You’re frustrated.
我怎么了
That’s what I am.
这才像样嘛
I’m frustrated. Good, good. Excellent.
我是很失望 很好 很好 棒极了
Finally. All right. Let’s do another one.
现在 好吧 我们再试一个其他的
Lights out, ladies. Lights out.
关灯了 伙计们 熄灯了
Names and addresses. Go.
名字和地址 开始
Semion lvankov. 79 Primorsky Boulevard, Odessa.
谢苗 伊凡可夫 滨海路 79号♥ 敖德萨
The Meier brothers, Moshe and ltzhak. 221 She’arim Boulevard in Jerusalem.
迈耶兄弟 摩西和伊塔克 沙耶姆大道221号♥ 耶路撒冷
Dominic Rabito of 960 Court Street, Brooklyn.
多米尼克 拉比托 法♥院♥街960号♥ 布鲁克林
Ask for Bobby.
问关于鲍比的事
Ask for Bobby.
问关于鲍比的事
You know, I’m old.
你知道的 我太老了
I may be remembering things a little rosier than they were.
记忆力不像以前那么清楚了
I mean, you want to fill out 1040s and itemize deductions,
听着 你想靠着填制1040表格还有列抵扣项目
and pull in 50 grand a year? I mean, that’s a living.
年收入五万美元吗 想想看 这确实可以糊口
Because if you go down this road, this road…
但是你一旦走上了这条路
You can’t go back, you understand? It’s dangerous. Do you understand?
就再也没法回头了 明白吗 这很危险 明白吗
I understand.
我明白
You find one person you can trust, just one.
你得找一个你信得过的人 就一个人
And do not make my mistake. You keep moving your ass around.
別犯跟我一样的错误 你得打一枪换一个地方
They gave me a new handler today.
他们今天给我派了一个新的合作伙伴
I don’t like this guy. He’s dull.
我不喜欢这个家伙 太无趣了
Worried.
总是忧心忡忡
Ah, fuck it.
啊 去他的吧
Good night, son.
晚安 老弟
Good night, Francis.
晚安 弗朗西斯
What about Zurich? Saudi Arabia?
苏黎世怎么样 沙特阿♥拉♥伯呢
The Swiss are cheap.
瑞士那帮人出的价太低了
Dubai is one thing, but we’re too conspicuous in the Kingdom.
迪拜那边是可以 但我们在那太显眼了
I vote Chicago.
我推荐芝加哥
There’s an uptick in online chatter.
为什么
People looking for you.
人们在找你
The unfriendly kind.
什么人
Let’s try a legitimate client for once.
这次我们还是找一个做合法生意的客户吧
No cartels, arms brokers, money launderers, assassins.
不要卡特尔组织 军♥火♥商 洗黑钱的 还有杀手
I like safe. I like you safe.
我想安全点 想让你安全点儿
Everyone’s hiding something.
干什么的都有肮脏的秘密
At least there’s honor among thieves.
至少我以前的客户们还讲原则
There’s honor among Illinois electronics manufacturers.
伊利诺伊州的电子制♥造♥商也有原则好吗
They’re in your current backyard. N0 risk of movement. You’ll meet?
他们离你现在的住所很近 什么风险也没有 你去看看吗
Yeah, I’ll meet.
好吧 我会的
One last piece of business.
这次你想卖♥♥哪幅画
Just the Renoir.
就那副雷诺阿的作品吧
I don’t have a buyer for the Renoir.
我这可没有雷诺阿的买♥♥家
The Pollock can move. Will you ever let it go?
波洛克那副倒是可以 你愿意吗
Hello?
你还在吗
Just the Renoir. Drop the price.
只要雷诺阿 我降降价就有人买♥♥了
Heavy sigh.
知道了
Go to work, dreamboat.
去工作吧 梦中人
Now, Mr. Wolff, I half-suspect we’re wasting your time.
好了 沃尔夫先生 我有点担心我们让您白跑了一趟
I’m quite sure you’re not.
我很肯定您没有
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
I’m on the clock.
我看着表呢
Shit.
好吧
I hope we’re not wasting ours then.
那我也希望这也不会浪费我们的时间
Look, kidding aside, I think if you saw our books, you’d run for the hills.
听着 不开玩笑了 我觉得等您看到我们的账目 您会被吓跑的
We have an incredibly complicated accounting system.
我们的会计记录系统极其之复杂
Depreciation schedules on hundreds of different items.
光是折旧项目就多达上百种
Full-time and contract employees.
员工有全职的 也有合同工
Department of Defense classified accounts.
还有国防部的机密账目
It’s a numerical shitstorm.
整个就是一个数字风暴
I’ll need to see all those books for the past 10 years.
我需要看到过去十年所有的账目
Bank statements, complete list of clients and vendors.
银行对账单 还有客户以及供应商的完整名单
Hard copies printed out, my eyes only. All the information’s right here.
全都要打印成册 只有我能看 我需要的信息都在这里了
Okay, well, well, look.
