I will, however, park a .45 in her brainpan.
但是我会在她的头盖上打一枪
I honor my commitments.
我说道做到
It’s a concept you and your sticky fingers probably find hard to grasp.
这个想法是你和你那僵硬的手指是做不到的
Make a decision, sir.
做决定吧 先生
Where are you going? Sir?
你去哪里 先生
Sir?
先生
Stop that. Why are you doing that? Stop that.
住手 你为什么要那么做 快住手
Sir? Sir? What are you doing? Excuse me?
先生 先生 你在做什么 不好意思
Mr. Chilton passed away.
奇尔顿先生去世了
I was told to clean up the room.
我被人叫来打扫房♥间
What’s happening?
怎么了
Can you give us a minute, please?
可以让我们单独聊聊吗
This is the balance of your contract.
这是剩余的款项
I understand you’re upset… Yes, I’m upset.
我知道你很伤心 – 我知道你很伤心
I haven’t finished yet.
可是我还没做完
Yes, you have.
不 你已经完成了你的工作了
Ed was a diabetic for 30 years.
艾德已经有三十多年的糖尿病史了
You think he didn’t know how to check his blood sugar?
你觉得他会不知道控制自己的血糖吗
Whatever unresolved issues remain,
无论他过去有什么嫌疑 现在都不重要
my friend was poisoned enough by them to take his own life.
我的老朋友被毒死了
As far as I’m concerned,whatever he did is forgiven.
我觉得他无论做了什么 都应该被原谅
Please. I need to finish, please.
但是 我需要完成我的工作
Sorry, I’ll come back. No, no, come in, dear.
对不起 我待会再来 – 不用 进来吧
We’re done.
我已经说完了
You’re very good, Mr. Wolff.
你很专业 沃尔夫先生
But I hope our paths never cross again.
但是我希望 我们今后再无交集
I’m responsible for the death of my best friend.
我的挚友的死 我难逃其究
I’d prefer not to be reminded of it.
我不想再想起这件事
Do you think that’s true?
你觉得那是真的吗
That Mr. Chilton killed himself…
奇尔顿先生是自杀的
I mean, do you think we’re responsible?
我的意思是 你觉得他出事 是我们导致的吗
It’s very hard for me to interpret why people do what they do.
我总是很难理解人们的行为
I’m not finished. I’m not finished with this.
我还没有查完 我还没有彻底查出来原因
I mean, look… Look at this.
你看看这些报表
See, cost reports. This is out of order.
这些成本报告 顺序全都乱了
They completely rearranged this.I don’t…
他们又彻底重新排了一遍
I’m not finished. I’m not finished…
我还没有完成
Bye, Chris.
有缘再会 克里斯
No! Mom! Mom!
不 妈妈
Mom! Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Why is Mom leaving?
为什么妈妈要走
Mom!
妈妈
Again.
再来一次
Again.
再来
Enough.
够了吧
They’re not done.
还不够
Tomorrow is another day.They have done their best.
明天他们的表现会更好 他们已经尽力了
If that were true, you’d be covered in blood and snot, not them.
如果他们的表现已经够好了 那么被打得鼻青脸肿的是你 不是他们
Keep going.
继续
Aggression correctly channeled, overcomes a lot of flaws.
正确的攻击要害才能弥补缺点
Tapping into that aggression requires
要达到那要的要求
peeling back several layers of yourself.
首先就得磨脱几层皮
It’s my job to know my sons’ limitations.
我的职责是把握好我儿子们的极限在哪
Get up.
起来
It’s your job to peel.
你的工作的是让他们多脱几层皮
Do your job. On your feet.
站起来 好好训
Again!
再来
We could have went to his house, shot him in his home.
我们应该直接去他家 在家直接爆头
And we’d be on a plane by now.
这样我们早就能在飞机上闲着了
Or on a security camera, or some nosy neighbor’s iPhone.
或者用监控摄像头监视他 或者骚扰他的邻居
Call the bookkeeper in.
把那个算账的叫过来
He’s just too far.He won’t hear…
他离得太远了 他听不见的
Now.
立即给我叫
Let’s go. Get up. Come on.
我们走 给我起来 过来
Move!
赶紧的
Come on, come on, come on.
过来 过来 过来
Christian!
克里斯丁
Chris!
克里斯
Again! Louder!
再喊一遍 再大点声
Up! Up!
起来
No, no! Please! What the fuck?
不不 求你了 搞毛啊
Dolores!
多丽丝
She’s coming with me.
她跟我来
No, no, stop! Stop! Leave her…
不不不 别动她
We’re all going together.Pull that truck around back.
我们都得走 把卡车开到后园来
Let’s go! Let’s go!
走走走
Let’s move!
开车
Come on! Drive! Drive now!
赶紧开车 快开啊
Jesus fucking Christ!
去他大爷的
God damn it!

