You name the place. I’ll be there.
说个地方 我会去的
How will I find you?
我怎么才能找到你
You won’t.
你不用找我
I’ll find you.
我会找到你
There.
那位
How do you respond to rumors
你们怎么回应有谣言说
that some of the victims have wounds consistent with anti-aircraft rounds?
有些受害者的伤口是防空子弹造成的
I’d say the Chicago Police Department
我只能说芝加哥警♥察♥局
has ample experience solving all manner of homicides.
有充足的经验来解决各种各样的杀人案件
Tom.
汤姆
Sir, how are the conspiracy and fraud charges
警官 跟拉马尔 布莱克本和他妹妹瑞塔的死有关的
related to the deaths of Lamar Blackburn and his sister, Rita?
阴谋与欺诈指控你们又怎么看
This is a very fluid situation
这个情况很复杂
with a lot of surprising revelations over the last 48 hours.
在过去48小时里我们有许多惊人的发现
Let me introduce you to the person leading the investigation…
让我向你们介绍一下领导这次调查的
Agent Medina.
调查员玛蒂娜
Um…
呃嗯
Good afternoon.
下午好
As much as I’d like to take credit for this,
尽管我很想揽下这次的功劳
I can’t.
可是我做不到
Because this was a team effort
因为这是团队努力所成
comprised of long hours of good old-fashioned investigative work.
这里面少不了大家长时间的优秀传统调查工作
Questions?
提问
He was just like our other two. He was a happy baby.
他曾跟我们另外两小孩没差 是个快乐的宝宝
Now he rarely speaks.
可是现在他几乎不说话了
It’s like our child is missing.He’s not there.
就好像我们的孩子在迷失 不见了
He’s lost, and he needs our help.
他迷失了自我 需要我们的帮助
We thought…
我们觉得
We thought…
我们觉得
We hoped that he would catch back up.
我们本来觉得他可以回到从前
But he didn’t.
但他没有
One in 68 children in this country
在我们国家 每68个小孩中就有一个
are diagnosed with a form of autism.
被诊断出患有一种形式的自闭症
But if you can put aside for a moment
但如果哪怕就那么一刻 你能撇开
what your pediatrician and all the other NTs have said about your son…
儿科医师以及所有其他NT对你儿子的评估
What? NTs?
什么 NT是什么
Neurotypicals.
神经典型者
The rest of us.
我们正常人
What if we’re wrong?
要是我们弄错了呢
What if we’ve been using the wrong tests
要是我们一直都用错测试方法
to quantify intelligence in children with autism?
来测量自闭症小孩的智力了呢
Your son’s not less-than.
你儿子也没差
He’s different.
他只是与众不同
Now, your expectations for your son may change over time.
这样 你对你儿子的期望值可能会逐渐改变
They might include marriage, children, self-sufficiency.
他们可能会结婚 生子 自力
And they might not.
也可能不会
But I guarantee you,
但我敢说
if we let the world set expectations for our children, they’ll start low…
如果我们让世界给我们的孩子们定下标准 他们的起点就低了
And they’ll stay there.
他们就会止步不前了
Maybe your son’s capable of much more than we know.
或许你儿子的能力将超乎我们的想象
And maybe,
又也许
just maybe,
只是也许
he doesn’t understand how to tell us.
他不知道该如何向我们表达罢了
Or…
又或许
We haven’t yet learned how to listen.
我们还没学会如何去聆听
Honey, for the hundredth time, don’t wander off like that.
宝贝 我说了多少次了 不要这样到处乱跑
I’m so sorry. It’s all right. It’s fine.
真是抱歉啊 没事 没关系
Can he visit with you for a while, Justine?
贾丝廷娜 他能和你玩一会吗
Okay, good. Come on, folks. I’ll give you the nickel tour.
好啦 跟我来 我带你们到处看看
You okay with that?
这样可以吗
It’s okay. Come on.
没事的 走吧
No, they’ll be fine.
他们会玩得开心的
Justine’s one of our few full-time residents.
贾丝廷娜是我们这几个长♥期♥住户之一
She stopped talking 30 years ago.
她三十年前就不说话了
Communicates with a digital translator now.
现在靠电子翻译器交流
Doctor, how is Harbor funded?
博士 这个庇护所哪来的基金呀
We’re fortunate to have very generous private donors.
我们很幸运 有非常慷慨的私人捐助者
I’ll say they’re generous.
他们确实大方啊
Oh, Why is that?
噢 为什么这么说
That woman, Justine…
那个叫贾丝廷娜的女人
Yeah, my daughter. She’s your daughter?
是的 我女儿 她是你女儿啊
The reason I started the institute.
这就是我开始这项工程的原因
Justine’s computer, it’s a BX32.
贾丝廷娜的电脑 是台BX32
Water-cooled, 12 core.
水冷 12核
Oh, that’s right.You’re a software engineer.
噢 没错 你是个软件工程师哈
Well, some of our donors are more generous than others.
对 有些捐助者是比较大方
Why? Is that a good computer?
怎么了 那台电脑很好吗
Good?
很好
Doc, she could backdoor the Pentagon with that rig.
博士 她可以用那套装备黑进五角大楼好吗
Hello, dreamboat. Shall we chat?
你好 梦中人 我们来聊天吧
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Sign here, please.
请在这签字
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks. You’re welcome.
谢啦 不客气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!