等等 好吧 等一下 听着
This all came to my attention only last week.
我直到上周才知道你来审计这回事
Now, a junior cost accountant stuck her nose where it didn’t belong,
是这样的 一个财务部的新人看了她不该看的东西
and obviously had no idea what she was looking at.
很显然 她也什么都没看懂
Lamar’s overreacting. There’s no missing money.
拉马尔对此反应过度了 我们的钱没有少
How long have you been CFO of this company, sir?
先生 您担任这家公♥司♥的财务执行官多少年了
15 years.
15年了
I need the books for the past 15, please.
那我需要过去15年的所有账目 谢谢
Well, you’re awful goddamn blunt!
什么 你小子脑子进水了吧
I’m Lamar Blackburn’s oldest friend.
我跟拉马尔 布莱克伯恩是老相识了
I’ve been by his side
从他的RC机器人还被
since he was turning out RC robots that RadioShack called crap.
无线电屋公♥司♥说成是垃圾的时候 我就和他共事了
I wouldn’t take a dime without his say-so.
没他的允许 我一个子儿也不会拿的
You’re angry.
你生气了
Oh, this is bullshit.
哦 这什么玩意
Unusual way of making contact with you, Mr. Wolff.
沃尔夫先生 我们联♥系♥到您的方式很不寻常
You were recommended by Mansoor Haqqani.
我们是通过曼苏尔 哈卡尼找到您的
We custom-made prosthetics for his youngest daughter.
他女儿的假肢就是我们的产品
You may know that she lost both legs
您可能直到他女儿被汽车炸♥弹♥
to a car bomb outside his investment firm in Lahore.
夺取了双腿 就在他在拉合尔的投资公♥司♥门外
He told my brother, Lamar, that you were nothing short of supernatural.
他告诉我的哥哥 拉马尔 你有那么一点 超能力
Mr. Haqqani holds advanced degrees in mathematics from Cambridge
哈卡尼先生有着剑桥大学和加州理工大学的数学
and Caltech.
高级学位
Why does a man like that need you?
他数学那么好为什么还需要你来审账
I don’t discuss client business.
我不谈论我客户的生意
What do you suppose that young man is thinking right now?
你觉得那个年轻人现在在想什么呢
“Why do I still feel my arm?”
为什么我的胳膊还有知觉
I don’t know.
我也不知道
“How did everything go so wrong, so fast?”
我怎么一瞬间就成了这副模样 这么快
“lt’s cold. Turn up the heat.”
这太冷了 开开暖风吧
Christian Wolff, I presume.
您就是克里斯丁 沃尔夫吧
Mr. Blackburn.
布莱克伯恩先生
Lamar.
叫我拉马尔
Lamar.
拉马尔
Come with me.
跟我来
Are you aware of Living Robotics’ three income streams?
你知道我们公♥司♥的三大主要收入流了吗
Consumer electronics, next generation prosthetics,
消费性电子产品 新一代义肢
unmanned military applications.
无人驾驶的军事用品
Prosthetics division showed tremendous growth over the last 10 years.
尤其是义肢事业部在过去的十年间成果颇丰
It seems to have matured.
看起来已经发展成熟了
Consumer products is your highest source of revenue, followed closely
消费性产品是你们利润的最主要来源 紧接着
by Defense Department contracts and prosthetics at two and three.
就是国防部的订单 然后就是义肢产品
Yeah. You are well-informed.
嗯 看来你很清楚了
I never married.
我一直没结婚
Never had kids.
也没有孩子
This company is my child.
我对这家公♥司♥视如己出
That said, money has never been a motivation.
也就是说 我经营它并不是为了赚钱
Balance sheets, profit and loss statements…
资产负债表 利润表 这些东西
My mind doesn’t function the way yours must.
我的脑子天生就弄不懂
I need you to be my eyes and ears, Chris.
所以我才需要你的帮忙 克里斯
Whatever you need to do your job, you let me know.
无论你需要什么 尽管跟我说
I’ll start in the morning.
我明早开始工作
Son of a bitch.
哪个混♥蛋♥干的
Bloody hell.
真特么见鬼
Excuse me…
不好意思
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你小子以为自己是哪根葱啊
Do you know who the fuck I am?
你知道老子是谁吗
Simon Dewey.
西蒙 杜威
Founder, CEO, Dewey Capital.
杜威资本的创始人 首席执行官
American. Shocking.
美国企业家 大人物
I have kidnap insurance. You obviously know that.
我买♥♥了绑♥架♥保险 你肯定知道的
Sorry, but how in the world would I know that you have…
恕我直言 我怎么会知道你买♥♥了
You people fucking amaze me…
你们这些家伙真是智商感人
When you interrupt somebody like that, it makes them feel
当你打断别人说话时 他们会觉得
that you’re just not interested in what they have to say.
你对他们要说的话不感兴趣
Or maybe you just think what you have to say
或者你觉得你要说的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!