Son of a bitch!
该死
What the fuck?
这是什么阴招
When I say the name of your employer,you say “yes.”
当我说到你上家的名字的时候 你就说 是
Practice.
说一遍
Yes.

Camorra.
科莫拉
Juérez.
雷兹
Gambino.
甘比诺
Do you understand the rules?
你懂规矩的吧
My left pocket.
我的左口袋
They paid to
他们出的钱
kill you both.
把你们俩都杀了
That’s all I know.
我只知道这些
Hello, dreamboat. Dana’s in danger.
你好 梦中人 戴娜有危险
Kill Christian Wolff,transfer all domestic accounts overseas.
清理所有关于克里斯丁 沃尔夫的信息 将所有国内存款转移到国外账户
Current vehicle? – F-150
目前的用车是 F150
Virus to triple Z? Wipe everything.
那你的ZZZ公♥司♥呢 清除所有痕迹
Done. In the DOT database now.
清除完成 现在轮到清除美国交通部的序列号♥了
Reassigning the license and VIN.
重新注册驾照和车辆识别码
I have George Boole or Charles Babbage in the queue.
现在有乔治布尔 查尔斯巴贝奇两个名字可供选择
Boole. Obviously.
当然布尔
Silly of me. What else?
怪我犯傻了 还有其他要求吗
She is not your problem.
你不必担心她
Straight to the trailer, hook it up, and disappear.
直接回到你的拖车里 开走直接消失
There’s no time.
没时间了
Only the trailer.
直接去拖车那吧
Address and phone number. Get it.
给我她的地址和电♥话♥
She’s not answering.
她不接电♥话♥
Could have used the small box.
早知道我们就带一个小一点的箱子了
Well, she looked bigger in the photo.
照片上她看起来体积挺大的
God!

God damn!
该死
Bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
Fuck.
该死
We should go.
我们该走了
Since when are accountants difficult to ventilate?
算账的什么时候变得那么难杀了
Dead?
死了
Christ! What’d he do, hit him over the head with an adding machine?
我的天 他是怎么做到的 用算盘拍死的吗
Oh, God.
不会吧
All right, just put me in touch with the client.
好吧 帮我联♥系♥一下雇主
I’ll handle this accountant myself.
我亲自来干掉这个会计
Running isn’t an option for me. I can’t just walk out on my life!
我的人生里从来没有逃避二字 我不能撂下我的人生不管
We have to go to the police. That’s what normal, taxpaying people do!
我们得去报♥警♥ 这才是正常纳税人该干的事
Police can’t protect you from someone who can afford to return $61 million.
警♥察♥可没法对付那些 能轻而易举就还得上六千一百万美金的人
Return? What are you talking about, “return”?
还钱 你说的还钱是什么意思
The money was being put back.
账面上的六千万的缺口被填平了
Stay here.
呆在这儿
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿干嘛
Who are you? You can’t…
你到底是谁 你不能
You should not be here.
你不该上来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!