手很利索 吹牛高手
Roving hands, but good cock ‘n’ bull.
戴尔·帕克斯顿
Del Paxton. Mm-hmm.
戴尔·帕克斯顿坐在那边
Del Paxton’s sitting over there?
是的
Yeah.
盖比 哈哈哈
Gabby, ha ha ha!
哦 盖比 他欠我钱
Oh, Gabby? He owes me money, man.
我的天啊
Oh… oh, oh, my God.
我的天啊 戴尔·帕克斯顿就坐在那里
Oh, my God. Del Paxton is sitting over there.
我失去你了 是吗
I just lost you, didn’t I?
你想见他吗
You wanna meet him?
什么不 不
What? No… no.
-这是真的吗 -这就是盖比
-Ain’t that the truth. -That’s Gabby.
玛格丽特 这是谁
Margueritte, what you got here?
也许你不信 戴尔
You may not believe this, Del,
这孩子听说过你
but this kid has heard of you.
是吗过来坐下 请我喝一杯
That right? Well, sit down. Buy me a drink.
戴尔·帕克斯顿 贵姓
Del Paxton. Who are you?
我叫盖·帕特森 来自宾夕法尼亚的伊利
I’m Guy Patterson. I’m from Erie, Pennsylvania.
我在奇迹乐队
I’m in a band called The Wonders,
刚出了一张唱片
and we’re-we just cut a record,
我来到了西海岸
and we’re out here on the coast,
我是打鼓的
and I play the drums,
我有你的全部唱片
and I have all your records.
哦 不是全部的 但是很多
Well, not all of them, but a lot of them.
起码被人没收之前
At least I did until some of them got swiped
我当时在德国驻扎
when I was stationed in Germany,
你在德国演出
and you were playing in Germany
当时我在那里驻扎
at the time I was stationed there.
但你知道吗 我没看到你
But, you know what? I couldn’t see you
因为你在汉堡演出
because you were playing in Hamburg
我在慕尼黑
and I was stationed in Munich.
但我听你的唱片
But I listen to your records,
我觉得你很棒
and I think you’re great.
你是我最忠实的粉丝
You are my biggest fan.
谢谢
Thanks.
再来一杯轩尼诗
I’ll have another Hennessey.
给戴尔·帕克斯顿一杯轩尼诗
A Hennessey for Del Paxton.
好的
All right.
乐队无法维持的
Ain’t no way to keep a band together.
乐队来来去去
Bands come and go.
但不管跟谁 你得坚持玩
You got to keep on playin’, no matter with who.
你们还行吗
You guys any good?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们有
Yeah, man, we got-
吉米 兰尼 我 还有菲
Jimmy and Lenny and me and… Faye-
我们的歌♥比较欢快
We got something snappy.
我真这么想的
Really think we do.
我相信你
I’m sure you do,
但迟早 你们会变疯的
but sooner or later, something makes you crazy:
钱 女人 旅行
money, women, the road.
或只是时间 伙计
Hell, man, just time.
我一起只有2个月
Well, we’ve only been together for 2 months.
我待过的乐队 2个月已经很长了
Some bands I been with, that’s 2 months too long.
打烊了 情侣们
Last call, lovers.
我走了
I’m gone.
你坚持打鼓
You keep on playin’…
小心你的钱
and watch your money.
不会出大问题
You’ll land on your feet.
谢谢你的款待
Thanks for your hospitality.
谢谢 戴尔·帕克斯顿
Thank you, Del Paxton.
不错的年轻人 嗯 玛格丽特
Nice young man, huh, Margueritte?
哦 非常不错 戴尔 晚安
Oh, very nice young man, Del. Good night.
-晚安 玛格丽特 -谢谢 戴尔
-Night, Margueritte. -Thank you, Del!
看看你
Just look at you.
你现在对我没用了
You’re no good to me now.
你这身戏服不错
Hey, that’s a nice monkey suit you got on there…
但你不能在这里停车
but you still can’t park here.
你太棒了 真的
You are so great. You are.
-你是很棒的女孩 -真的我很棒
-You’re a great gal. -Really? I’m a great gal?
-是的 真的 你是很棒的女孩 -女孩
-Yep, you are. You’re a great gal. -A gal?
