ready to show Pittsburgh no mercy.
哈喽 匹兹堡
Hello, Pittsburgh!
哈喽 匹兹堡 哈喽
Hello, Pittsburgh, hello.
-维克·考斯老大 -维克·考斯老大
-Boss Vic Koss. -Boss Vic Koss.
我是谁
Who am I?
-维克·考斯老大 -维克·考斯老大
-Boss Vic Koss. -Boss Vic Koss.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!