很棒的女孩 真的 我是女孩
A great gal. Imagine that. I’m a gal.
你得下车了
You have to get out of my car now.
好的
Okay.
玛格丽特 你怎么和这个年轻的先生一起
Margueritte, what are doing with young squire?
我的责任
My civic duty.
-你的责任 -盖
-Your civic duty? -Guy!
-他是你的 -四个之一
-Is he yours? -One of four.
谢谢你把他送回来
Thank you for his safe return.
看着他 再喝一杯马提尼 我就带他回家了
Well, keep a better eye on him. One more martini, I’d have me a cabana boy.
-过来 -谢谢你 玛格丽特
-Come on. -Thank you, Margueritte.
别哭丧着脸 劳埃德 迟到是种时髦
Oh, don’t look so sad, Lloyd. We’ll be fashionably late.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
有点醉
I’m kinda drunk.
你受得了好消息吗
Well, can you take some good news?
当然 没问题
Yes, with the best of them.
你们可以上好莱坞电视综艺秀了
You boys got The Hollywood Television Showcase.
全国电视直播 我过来亲自告诉你
That’s a live shot on nationwide TV. I came by to tell you personally.
好莱坞综艺秀
Hollywood Showcase!
我要你把乐队集♥合♥起来
I want you to round up your group…
明早按时出场
and show up on time tomorrow.
行吗行吗
All right? All right?
-没问题 -晚安
-You got it. -Good night!
好了 好了 我下班了
That’s it. That’s it. I’m off duty.
我下班了 你高兴了
I’m off duty. Are you happy?
这些事情我必须要做 劳埃德
-I can’t just shirk these responsibilities, Lloyd. -Uh-huh.
哦 不不不不不不不 盖 盖 盖 盖
Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. Guy. Guy, Guy, Guy.
你上楼 好好睡一觉
You go upstairs. You go night-night and you get some sleep.
带上他
Bring him along.
从泡迪先生到这个 我看不行 盖
From Mr. Pouty to this. I don’t think so. Guy…
这些事明天你都不会记得 明早去找酒店经理
You won’t remember much of this conversation, so check with the hotel operator in the morning.
她都知道的 劳埃德 快走 免得出事
She has all the information. Lloyd, please, let’s go, before it gets too late.
再见 晚安
Bye-bye. Good night.
我是斯巴达克斯
I am Spartacus!
来吧 年轻的先生
Come on, young squire.
来吧 来吧 你没事的
Come on. Come on. You’ll be all right. Come on.
早啊 盖 出大事了
Good morning, Guy. We have a crisis here.
你的贝斯手不见了 而你还在床上
Your bass player has disappeared, and you are still in bed!
我打电♥话♥通知你把你的人带到电视台
Just calling to tell you to get your patootie down to the television studio!
你们今晚要上电视
You’re gonna be on TV tonight!
借过借过
Excuse me! Excuse me!
兰尼在哪
Where’s Lenny?
帮我买♥♥汽水去了
Gettin’ me a soda.
吉米呢
Where’s Jimmy?
在厕所里吐的那个吗
He the guy throwin’ up in the bathroom?
我靠 你怎么了
Holy cow! What’s wrong with you?
嘿 盖 我猜
Hey, Guy, I think-
菲传染给我了
I think Faye gave me something.
还有几个小时就上电视了
We’re on TV in a few hours.
我知道
I know!
嘿 盖 你觉得她怎么样
Hey, Guy, what do you think of her?
她是花♥花♥公♥子♥兔女郎
She was a Playboy bunny!
昨晚带我去她家了 和一群野狼一起
Took me up to her apartment last night, way up with the coyotes,
我嚎了几嗓子
where I did me some howling.
我们的贝斯手呢
Where’s our bass player?
他不在这里
Isn’t he here?
不在 我得打电♥话♥给酒店
No. I gotta call the hotel.
开车去拉斯维加斯有多远
How far a drive is it to Las Vegas?
我今晚要开车去那 穿过沙漠和闹市
‘Cause I’m driving there tonight, through the desert with the top down.
我恋爱了 溜冰的 满脑子星星
I’m in love, Skitch! Freakin’ stars in my head.
吐了汉默斯坦先生
Upchucking, Mr. Hammerstein?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!